What would it take to get you to take the vax?

The CDC, FDA, FBI, IRS, EPA, BLS, and the SSA are trustable sources of information. The State Dept. is 100% political. I wouldn't trust anything they said. The Dept. of Defense is a toss up.

In regard to vaccine, we are not likely to reach 70% by July 4th, but probably about 60%. That will be enough enough to keep the current death toll of about 400 a day falling. It's not going be herd immunity but things will get back to normal without the hold outs taking the vaccine. We can look forward to many colleges and universities requiring vaccination for entrance.
Why are you suddenly willing to sacrifice 400 americans a day, because there are too many holdouts to reach 70% vaccinated?
Back at the beginning 400 a day was enough to cause the country to shut down.
I am just stating facts. Hold outs now are not likely to see the light. For political reasons or simple because government is pushing it, or just plain studiedly, they not going to get vaccinated. Young people are the targets with approval for youngers people getting vaccinating and colleges requiring vaccines it will bring deaths significantly down from 400 a day. 6 mouths ago we running about 3,000 a day. We have made a lot of progress.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?
Well, I'll say this: I got both doses of the Moderna vaccine back at the end of February and again at the end of March of 2021, and I'm more than glad of it. I'd rather take the vaccine and have afew temporary side affects than to end up hospitalized, possibly intubated, and even dying from a horrible disease, namely Covid-19.
I took the other route, got the virus in Jan. Over it completely two weeks later--have had much worse flu. I feel great. I'll stick with my immune system.
One has to bear in mind that even though one has been infected with the Covid-19 virus, they can still be re-infected. It's safer to get the vaccine if possible (some people can't, due to immunocompromised systems.) than to risk getting a really, really horrible case of the Covid-19.
So you figure that the spike proteins that you are having to be taught to make are stronger than the ones my body produces as a result of actual infection. OK, whatever you want to believe.
No, I don't. The vaccines help your immune system respond in a way or ways that'll protect the recipient(s) from getting a horrible disease--i.e. Covid-1 9

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

Well, I'll say this: I got both doses of the Moderna vaccine back at the end of February and again at the end of March of 2021, and I'm more than glad of it. I'd rather take the vaccine and have afew temporary side affects than to end up hospitalized, possibly intubated, and even dying from a horrible disease, namely Covid-19.
I took the other route, got the virus in Jan. Over it completely two weeks later--have had much worse flu. I feel great. I'll stick with my immune system.
One has to bear in mind that even though one has been infected with the Covid-19 virus, they can still be re-infected. It's safer to get the vaccine if possible (some people can't, due to immunocompromised systems.) than to risk getting a really, really horrible case of the Covid-19.
So you figure that the spike proteins that you are having to be taught to make are stronger than the ones my body produces as a result of actual infection. OK, whatever you want to believe.
No, I don't. The vaccines help your immune system respond in a way or ways that'll protect the recipient(s) from getting a horrible disease--i.e. Covid-1 9

No.
The vaccines does not prevent infection at all.
All the vaccine does is reduce the symptoms, and actually getting it and recovering does that even better.

Yes. Without the vaccines, covid-19 death rates were about 3,000 a day 6 months ago. Today, they are running 400 a day. The vaccines work as expected. The vaccines effectively teaches cells to recognize the virus faster and begin producing antibodies. The body's ability to respond to the virus rapidly is difference between life and death for many people.

No.
All the vaccine does is reduce the symptoms, and actually getting it and recovering does that even better.
If it just reduce symptoms how do you explain a 83% reduction in death rates in the last 6 mons.

In this case, yeh!

Yes. Without the vaccines, covid-19 death rates were about 3,000 a day 6 months ago. Today, they are running 400 a day. The vaccines work as expected. The vaccines effectively teaches cells to recognize the virus faster and begin producing antibodies. The body's ability to respond to the virus rapidly is difference between life and death for many people.

The vaccine is not more effective than the immunity from recovery.
The 2 advantages of the vaccine immunity over recovery immunity are that vaccines are only a tiny fraction of the lethality risk of the actual virus, and when you get vaccinated it does not risk spread, while recovery immunity does require you to risk spread while you have not yet recovered.

No.
If it just reduce symptoms how do you explain a 83% reduction in death rates in the last 6 mons.

Death is just the most extreme symptoms.
Reducing death is always just a reduction of symptoms.

In this case, yeh!

Definitely NOT the case.
Natural immunity from recovery is ALWAYS better, faster, and stronger than vaccination immunity.
The only reason to go with vaccination immunity over recovery immunity is that recovery immunity had more risks.
Not just more risk of death, but more risk of infecting others.
A vaccine won't cause you to infect others.

In this case, yeh!

Definitely NOT the case.
Natural immunity from recovery is ALWAYS better, faster, and stronger than vaccination immunity.
The only reason to go with vaccination immunity over recovery immunity is that recovery immunity had more risks.
I disagree with you here. It's a known fact that vaccines have saved many lives. Recovery immunity provides even more risks with Covid-19, because it's much more deadly, as well as being more contagious, plus it does permanent damage by killing off the lung tissue, as well. You've got a problem with my having gotten the vaccines and providing myself with protection--tough s**t.

The problem is the degree of immunity from natural infection is unknown and highly variable. The vaccine provides a known level of immunity, which may be far greater than that received naturally.

Care to show your math?

The problem is the degree of immunity from natural infection is unknown and highly variable. The vaccine provides a known level of immunity, which may be far greater than that received naturally.
MAY be?

I call bullshit....You're talking out your ass.....You really have NFI what you're blabbering about.

In this case, yeh!

Definitely NOT the case.
I disagree with you here. It's a known fact that vaccines have saved many lives. Recovery immunity provides even more risks with Covid-19, because it's much more deadly, as well as being more contagious, plus it does permanent damage by killing off the lung tissue, as well. You've got a problem with my having gotten the vaccines and providing myself with protection--tough s**t.
It's a known fact that vaccines have saved many lives.

I repeat: Show your math.

Forum List

Back