What is Aleppo?

Why are we in Syria? Does anyone really know?

Apparently you never got around to reading those Hillary Clinton Wiki-leaked emails? :badgrin:

Basically just to further Israel's goal of a Greater Israel, and to continue the west's Project for a New Middle East. Nothing has changed since the Bush Administration. The globalists are still on track.

The-Project-for-the-New-Middle-East.jpg

I actually feel sorry for the guy anyone can have a brain freeze moment he just picked the worst possible time to have one at least Rick Perry can say see it's not just me.

Yeah in fairness, most Americans don't know what an 'Aleppo' is. In fact, most Americans have never heard of most of the countries we're currently bombing & killing in. It's that bad. We need to end this endless war. Enough is enough.

Sitting in a hotel room.... watching Conan, sipping Ketel one. Cheers!
Sitting at my computer contemplating making a dash for the pub for Friday night drinkies in an hour.

Are you being sarcastic?
No...no I'm not!

Oh...cool.:booze:
Give me a couple of hours to catch up!

Sitting at my computer contemplating making a dash for the pub for Friday night drinkies in an hour.

Where the heck do you live that it is Friday evening?

No...no I'm not!

Ah.. you in UK I'm guessing?
Nope...about as far from the UK as you can get.

No...no I'm not!

New Zealand.
We're the first in the world to get Friday night!!!

Are you being sarcastic?
No...no I'm not!

Oh boy. You are a mad Kiwi now, what will happen when you return? :ack-1:

No...no I'm not!

It makes me more amusing, more attractive to women, a great dancer and with opinions that I know everyone wants to hear.

It makes me more amusing, more attractive to women, a great dancer and with opinions that I know everyone wants to hear.
Yeah.. your opinions.. that's what worries me... BTW, have fun at the pub and don't get into a fight!

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

New Zealand.
We're the first in the world to get Friday night!!!

Awesome... on my bucket list.

Say Hi to Frodo and Sam....oh and Gandalph.

Another place we shouldn't be bombing & killing in. Time to disengage from the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there.
Yeah... let's allow Russia and Iran to move into the vacuum and establish new Empires that will eventually do us (or our children) great harm in the near future.

Forum List

Back