If the Covid vax got FDA approval, would you believe it?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I would be REALLY suspicious if covid vaccines suddenly got FDA approval. It would smell like pure politics.

Would anybody else be suspicious if the FDA suddenly approved covid vaccines?

I would be REALLY suspicious if covid vaccines suddenly got FDA approval. It would smell like pure politics.

I won't take anything where if they fuck it up, I can't sue them. Whither I win or not isn't the point, it's the option that matters.

Right now... You can die from the thing... And you can't sue them.

I don't think they will, or can, for some years yet --- there really are some problems, after all! Needs work.

I don't think they will, or can, for some years yet --- there really are some problems, after all! Needs work.

Not a single contra-indication listed for them......things are WAY wrong with this.

I think FDA approval will be given prematurely, in an effort to reduce vaccine hesitancy by exploiting the significance of FDA approval in order to trick more people into getting it.

Not a single contra-indication listed for them......things are WAY wrong with this.
Do you call several thousand people dying after receiving Covid-19 vaccinations a contra-indication? The last I checked there were over 2500 deaths within a few weeks after receiving the vaccines. Being that 2500 out 305 million vaccinations is only .0008% and that most of the case investigations so far indicate that the vaccines was not a contributor to the cause of death.
This plus the following indicate that both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines will have full FDA approval within a few months.
  • RNA vaccines have been around for nearly 15 years
  • RNA doesn't effect the DNA.
  • Efficacy is about 95% and 100% for serious cases after 6 months of public vaccinations.
  • There have been no documented serious safety concerns.

I already believe it
I got my two shots long ago
Been getting vaccinated since the 50’s and made out fine. Covid no biggie and neither is it’s remedy

Do you call several thousand people dying after receiving Covid-19 vaccinations a contra-indication? The last I checked there were over 2500 deaths within a few weeks after receiving the vaccines. Being that 2500 out 305 million vaccinations is only .0008% and that most of the case investigations so far indicate that the vaccines was not a contributor to the cause of death.
This plus the following indicate that both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines will have full FDA approval within a few months.
  • Efficacy is about 95% and 100% for serious cases after 6 months of public vaccinations.

Link?

RNA vaccines have been around for awhile, but only really used for SARS in 2009.
RNA does not effect DNA, but they are using organics to produce the RNA, and they do GMO DNA techniques to create the biological generators for the RNA.
I agree efficacy is good, but the artificial nature of the vaccine is very troublesome.
There have been lots of documented serious safety concerns, ranging from allergic reactions to heart inflammation.

I personally just got the 2nd Moderna shot, and about 12 hours later I suddenly got convulsive shivering from chills.
Hands and feet felt like ice, for about an hour.
Then throwing up every 4 hours or so, all night.
Followed by headache, fever, near delirium, and weakness for about 4 days.

Liberals want to connect the dots that if you died after getting the shot then you died from the shot or it had some effect. Eating a hamburger has an after effect also but not connected

That's not so. FDA approval is based on proof that a vaccine has been demonstrated to be safe and effective. It is not based on how many years it has been around but how many vaccinations have been given and the results of those vaccinations. The FDA is going to be looking at the results of over 250 million vaccinations, more than any other vaccine approval request.

The FDA does not look at long term side effects when approving vaccines. This is because in the history of the FDA vaccine approval which goes back over a hundred years and includes hundred vaccines, there have been no long side effects to any vaccines. Vaccine side effects invariable appear within a few weeks of inoculation so there is no reason to wait years for final approval of the vaccine.

The major reason the covid vaccine was able to go from test tube to FDA emergency approval in less than year is because it's an RNA vaccine. New RNA vaccines do not take years of R&D. Also the manufacturing process does not require any exotic ingredients or equipment. So expect a lot more vaccines in the future than we have seen in the past.

d,fmmcmfmfmf.jpeg

rare but higher than expected....trust the science !
all leftist get all your shots ....we're begging yas
dld,,cmcd.png
d,d,,fmdm,dd.jpeg

My concern is that bullshit propaganda data like what you posted might be used by the foxes who guard then henhouse to expedite approval, instead of using ALL the available information. Yes even the info that does not align with covid culture, like what is listed in the usmb link below:

Last edited:

Link?

Forum List

Back