What is Aleppo?

'What is Aleppo?' blunders White House candidate Johnson

Libertarians had a golden opportunity to challenge the two party system this election cycle, but opted to go with a clown instead.

If Trump had said it, it would have been proof it's like the normal Republican voter. Had Hillary said it, it would have been because she's ill. But Johnson said it, so it's just laugh at him and make sure he doesn't challenge Trump.

Another place we shouldn't be bombing & killing in. Time to disengage from the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there.

Another place we shouldn't be bombing & killing in. Time to disengage from the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there.

In all fairness, if they are going to destroy the US then they should destroy the rest of the world as well.

Libertarians had a golden opportunity to challenge the two party system this election cycle, but opted to go with a clown instead.
Was that a 'gotcha question'?

Probably, these mods are such hacks. Man I wish Russert were still alive.
I was being sarcastic...quite obviously I thought.

I'm a dim bulb, plus I have been drinking. :dance:

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Was that a 'gotcha question'?

Probably, these mods are such hacks. Man I wish Russert were still alive.

Hey, he should have known better.

When two men are running for president, and they are both Bonesmen, you don't ask both of them about it on national TV. If you do, a signal is going to be sent as a warning to all other journalists, don't fuck with the globalists.

Now look at the media we have today? Don't they toe the line just nicely? :death:

In all fairness, if they are going to destroy the US then they should destroy the rest of the world as well.

Oh they will. . . wait for it. . . . wait for it. . . .

You don't think Germany is going to be the sacrificial lamb for the reset button for a third time, do ya?

Forum List

Back