What would it take to get you to take the vax?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?

Well, we know that since people started taking the vaccine, new infections and deaths have dropped like a rock.

The most cases are in areas that are anti-vaccine.

and we know that the vaccine works on the variants.

so I say, just don’t worry about it and let Darwin work it out.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

I'll consider it if:

1) The blanket immunity granted the manufacturers is rescinded.

2) Democrats shut the fuck up about it.

3) We suddenly have honest media reporting.

I dunno...

A time-machine for starters...

To take me back to mid-December 2020 before I got Dose 1 of 2 of the Pfizer...

--------

Vaccinations, like masks some months ago, are not a political statement... they're an Intelligence Test...

Darwinian selection of the more intelligent vs. the Krazy Kornspiracy Klowns who are truly clue-less...

By all means... feel free NOT to get vaccinated... the country's gettin' kinda crowded anyway... gotta cull the herd somehow.... :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

If all the “negative information and data has been suppressed”, how do you know it exists?

Nothing. There is no incentive you could provide me to get me to take those shots.

Especially since my employer just told us that we are being “permanently” classified as Fkex Workers who are not required to report to an office on a regular basis.

I dunno...

A time-machine for starters...

To take me back to mid-December 2020 before I got Dose 1 of 2 of the Pfizer...

--------

Vaccinations, like masks some months ago, are not a political statement... they're an Intelligence Test...

Darwinian selection of the more intelligent vs. the Krazy Kornspiracy Klowns who are truly clue-less...

By all means... feel free NOT to get vaccinated... the country's gettin' kinda crowded anyway... gotta cull the herd somehow.... :abgg2q.jpg:
This thread is not for the sheep, it is for those of us who are not convinced.

The only thing that would motivate me to get the shot is if my employer made it mandatory to stay employed. Anything short of that......no.

If all the “negative information and data has been suppressed”, how do you know it exists?
Because I spend time looking for it.

The only thing that would motivate me to get the shot is if my employer made it mandatory to stay employed. Anything short of that......no.
I'd start looking for a new job.

Because I spend time looking for it.
Yeah but according to you it's been "suppressed" so how are you finding it? and if you are finding it, why not share it? and if you CAN share it then it's not "suppressed", right?

Not to mention the fact that in your OP you stated: "I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed", but now you're implying that you do have access to "all the negative information and data that is being suppressed", therefore there's nothing holding you back from a decision, right?

Forum List

Back