When ego Trumps truth = Trump and the Covid Vax, and why we needed a primary, not a coronation

You are simply a brain washed drone.
Statistically "no one" actually died from covid.
Plenty died with Covid, almost all of those also had 3 or more Co-morbidities.

President Trump's only real mistake was allowing people who hated him to make too many decisions.

Protect the vulnerable, leave the others to live their best life, like we always do,
But that was not the political need for the Democrats.
So, The Democrats did sacrifice some people for political gain.
On that point literally "no one" should be surprised.
And you folks thought QAnon was gone

The most advanced nation in the world (us) Hadith’s highest death toll per capita.

And it was that way from beginning to end .

Don’t tell me Trump did a great job.

We usually are hit the least during these things.

Trump was a disastrous fool
We also have the fattest people in the world and the oldest population in the world. Trump haters always ignore facts and take words out of context so they can bash Trump. SSDD

It is time to call a spade a spade.

Donald Trump is a COMPLETE DISASTER on the subject of Covid. He has NO CLUE what he is blabbering, and he never had a clue and never got one. He is minus $9 trillion plus the Murderous Fraud Vax death total, which is likely in the millions already globally...

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

The Vaccines that saved us from COVID are now being used to help beat Cancer

is just as pathetic, completely wrong, as telling us over and over

"We did a great job with Covid and we don't get the credit"

How about a listing on the Top 10 all time MURDERER LIST still behind Mao, Stalin, and Hitler, but closing as Bill Gates' Murderous Fraud Vax keeps offing innocent Americans and people globally...

The Murderous Fraud Vax is a mass murder DISASTER, Donald Trump. YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND GET A CLUE FAST.

And it makes us wonder IF YOU LEARNED ANYTHING.... like will you once again pick another Zionist Fascist duo to head FBI and DOJ...
/——/ I recall your clowns downplaying Covid and attacking Trump for getting into action, you tool.

And Trump should have noticed that, should've cleaned out Fauxi and many more in 2017, and should have signed an executive order stopping shutdowns and lockdowns.

But Trump IS A SCIENCE INVALID MORON. Trump bought the BS from HIS OWN HAND PICKED STAFF, and if you notice they were all or mostly Jews who were/are not the slightest bit conservative....

like with Chris Wray

Mr. Trump, how come you FUCKED UP and picked Chris Wray?

A - That's all Chris Christie's fault

And WHO picked Christie as an advisor?

A - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man does NOT LEARN and WILL HENCE MAKE THE SAME ERRORS SINCE HE DOESN'T ADMIT HE MADE ANY!!!!
/——/ It was a states right issue and the governors pushed back. They would have ignored the EO.

We also have the fattest people in the world and the oldest population in the world. Trump haters always ignore facts and take words out of context so they can bash Trump. SSDD
I’m spite of all that, we never get hit by these things like this…until Trump

All of his NON CONSERVATIVE credentials appeared during Covid.

Trump needed EMH in his WH, or another source of TRUTH about BASIC FUCKING SCIENCE... because he got NONE.

Trump is a people person. When 20 people all shout JUMP he JUMPS....

One person had him jumping for 2years. Pelosi. Every time she said jump, he did. He's a weak ass RINO.

Trump is SO FUCKING STUPID he is TAKING CREDIT for the MURDER of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

The "vax" was NEVER NEEDED. It took an IQ over 5 to notice that....
So why was Biden trying to mandate it? Why did many blue cities mandate it?

I mean, let’s share the blame here, right? Trump is guilty of “operation warp speed”, but Biden is guilty of trying to force everyone to take it.

It was a flu shot that Trump called the "Greatest Medical Miracle of all time."

And his supporters still won't hold him accountable for that or anything else.
lol, it was BIDEN and blue states who FORCED everyone to take it. How are you going to blame that on trump?

Lol

This is just silly, but I see the game. When Biden and democrats were forcing it on people, you all supported him, now that Covid is over, and people died from the jab, you all are wanting to now shift the blame to trump.

Sorry, doesn’t work that way. Yeah, trump pushed for the development of a vaccine but it was the Biden administration and blue states who tried to force everyone to take it.

You all own that, not trump.

I recall Biden and Harris both saying they wouldn’t take it if trump told them to, but as soon as they were sworn into office, they were all in on the very same vaccine, and rolling out national campaigns and mandating vaccinations for the federal workforce and blue cities across the country wanted to force everyone to take it. People got fired for not complying with vaccine mandates…

lol, it was BIDEN and blue states who FORCED everyone to take it. How are you going to blame that on trump?

Biden didn't force everyone to take it. Some government employee's. But this ain't about Biden, is it. It's about Trumps support for the shot and his mandates and support of Fauci's recommendations.
Try to stay on topic. Dodging Trumps actions & mandates only show how loyal you are to a politician who forced mandates on us.

Lol

This is just silly, but I see the game. When Biden and democrats were forcing it on people, you all supported him, now that Covid is over, and people died from the jab, you all are wanting to now shift the blame to trump.

1st off, I'm not a democrat. Nor do I lean left. In fact, I to the right of Trump.
2nd. Died from the jab? Trump called it "The greatest medical miracle of all time." He stated he saved 10's of thousands of lives with the shot.
^^^That's silly.
And what's even more silly, Trump OWNS you so much, that you don't have the balls to hold Trump accountable for it. Even after giving Fauci a commendation on his last day in office.

Sorry, doesn’t work that way. Yeah, trump pushed for the development of a vaccine but it was the Biden administration and blue states who tried to force everyone to take it.

You all own that, not trump.

Trump was heading out of office by the time shot was in full swing. Obviously, Biden & Trump was in agreement of how great the shot was, and how it was going to save lives.
I recall Biden and Harris both saying they wouldn’t take it if trump told them to, but as soon as they were sworn into office, they were all in on the very same vaccine, and rolling out national campaigns and mandating vaccinations for the federal workforce and blue cities across the country wanted to force everyone to take it. People got fired for not complying with vaccine mandates…

What you remember is only what Biden did. Because Trump owns you. You're not allowed to speak ill of Trump. Even after he spent $8 trillion in just 4 years. Signed all those covid spending bills into law, with no checks or balances built into the law to ensure there was no way to fraud it. Most of that money went to fraudulent organizations that got rich by giving out very little of the money what they said it was for.
Y'all won't hold Trump accountable for all the left leaning things he did. NOTHING.
Not the spending, not the debt ceiling increases, not the assault on our 2A. Nothing. Just give him a free pass.
And now, many of you Trump minions want to make him chancellor.

Trump did a good job during the Covid crisis

Democrat governors were the biggest failures

But even they were sailing uncharted waters

Right. Holding rallies during an epidemic is so smart.

Biden didn't force everyone to take it. Some government employee's. But this ain't about Biden, is it. It's about Trumps support for the shot and his mandates and support of Fauci's recommendations.
Try to stay on topic. Dodging Trumps actions & mandates only show how loyal you are to a politician who forced mandates on us.

1st off, I'm not a democrat. Nor do I lean left. In fact, I to the right of Trump.
2nd. Died from the jab? Trump called it "The greatest medical miracle of all time." He stated he saved 10's of thousands of lives with the shot.
^^^That's silly.
And what's even more silly, Trump OWNS you so much, that you don't have the balls to hold Trump accountable for it. Even after giving Fauci a commendation on his last day in office.

Trump was heading out of office by the time shot was in full swing. Obviously, Biden & Trump was in agreement of how great the shot was, and how it was going to save lives.

What you remember is only what Biden did. Because Trump owns you. You're not allowed to speak ill of Trump. Even after he spent $8 trillion in just 4 years. Signed all those covid spending bills into law, with no checks or balances built into the law to ensure there was no way to fraud it. Most of that money went to fraudulent organizations that got rich by giving out very little of the money what they said it was for.
Y'all won't hold Trump accountable for all the left leaning things he did. NOTHING.
Not the spending, not the debt ceiling increases, not the assault on our 2A. Nothing. Just give him a free pass.

Biden didn't force everyone to take it.
He mandated all federal employees take it, he strongly urged everyone else to take it, many companies forced their employees to get jabbed.

It's about Trumps support for the shot and his mandates

Trump never mandated the vaccine, it only came out a month before he left office. He never mandated it.

Dodging Trumps actions & mandates only show how loyal you are to a politician who forced mandates on us.

Trump never mandated the jab

Trump OWNS you so much, that you don't have the balls to hold Trump accountable for it.

He doesn’t own me, I’ve placed the credit where credit is due. I said that trumps part was “warp speed”, but Biden mandated it, and that’s true.

What you remember is only what Biden did. Because Trump owns you. You're not allowed to speak ill of Trump.

Are you kidding? I speak ill of trump all the time. I’m just stating facts here. Biden was the one who mandated it and urged the rest of the country to take it.

Even after he spent $8 trillion in just 4 years

remember, 4 trillion of that was Covid spending, so, have to keep that in mind. By the way, Biden just submitted an over 7 trillion budget for next year, any comments on that?

Signed all those covid spending bills into law

If he hadn’t, democrats would have thrown a fit.

with no checks or balances built into the law to ensure there was no way to fraud it.

Biden is sending hundreds of billions to Ukraine, with no checks to ensure how that money is being spent, and some of it has been stolen. Any comment on that?

Most of that money went to fraudulent organizations that got rich by giving out very little of the money what they said it was for.

Ok, so was that trumps fault? Perhaps investigate those who committed fraud? Trump just made the money available, the companies decieved people when they took it and spent it on lavish gifts.

Sure I will, however, if trump hadn’t signed those aid packages, the left would have been up in arms. I find it sad how, no matter what he did in that situation, he gets complaints.

Not the spending, not the debt ceiling increases,

I agree that spending needs to be cut and that we need to stop kicking the can down the road. Those things need to be kept to a minimum.

not the assault on our 2A

I’m not aware that trump was anti 2A

I’m not a trump minion, I’m not even a trump supporter, and nobody wants him to be “chancellor”. Stating facts about something doesn’t make them a minion. I’ve stated many times here that my words are not a defense of trump, I really couldn’t care less about trump, my words here are a pushback on the games and antics that the left use.

^^^That's silly.

THE FRINGE HAS SPOKEN.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Four years ago, government officials told us, "Stay home!" We have "15 days to slow the spread."

Days turned into months and then years, while officials chipped away at our freedoms.

I have long been wary of politicians, but even I was surprised at how authoritarian many were eager to be.

Some demanded police to go after people surfing. They took down the rims of basketball hoops. Children's playgrounds were taped up like crime scenes. They told people in rural Utah and Wyoming to stay in their homes.

In the name of safety, politicians did many things that diminished our lives, without making us safer.

They complied with teachers unions' demand to keep schools closed. Kids' learning has been set back by years.

Politicians destroyed jobs by closing businesses. Some shutdown orders were ridiculous. Landscaping businesses and private campgrounds were forced to shut down.

Government probably killed people with its endless red tape.

At least the Trump administration broke FDA rules to speed vaccine approvals. But FDA rules kept perfectly good American Covid test kits off the market because they hadn't gone through its multiyear approval process.

Michigan's Gov. Gretchen Whitmer banned "public and private gatherings of any size." Residents were told they could not see friends or relatives.

Many of her rules seemed random. She banned motorboats and jet skis, but allowed kayaks and canoes. She closed small businesses, but exempted big-box stores if they blocked off aisles offering plant nurseries and paint. Why?

Even the CDC's "six-foot rule" under Trump was arbitrary, says former FDA commissioner, Dr. Scott Gottlieb. Covid travels in aerosols that flow much farther than six feet.

When some Americans became fed up and protested, they were vilified for "threatening the public." Some were fined. A few were arrested.

It's clear now that restrictive rules were not the best way to protect people.

Sweden took a near opposite approach. They mostly left people alone.

Swedish officials encouraged the elderly and other at-risk people to stay home.

But beyond that, they let life carry on as normal. Sweden didn't impose lockdowns, school closures or mask mandates.

They followed standard pre-Covid wisdom that the best protection is what epidemiologists call "herd" or "collective" immunity. Once a critical mass of people are infected and recover, collective immunity will reduce the total number of infections.

Arrogant American politicians and media "experts" sneered at Sweden's approach.

NBC "reported" on what it called, "Sweden's failed experiment. How their dangerous Covid gamble went wrong."

CBS confidently stated, "Sweden becomes an example of how not to handle COVID."

Time Magazine headlined: "Swedish COVID-19 Response Is a Disaster."

But the media's experts were just wrong. Swedish health officials were right.

Yes, at the beginning of the pandemic, Sweden suffered high numbers of Covid deaths, but as predicted, over time, herd immunity protected people. Sweden's excess death rate was the lowest in Europe.

Sweden's economy got through the pandemic much healthier than other countries. Because Swedish schools never closed, Swedish students didn't suffer the learning losses that American kids did.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Four years later, have media blowhards who were wrong apologized? Corrected their stories? No.

Have American politicians apologized and begged forgiveness for their arrogance, for destroying jobs, restricting our freedom and needlessly pushing us around? No.

Let's not give politicians power like that again.

He mandated all federal employees take it, he strongly urged everyone else to take it, many companies forced their employees to get jabbed.

Trump urged everyone to take it also. And bashed governors like DeSantis for opening up their states, going against his and Fauci's recommendations. If Trump had not left the White House, there's no way you can say he wouldn't have mandated government employee's to get the shot.
Trump never mandated the vaccine, it only came out a month before he left office. He never mandated it.

He didn't have time. Everyone, including fauci was waiting to see if it worked. Turns out, Trumps "greatest medical miracle" was fucking flu shot.

Trump never mandated the jab

No one said he did. You saying anyone said that, is just you lying. Lying the defense of a liar. It wasn't the greatest medical miracle of all time. Trump didn't save 10's of millions of lives with it.

He doesn’t own me, I’ve placed the credit where credit is due. I said that trumps part was “warp speed”, but Biden mandated it, and that’s true.

TF he doesn't own you. If he didn't, you wouldn't be washing his balls and giving Trump a free pass on all this.
Especially after forcing landlords to go without rent payments from their tenants for a year.
Are you kidding? I speak ill of trump all the time. I’m just stating facts here. Biden was the one who mandated it and urged the rest of the country to take it.

Like when and about what?
remember, 4 trillion of that was Covid spending, so, have to keep that in mind. By the way, Biden just submitted an over 7 trillion budget for next year, any comments on that?

That $4 million was still 4 million that didn't do much to help most citizens. People bought guns, or PS5's or what ever tickled their fancy at the time. In fat, over 1/2 of that covid money didn't go to checks to citizens.
If he hadn’t, democrats would have thrown a fit.

Trump wanted the covid money. Same as the democrats. He wasn't fighting with them about it. He was in lock step with Pelosi on all those checks. Except the last one. He wanted even more than Pelosi.
Biden is sending hundreds of billions to Ukraine, with no checks to ensure how that money is being spent, and some of it has been stolen. Any comment on that?

Biden's a life long democrat. It's to be expected from democrats. Not from Trump. Trump didn't mind funding Ukraine. He simply wanted the Biden's investigated before he dished out the money to them. They still got it under Trump.
Same as Hamas and Palestine. Same as Isreal. Same as every other country with their hand out, during Trumps term.

Ok, so was that trumps fault? Perhaps investigate those who committed fraud? Trump just made the money available, the companies decieved people when they took it and spent it on lavish gifts.

Trump signed it, so yeah. It is his fault. Had he vetoed it and the veto been overridden, it would've been on Pelosi. But he signed it.
Sure I will, however, if trump hadn’t signed those aid packages, the left would have been up in arms. I find it sad how, no matter what he did in that situation, he gets complaints.

Oh well, Trump's weak ass had to appease the left, right? Fuck that weak ass RINO. He and 90% of the GOP pose no opposition to the left. That makes them weak. Either caving to them or appeasing them.
I agree that spending needs to be cut and that we need to stop kicking the can down the road. Those things need to be kept to a minimum.

Then why TF would you support a RINO like Trump?
Answer: Because he owns you.
I’m not aware that trump was anti 2A

FFS, he banned something as simple as bump stocks. And publicly stated (about red flag laws) "I like taking the guns first. Then do due process." Had he been given a bill that allowed the government to do that, he would've signed it.

@0:40

I’m not a trump minion, I’m not even a trump supporter, and nobody wants him to be “chancellor”. Stating facts about something doesn’t make them a minion. I’ve stated many times here that my words are not a defense of trump, I really couldn’t care less about trump, my words here are a pushback on the games and antics that the left use.

A LOT of his minions want him to be a dictator.

And so far, I haven't seen you post many facts. Stating irrelevant facts maybe. But trying to say that someone else is saying something that is false, isn't stating a fact. You're just putting words in their mouth.

Forum List

Back