What would it take to get you to take the vax?

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?
A known pandemic.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

At this point, like most of the decisions in modern life that people think are so damned important, there is a zero likelihood of getting any objective data about COVID or the various vaccines that isn't painted, one way or the other, with political agenda.

So, in the absence of objective data, I will make a decision based on what usually works for me.

I'm not getting the shot, just because it pisses people off.

View attachment 500189
And it's FDA Approved
View attachment 500199
Maybe you should have gotten a jab of that instead.

You won't find studies of long term side effects of vaccines
Right--they DON'T KNOW, neither do you. You run your mouth like you are an expert--please explain your credentials. Otherwise, you're just a mouth spouting shit.
I read. You might want to give it a try.
So if you read it, that makes it true--hahaha--that sounds like common sense to me. Sorry, I was brought up to not believe and question anything I read or heard and only believe half of what I see. Those people were ahead of their times. In this day and age you can't believe even half of what you see. You go ahead and be you, ignorance is bliss.

Nice speculation, please name one mrna vaccine that has been fully tested and approved by the FDA--and not emergency approval. Please link it.
So once the FDA gives the normal approval, you'll get the vaccine?

Of course you won't. You'll just make up a new conspiracy theory excuse. You never cared about the type of FDA approval. Nobody in your cult did. It's just a dishonest talking point you were all ordered to repeat.

If I'm wrong, there's an easy way for you to prove it. Just state here that you _will_ receive the vaccine once the normal FDA process is finished. You won't, of course. You'd get banished from the cult for that, so you're too scared to break with your cult teachings. Baa. Baa. Such a good little sheep.

I'd get the shot as soon as

Dr. FauXI is in front of a firing squad

Right--they DON'T KNOW, neither do you. You run your mouth like you are an expert--please explain your credentials. Otherwise, you're just a mouth spouting shit.
So if you read it, that makes it true--hahaha--that sounds like common sense to me. Sorry, I was brought up to not believe and question anything I read or heard and only believe half of what I see. Those people were ahead of their times. In this day and age you can't believe even half of what you see. You go ahead and be you, ignorance is bliss.
Although it is a bit off topic, I believe being skeptical is good. However, to make rational decisions, a person must have trusted sources of information. No one can be an expert at everything. If I were to be allowed only one source for information, it would be the Unites States government, not politicians who are basically temporary figureheads promoting pollical policies to get reelected and who think they run the government, nor would it be today's news media who seems to think their job is to shape public opinion.

The people that actually run the government are the various the sections heads in the departments. They are the career employees who if asked who they work for, will most probably respond the American People. They do their job in spite of or with the support of the person in the Oval Office. They change the picture on the wall every 4 or 8 years but the job remains the same. I have worked with these people in 3 departments and was a consultant to them for over 10 years. I have faith in them. They will of course bend to the dictates of the president to some extent, but they are not going to jeopardies their career for a temporary occupant of the Oval Office. The CDC, FDA, FBI, IRS, EPA, BLS, and the SSA are trustable sources of information. The State Dept. is 100% political. I wouldn't trust anything they said. The Dept. of Defense is a toss up.

In regard to the vaccine, we are not likely to reach 70% by July 4th, but probably over 60%. That will be enough enough to keep the current death toll of about 400 a day and falling. It's not going be herd immunity but things will get back to normal without the hold outs taking the vaccine. We can look forward to many colleges and universities requiring vaccination for entrance which will make things a lot better. We are going to beat Covid-19.

Last edited:
Although it is a bit off topic, I believe being skeptical is good. However, to make rational decisions, a person must have trusted sources of information. No one can be an expert at everything. If I were to be allowed only one source for information, it would be the Unites States government, not politicians who are basically temporary figureheads promoting pollical policies to get reelected and who think they run the government, nor would it be today's news media who seems to think their job is to shape public opinion.

The people that actually run the government are the various the sections heads in the departments. They are the career employees who if asked who they work for, will most probably respond the American People. They do their job in spite of or with the support of the person in the Oval Office. They change the picture on the wall every 4 or 8 years but the job remains the same. I have worked with these people in 3 departments and was a consultant to them for over 10 years. I have faith in them. They will of course bend to the dictates of the president to some extent, but they are not going to jeopardies their career for a temporary occupant of the Oval Office. The CDC, FDA, FBI, IRS, EPA, BLS, and the SSA are trustable sources of information. The State Dept. is 100% political. I wouldn't trust anything they said. The Dept. of Defense is a toss up.
At one time I had the same naive thoughts, but the events I have witnessed in the last 30 years, particularly, and especially the last year have dashed any faith that I ever had that anything about our government is trustworthy. It gets worse with each passing day.

The CDC, FDA, FBI, IRS, EPA, BLS, and the SSA are trustable sources of information. The State Dept. is 100% political. I wouldn't trust anything they said. The Dept. of Defense is a toss up.

In regard to vaccine, we are not likely to reach 70% by July 4th, but probably about 60%. That will be enough enough to keep the current death toll of about 400 a day falling. It's not going be herd immunity but things will get back to normal without the hold outs taking the vaccine. We can look forward to many colleges and universities requiring vaccination for entrance.
Why are you suddenly willing to sacrifice 400 americans a day, because there are too many holdouts to reach 70% vaccinated?
Back at the beginning 400 a day was enough to cause the country to shut down.

Well, I'll say this: I got both doses of the Moderna vaccine back at the end of February and again at the end of March of 2021, and I'm more than glad of it. I'd rather take the vaccine and have afew temporary side affects than to end up hospitalized, possibly intubated, and even dying from a horrible disease, namely Covid-19.

Well, I'll say this: I got both doses of the Moderna vaccine back at the end of February and again at the end of March of 2021, and I'm more than glad of it. I'd rather take the vaccine and have afew temporary side affects than to end up hospitalized, possibly intubated, and even dying from a horrible disease, namely Covid-19.
In the beginning, when there were age or health requirements to get the shot, you had people waiting on lines for hours for the vaccination. People traveled to different states in order to qualify to get it.

Now the same group that is hesitant to get the shot, are the same one's hesitant to accept Biden as the president. It's like they're listening to the voices of foreign actors wanting to destroy this country from within.

In the beginning, when there were age or health requirements to get the shot, you had people waiting on lines for hours for the vaccination. People traveled to different states in order to qualify to get it.

Now the same group that is hesitant to get the shot, are the same one's hesitant to accept Biden as the president. It's like they're listening to the voices of foreign actors wanting to destroy this country from within.
I didn't have to travel that far at all in order to get my vaccines, plus I did vote for Biden as POTUS. It took me afew hours to snag an appointment to get my Covid-19 vaccines, but I got them from my healthcare provider center which is not far from where I live, and I only had to wait a scant few minutes to get the vaccines, in both instances. I could not get on our state website at all, because it kept crashing, but I'm better off for having gotten both the vaccines from my healthcare provider center.

I took the other route, got the virus in Jan. Over it completely two weeks later--have had much worse flu. I feel great. I'll stick with my immune system.

I took the other route, got the virus in Jan. Over it completely two weeks later--have had much worse flu. I feel great. I'll stick with my immune system.
One has to bear in mind that even though one has been infected with the Covid-19 virus, they can still be re-infected. It's safer to get the vaccine if possible (some people can't, due to immunocompromised systems.) than to risk getting a really, really horrible case of the Covid-19.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the
Oh, really?!? What do you think we've been in the middle of this whole time?!? A pandemic is precisely what we've been in the middle of for more than a year.

One has to bear in mind that even though one has been infected with the Covid-19 virus, they can still be re-infected. It's safer to get the vaccine if possible (some people can't, due to immunocompromised systems.) than to risk getting a really, really horrible case of the Covid-19.
So you figure that the spike proteins that you are having to be taught to make are stronger than the ones my body produces as a result of actual infection. OK, whatever you want to believe.

Forum List

Back