What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

Just admit you don't know what a human ovum is.
A human egg cell? That thing that doesn’t exist after fertilization, the process that consumes an egg cell and a sperm cell and combines them?

Yeah, I’m quite certain I know how this works. I’m the guy that paid attention in class. You think humans lay eggs.

A human egg cell? That thing that doesn’t exist after fertilization?

A fertilized human ovum is not an egg and I never said it was. This is you displaying your utter lack of comprehension of human biology.

Why don't you read a book about it and stop making such an ass of yourself?

There is no such thing. Shut your stupid fucking troll face already.

Ovum means egg you intentional and vindictive dumbfuck. Changing your language to Latin doesn’t do anything substantive to the meaning.

Humans in any stage of life, from zygote forward, are not eggs.
Really no such thing? Just to get this straight you are telling me there is no such thing as a human ovum. Are you sure you want to die on this hill?

Last edited:
And a person is made of mostly differentiated cells. A mass of undifferentiated cells is not a person

At the earliest stage of development, a human is only one, undifferentiated cell. The zygote, formed by the union of two human gametes, is undeniably the very same organism, the very same form of life, that he will be at later stages.

Bigotry does not trump science.

Really no such thing? Just to get this straight you are telling me there is no such thing as a human ovum.
You’re fucking retarded.
Every middle schooler should know this, and going as late as middle school is probably too generous.

Human egg cells and human sperm cells combine at fertilization. This creates a new human being in the zygote stage of life. The egg cell is gone. The sperm cell is gone. They have been consumed and their genetic material and other contents combined in the process called fertilization.

To call this new organism a “fertilized egg” is nonsensical. If fertilization has occurred, the egg is gone.

It’s like saying the exhaust coming out of your tail pipe is gasoline, as if combustion had not occurred.

In oviparous species, at least, there is an excuse for this confusion - human scientists in the past have used the same word to refer to two different but related things, causing of simple mind and low education to absolutely conflate them.

Human : human egg cell :: chicken : germinal disc.

Not the entire hard-shelled, yoke containing structure we humans do not create - just the germinal disc within it.

At the earliest stage of development, a human is only one, undifferentiated cell. The zygote, formed by the union of two human gametes, is undeniably the very same organism, the very same form of life, that he will be at later stages.

Bigotry does not trump science.
No shit Sherlock.

The thread topic is when does that single cell possess all the rights of personhood. And There is no bigotry involved.,

FYI adult humans also possess undifferentiated cells.

Last edited:
You’re fucking retarded.
Every middle schooler should know this, and going as late as middle school is probably too generous.

Human egg cells and human sperm cells combine at fertilization. This creates a new human being in the zygote stage of life. The egg cell is gone. The sperm cell is gone. They have been consumed and their genetic material and other contents combined in the process called fertilization.

To call this new organism a “fertilized egg” is nonsensical. If fertilization has occurred, the egg is gone.

It’s like saying the exhaust coming out of your tail pipe is gasoline, as if combustion had not occurred.

In oviparous species, at least, there is an excuse for this confusion - human scientists in the past have used the same word to refer to two different but related things, causing of simple mind and low education to absolutely conflate them.

Human : human egg cell :: chicken : germinal disc.

Not the entire hard-shelled, yoke containing structure we humans do not create - just the germinal disc within it.
You insist on using the term egg cell as if the word ovum has a different meaning. it doesn't.

And what is a fertilized human ovum which by the way you say does not exist?

it is a one celled zygote.

You are quibbling about words that mean the exact same thing because you don't know what these words mean.

You gave a time frame to protect the fetus. Granting it the right to exist.
The time frame set by a government is not to create a right for an individual viable fetus, or for all viable fetuses as a class. The timeframe of which we speak set by the government is to put a restriction on a woman’s right to terminate her pregnancy on a timeline consistent when the scientific medical community ascertains that a fetus could survive outside the womb, which generally is around 24 weeks.

All that Dobbs did was determine that states have a constitutional right to regulate the medical procedure of abortion as the white Christian Nationa Republican voters in each state see fit.

In other words, get it out of your head HeyNorm that Roe v. Wade or Dobbs granted personhood rights to a fetus because it has developed to a stage of viability where it can live outside the womb

END2301301125

The time frame set by a government is not to create a right for an individual viable fetus, or for all viable fetuses as a class. The timeframe of which we speak set by the government is to put a restriction on a woman’s right to terminate her pregnancy on a timeline consistent when the scientific medical community ascertains that a fetus could survive outside the womb, which generally is around 24 weeks.

All that Dobbs did was determine that states have a constitutional right to regulate the medical procedure of abortion as the white Christian Nationa Republican voters in each state see fit.

In other words, get it out of your head HeyNorm that Roe v. Wade or Dobbs granted personhood rights to a fetus because it has developed to a stage of viability where it can live outside the womb

END2301301125

🤦‍♂️ Regardless. Then the scientific community created a class! And the government used it! It created a class based on a subjective calendar date that many, not achieving THAT DATE, have advanced to a stage EQUAL TOO OR GREATER THAN, some that have.

THEREFORE ARBITRARY!

🤦‍♂️ Regardless. Then the scientific community created a class! And the government used it! It created a class based on a subjective calendar date that many, not achieving THAT DATE, have advanced to a stage EQUAL TOO OR GREATER THAN, some that have.

THEREFORE ARBITRARY!
No it didn't
The Dobbs decision said nothing about fetuses all it said was each state has the right to regulate the procedure of abortion within its own borders.

States that ban abortion have not given the rights of personhood to a fetus.

You insist on using the term egg cell as if the word ovum has a different meaning. it doesn't.
I literally just corrected you for pretending ovum was anything more than Latin for egg.

This is shameless trolling on your part. Fuck off. Go drink bleach.

And what is a fertilized human ovum
Read the above post, you delusional fucktard.

Maybe you DO call exhaust “combusted gasoline.” You seem that stupid.

a one celled zygote
A human being in the zygote stage of life is not an “egg.”

How do you even remember to breathe, as mentally deficient or disabled as you are?

No it didn't
The Dobbs decision said nothing about fetuses all it said was each state has the right to regulate the procedure of abortion within its own borders.

States that ban abortion have not given the rights of personhood to a fetus.

And the purpose of performing an abortion is…………..

I literally just corrected you for pretending ovum was anything more than Latin for egg.

This is shameless trolling on your part. Fuck off. Go drink bleach.

Read the above post, you delusional fucktard.

Maybe you DO call exhaust “combusted gasoline.” You seem that stupid.

A human being in the zygote stage of life is not an “egg.”

How do you even remember to breathe, as mentally deficient or disabled as you are?
I wasn't pretending anything Shitforbrains I was using the word correctly.

And again tell me when I said a human was an egg?

I used the term fertilized ovum which again is a correct use of the words.

According to you there is no such thing as a fertilized human ovum

FYI it's just another term for a single celled zygote.

Not a single time did I use any of those words incorrectly.

If you don't like the way I phrase my sentences tough fucking shit.

Irrelevant as far as the law is concerned.

There are no rights being granted to a single celled zygote at conception.

I see, there is no purpose for abortion and thus, it would appear that doctors would be prohibited from performing a surgical procedure that had no purpose.

Thanks.

I wasn't pretending anything
Lie.
I was using the word correctly.
Lie.
And again tell me when I said a human was an egg?

I used the term fertilized ovum
Right there. Moron.

which again is a correct use of the words.
Lie.
According to you there is no such thing as a fertilized human ovum
Objectively correct:
FYI it's just another term for a single celled zygote.
Lie.
Not a single time did I use any of those words incorrectly.
Pants on fire.
If you don't like the way I phrase my sentences tough fucking shit.
This isn’t mere phrasing, you’re an incredibly mentally deficient and / or insane liar and you are not equipped to have this discussion about concepts you are far too stupid to remotely understand and not oriented to reality enough to talk about conditions on Earth.

Forum List

Back