When ego Trumps truth = Trump and the Covid Vax, and why we needed a primary, not a coronation

So why was Biden trying to mandate it? Why did many blue cities mandate it?

I mean, let’s share the blame here, right? Trump is guilty of “operation warp speed”, but Biden is guilty of trying to force everyone to take it.

The "alliance for treason" includes

The Democratic Party

AND

The Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans"

and if you supported W, you are part of it....

Sending covid 19 patients to nursing homes is better idea?

Or closing beauty parlors to everyone except politicians like nancy pelosi?

The list of lib double standards is a long one

What is terribly shocking is that, for the past 2+ years, Donald Trump has absolutely BLOTTED OUT every report, hearing, study, and claim by actual doctors that the Murderous Fraud Vax is the REAL KILLER and "Covid" did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

because to admit that TRUTH would be to admit DONALD TRUMP 100% FUCKED UP ON EVERYTHING REGARDING COVID

and DONALD TRUMP doesn't allow his brain to consider that possibility...

Sweden took a near opposite approach. They mostly left people alone.

Swedish officials encouraged the elderly and other at-risk people to stay home.

But beyond that, they let life carry on as normal. Sweden didn't impose lockdowns, school closures or mask mandates.

They followed standard pre-Covid wisdom that the best protection is what epidemiologists call "herd" or "collective" immunity. Once a critical mass of people are infected and recover, collective immunity will reduce the total number of infections.

Arrogant American politicians and media "experts" sneered at Sweden's approach.

NBC "reported" on what it called, "Sweden's failed experiment. How their dangerous Covid gamble went wrong."

CBS confidently stated, "Sweden becomes an example of how not to handle COVID."

Time Magazine headlined: "Swedish COVID-19 Response Is a Disaster."

But the media's experts were just wrong. Swedish health officials were right.

Yes, at the beginning of the pandemic, Sweden suffered high numbers of Covid deaths, but as predicted, over time, herd immunity protected people. Sweden's excess death rate was the lowest in Europe.

Sweden's economy got through the pandemic much healthier than other countries. Because Swedish schools never closed, Swedish students didn't suffer the learning losses that American kids did.

What was the correct approach to "Covid"

The LIBERTARIAN approach

and since "Covid" itself was a GOVERNMENT FUNDED CREATION, libertarianism would've stopped it initially by NEVER FUNDING IT.

Supporters of W can rejoice, your support of W's BIG SPENDING BIG GOVERNMENT TREASON is paying off for everyone who HATES YOU...

What is terribly shocking is that, for the past 2+ years, Donald Trump has absolutely BLOTTED OUT every report, hearing, study, and claim by actual doctors that the Murderous Fraud Vax is the REAL KILLER and "Covid" did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

because to admit that TRUTH would be to admit DONALD TRUMP 100% FUCKED UP ON EVERYTHING REGARDING COVID

and DONALD TRUMP doesn't allow his brain to consider that possibility...
That puts libs in a conflicting position

They are the ones who demanded that everyone get the vax

If it is a killer - about which I cant say one way or the other - but if the vax kills then libs have contributed to every death

If it is a killer - about which I cant say one way or the other - but if the vax kills then libs have contributed to every death
/——/ Libs will find a way to blame Trump.

And all "the libs" have to do is say TRUMP SAYS THE VAX IS MAGNIFICENT, WONDERFUL, and indicative of the "FANTASTIC JOB" Trump did with covid... and they already do, it is their main argument when they claim, still, that the Murderous Fraud Vax is "safe and effective."

We have been told that

"Trump has learned from his mistakes"
"Trump knows what to do this time"
"Trump won't pick another Zionist Fascist for

FBI Director
Attorney General
VP
Sec of Defense
Director of Homeland Security

like Trump did in 2017."

To not make the same mistakes, one has to LEARN from the past ones, and the data on that subject with Donald Trump is very discouraging. The evidence is that HE HASN'T LEARNED ONE FUCKING THING AND WILL HENCE MAKE THE SAME ERRORS....

And all "the libs" have to do is say TRUMP SAYS THE VAX IS MAGNIFICENT, WONDERFUL, and indicative of the "FANTASTIC JOB" Trump did with covid... and they already do, it is their main argument when they claim, still, that the Murderous Fraud Vax is "safe and effective."

We have been told that

"Trump has learned from his mistakes"
"Trump knows what to do this time"
"Trump won't pick another Zionist Fascist for

FBI Director
Attorney General
VP
Sec of Defense
Director of Homeland Security

like Trump did in 2017."

To not make the same mistakes, one has to LEARN from the past ones, and the data on that subject with Donald Trump is very discouraging. The evidence is that HE HASN'T LEARNED ONE FUCKING THING AND WILL HENCE MAKE THE SAME ERRORS....
/—-/ You have no idea what you’re talking about.

/—-/ You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Did Trump endorse Kevin McCarthy for Speaker in 2022?

If yes, then HE DIDN'T LEARN A FUCKING THING....

Are you happy with CHRIS WRAY???

I think trump has the winning argument

Yes, he gets credit (or blame depending on your point of view) for expediting the vaccine

It may save some people and kill others

But trump never said “get the jab or my goons will take away your livelihood or professional career”

That pockmark goes to the libs and only libs

HOW???

He completely fucked up. The original cruise ship data showed Covid 19 was nothing more than a normal flu. Had we done NOTHING we would have done A GREAT JOB instead of -$9 trillion and all the Murderous Fraud Vax deaths....

You and people like you saying that are a FUCKING DISGRACE to America and conservatism...
and from my direction, this disease, be it a nasal flue or "the andromeda strain" could have easily been isolated and quarantined if "the best people" had been doing their jobs instead of kissing the huge orange.

and from my direction, this disease, be it a nasal flue or "the andromeda strain" could have easily been isolated and quarantined if "the best people" had been doing their jobs instead of kissing the huge orange.

Yes -
15 days to flatten the curve, and then protect the ones that were actually vulnerable.

But that wouldn't manufacture the political outcomes that the Democrat media Bubble Cult and their Political Arm needed.

So, it was a full court press to do the exact opposite - which people such as yourself assisted in.

/----/ By all accounts, "the best people" were ignoring Trump 24/7. Fauci was calling all the shots.

/----/ Yes, what's your point besides Orange Man Bad?
trump 's job at a covid brief, as understood by most of the governors was to introduce the experts and get out of the way.

all of the wild speculation and product placement did little to address the problem or inform the public. .

with trump, demonstrating government incompetence seems to be the point.

"i am not responsible" trump

trump 's job at a covid brief, as understood by most of the governors was to introduce the experts and get out of the way.

all of the wild speculation and product placement did little to address the problem or inform the public. .

with trump, demonstrating government incompetence seems to be the point.

"i am not responsible" trump
/---/ Trump's mistake was listening to Fauci. That azzhole Fauci should have been fired.

Forum List

Back