What would it take to get you to take the vax?

I took the other route, got the virus in Jan. Over it completely two weeks later--have had much worse flu. I feel great. I'll stick with my immune system.
The problem is the degree of immunity from natural infection is unknown and highly variable. The vaccine provides a known level of immunity, which may be far greater than that received naturally.
MAY be?

I call bullshit....You're talking out your ass.....You really have NFI what you're blabbering about.
I call bullshit on you, too. You're the one who's talking out your ass, and have NFI what YOU'RE blabbering about!

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?
Well, I'll say this: I got both doses of the Moderna vaccine back at the end of February and again at the end of March of 2021, and I'm more than glad of it. I'd rather take the vaccine and have afew temporary side affects than to end up hospitalized, possibly intubated, and even dying from a horrible disease, namely Covid-19.
I took the other route, got the virus in Jan. Over it completely two weeks later--have had much worse flu. I feel great. I'll stick with my immune system.
One has to bear in mind that even though one has been infected with the Covid-19 virus, they can still be re-infected. It's safer to get the vaccine if possible (some people can't, due to immunocompromised systems.) than to risk getting a really, really horrible case of the Covid-19.
So you figure that the spike proteins that you are having to be taught to make are stronger than the ones my body produces as a result of actual infection. OK, whatever you want to believe.
In this case, yeh!

Definitely NOT the case.
Natural immunity from recovery is ALWAYS better, faster, and stronger than vaccination immunity.
The only reason to go with vaccination immunity over recovery immunity is that recovery immunity had more risks.
Not just more risk of death, but more risk of infecting others.
A vaccine won't cause you to infect others.
I disagree with you here. It's a known fact that vaccines have saved many lives. Recovery immunity provides even more risks with Covid-19, because it's much more deadly, as well as being more contagious, plus it does permanent damage by killing off the lung tissue, as well. You've got a problem with my having gotten the vaccines and providing myself with protection--tough s**t.
It's a known fact that vaccines have saved many lives.

I repeat: Show your math.
Why don't you show YOUR math?

for many people.
My natural immunity worked quite well. I don't need it.
I'll tell you what: Wherever you are, don't even think of coming within six feet of me.
I'll tell you what...Stay cowering in your basement wearing eight masks, pussy
Why don't YOU do the same.
I'm not the one afraid of a virus that has a 99.95% recovery rate, pussy.

for many people.
I'll tell you what: Wherever you are, don't even think of coming within six feet of me.
Why? You've had that wonderful vaccine. You're afraid of your own shadow, moron.
Ha ha ha! Speak for yourself, moron. You're the one who's afraid of your own shadow.
How's that pussy, you're the one who got an experimental jab to give you immunity and are still afraid to be within six feet of the "UNCLEAN" That's OK, stay in your basement and you won't get hit by any of those pieces of falling sky.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

Well, I'll say this: I got both doses of the Moderna vaccine back at the end of February and again at the end of March of 2021, and I'm more than glad of it. I'd rather take the vaccine and have afew temporary side affects than to end up hospitalized, possibly intubated, and even dying from a horrible disease, namely Covid-19.
One has to bear in mind that even though one has been infected with the Covid-19 virus, they can still be re-infected. It's safer to get the vaccine if possible (some people can't, due to immunocompromised systems.) than to risk getting a really, really horrible case of the Covid-19.
So you figure that the spike proteins that you are having to be taught to make are stronger than the ones my body produces as a result of actual infection. OK, whatever you want to believe.
In this case, yeh!

Definitely NOT the case.
Natural immunity from recovery is ALWAYS better, faster, and stronger than vaccination immunity.
The only reason to go with vaccination immunity over recovery immunity is that recovery immunity had more risks.
I disagree with you here. It's a known fact that vaccines have saved many lives. Recovery immunity provides even more risks with Covid-19, because it's much more deadly, as well as being more contagious, plus it does permanent damage by killing off the lung tissue, as well. You've got a problem with my having gotten the vaccines and providing myself with protection--tough s**t.
It's a known fact that vaccines have saved many lives.

I repeat: Show your math.
Why don't you show YOUR math?
You made the claim...The onus is on you, pussy.

In this case, yeh!

Definitely NOT the case.

You need to work on your reading.
Clearly I wrote that vaccines were safer, both in risk of death while obtaining your immunity, and risk of infecting others while obtaining your immunity.

What I disagreed with originally is that one person said, "you figure that the spike proteins that you are having to be taught to make are stronger than the ones my body produces as a result of actual infection."
And that is definitely NOT the case.
The vaccine immunity does NOT give you a better immunity from infection.
Never has vaccine immunity been more effective than recovery immunity.

The problem is the degree of immunity from natural infection is unknown and highly variable. The vaccine provides a known level of immunity, which may be far greater than that received naturally.
MAY be?

I call bullshit....You're talking out your ass.....You really have NFI what you're blabbering about.
I call bullshit on you, too. You're the one who's talking out your ass, and have NFI what YOU'RE blabbering about!
i_know_you_are_but_what_am_i.jpg

for many people.
Ladies and Germs, I believe we have hooked into a TROLL ^^^

I am just stating facts. Hold outs now are not likely to see the light. For political reasons or simple because government is pushing it, or just plain studiedly, they not going to get vaccinated. Young people are the targets with approval for youngers people getting vaccinating and colleges requiring vaccines it will bring deaths significantly down from 400 a day. 6 mouths ago we running about 3,000 a day. We have made a lot of progress.
Actually we need to change the rhetoric. It used to be we needed to wear masks and socially distance, and get the vaccine in order to protect the elderly, and those with pre-existing conditions. Now because the vaccine isn't O.K.'d for children under 12, they have become the most vulnerable. They will soon be the one's filling emergency rooms.

The solution is simply to get enough people vaccinated to eliminate reproduction of the virus, making it unavailable to infect the children.

for many people.
Blow it out your ass, creepy! I do whatever I want to do, since I got the vaccines, and I wear masks, and I don't stay in my basement all day long, like you do. Here's a suggestion: Go fuck yourself.

In this case, yeh!

Definitely NOT the case.

Clearly I wrote that vaccines were safer, both in risk of death while obtaining your immunity, and risk of infecting others while obtaining your immunity.

What I disagreed with originally is that one person said, "you figure that the spike proteins that you are having to be taught to make are stronger than the ones my body produces as a result of actual infection."
I stand by all I've said.

Never remotely the case.
Vaccine immunity has never been nearly as strong as recovery immunity.
The degree of immunity from natural infection is absolutely known and not at all variable.
It is the vaccine immunity that is totally unknown, because the whole virus is not there, and the vaccine could be trying to trigger the immune system on some subset of the virus that the person's immune system can't or won't trigger on.
Vaccines are trying to play a trick on the immune system, and it does not always work well because each immune system is slightly different.
With the actual virus, there are so many different aspects the immune system can trigger on, that success is vastly higher.
The only down side is that risk then is also higher.

MAY be?

i_know_you_are_but_what_am_i.jpg

hey! Eat me!

Actually we need to change the rhetoric. It used to be we needed to wear masks and socially distance, and get the vaccine in order to protect the elderly, and those with pre-existing conditions. Now because the vaccine isn't O.K.'d for children under 12, they have become the most vulnerable. They will soon be the one's filling emergency rooms.

The solution is simply to get enough people vaccinated to eliminate reproduction of the virus, making it unavailable to infect the children.
This is the most fucking retarded shit I've ever read....And that covers a lot of retarded shit.

Re-pubescent children are the LEAST VULNERABLE to the virus...The vax doesn't change that.

I am just stating facts. Hold outs now are not likely to see the light. For political reasons or simple because government is pushing it, or just plain studiedly, they not going to get vaccinated. Young people are the targets with approval for youngers people getting vaccinating and colleges requiring vaccines it will bring deaths significantly down from 400 a day. 6 mouths ago we running about 3,000 a day. We have made a lot of progress.

Vaccine is not okayed for children, not because the vaccine puts them more at risk than adults.
The reason they don't want children getting the vaccine is because they don't need it.
They already have a natural immunity that is better than the vaccine, so it would be a foolish waste and risk to vaccinate children.
So no, you do NOT need to wear a mask around children and they are not the most vulnerable.
In fact, they are the least vulnerable of all.
They will NEVER be filling emergency rooms.
In places like Japan, Korea, etc., they never even closed the schools at all.

Last edited:
That's highly variable. Peoples reaction can be based both on their physiology, and on the actual viral load they received. You might have had a very low infection, which wouldn't produce as much of a protective reaction as the vaccine. While people exposed to a much higher viral load might be the one's taking longer to recover, experience worse symptoms, and even require hospitalization.

for many people.
Blow it out your ass, creepy! I do whatever I want to do, since I got the vaccines, and I wear masks, and I don't stay in my basement all day long, like you do. Here's a suggestion: Go fuck yourself.
Do you talk to your mother with that mouth? I do whatever I want as well and I didn't get the jab. I didn't change my routine at all during the past year. No one in my area wears masks. And as for your suggestion, a 4-D cell toy doesn't do it for me sweet cheeks.

In this case, yeh!

Definitely NOT the case.

Then restate what you said, because it is not at all clear.
The reality is there are 2 reasons to get the vaccine.
One is the vaccine is less risky than getting covid-19 and recovering.
Two is that you won't be risking infecting others while you get vaccine immunity, while you will be risking infecting others while you get recovery immunity.
But anyone who thinks there is a third reason, that vaccine immunity is better, is just badly misinformed.
Recovery immunity is much stronger and works better on all variants.

In this case, yeh!

Definitely NOT the case.

Then restate what you said, because it is not at all clear.
The reality is there are 2 reasons to get the vaccine.
One is the vaccine is less risky than getting covid-19 and recovering.
Two is that you won't be risking infecting others while you get vaccine immunity, while you will be risking infecting others while you get recovery immunity.
But anyone who thinks there is a third reason, that vaccine immunity is better, is just badly misinformed.
Recovery immunity is much stronger and works better on all variants.
Overall, getting the vaccines is for the purpose of protecting oneself, as well as others from Covid-19.

Forum List

Back