What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would it take to get you to take the vax?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I could never volunteer for the jab with the way all negative information about it is being suppressed.
You notice that you made a shill from Langley angry for telling the truth. :abgg2q.jpg:

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thank you. And please encourage all other right-wingers to avoid the shots. Don't wear masks and please please congregate in right-wing gatherings as much as possible. The sooner the herd is culled, the better for America & the world
I encourage all others to follow the same things I’ve been doing. I spent most of the day today with friends in an enclosed environment. Tomorrow we go outdoors in the morning before the barbecue and food come out in the afternoon. Probably 40+ of us. That should make you happy.
Sounds like fun.

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you. And please encourage all other right-wingers to avoid the shots. Don't wear masks and please please congregate in right-wing gatherings as much as possible. The sooner the herd is culled, the better for America & the world
I encourage all others to follow the same things I’ve been doing. I spent most of the day today with friends in an enclosed environment. Tomorrow we go outdoors in the morning before the barbecue and food come out in the afternoon. Probably 40+ of us. That should make you happy.
Lol, I've been trying to catch covid for about a year and a half now, but I can't seem to get it. Flown cross country a couple times, went to Universal studios, never wear a mask if I can get away with it, no Vax, you name it. I don't know what to try next, I feel defeated.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List