Comrade Trump grants interview to "RT", Russian propaganda outlet!

Got along with ??? Two second ago they are our enemy !

Trump is nothing but a Russian surrogate .

Paranoid Moonglow is a dumbass pothead.
I wish, I've been out for two weeks..Know where I can score a sac?
Welcome-To-Colorado.png

Back to Komrade Donald:
'Putin controls his country better than BHO'
So does Kim Jong Un.

Good on Trump. Americans need to be exposed to other Media besides American Government/Corporate Media. It'll make em wiser.

Good on Trump. Americans need to be exposed to other Media besides American Government/Corporate Media. It'll make em wiser.

THANK YOU COMRADE! :D

Whatever, your current American President is more a Communist than Putin is. Obama's a loyal Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' Marxist. Americans desperately need other Media besides their corrupt Government/Corporate Media.

Back to Komrade Donald:
'Putin controls his country better than BHO'
So does Kim Jong Un.

Hey now, folks are going to need plenty of booze and weed to get them through this election. We're just doing a public service here. :lmao:

Some of the best non-partisan events on FB are the events were folks are joining up to pledge to all get wasted together on election night to see everyone through the final destruction of the nation.

After all, no matter who you voter for. . . . . America loses. It's best to be royally fucked up when the winner is announced, b/c the loser, no matter who you like. . . .
WILL BE YOU!!!!:FIREdevil:

THANK YOU COMRADE! :D

Whatever, your current American President is more a Communist than Putin is. Obama's a loyal Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' Marxist. Americans desperately need other Media besides their corrupt Government/Corporate Media.

i'm in complete agreement with you

don't whatever me!

First, pot should be totally legalized. Not just a half ounce here and there or "medical marijuana." Second, RT is an excellent news source. In contrast to FOX, they are totally unafraid of the neocons.

Got along with ??? Two second ago they are our enemy !

Trump is nothing but a Russian surrogate .

Dems don't have a problem making Nice with Castro however. Are they still Communists? do they still discriminate against there Black population? probably so.

Forum List

Back