What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

He was convicted of a murder, not destruction of property
So what?

A doctor performing an abortion in CA would not have been because the consent of the mother is required .

So even that CA law leaves it up to the mother to decide not the government.

Last edited:
So what?

A doctor performing an abortion in CA would not have been because the consent of the mother is required .

So even that CA law leaves it up to the mother to decide not the government.

Dude, you can’t be convicted of murdering a non person or everyone that ever flushed goldie the goldfish down the shitter would be facing the death penalty 🤦‍♂️

Dude, you can’t be convicted of murdering a non person or everyone that ever flushed goldie the goldfish down the shitter would be facing the death penalty 🤦‍♂️
Sure you can if the jury acts on emotion and not the law.

Like I said no doctor in CA who ever performed an abortion has been tried for murder because it's NOT murder IF the mother consents therefore the mother is the arbiter of the rights of the fetus not the government.

Sure you can if the jury acts on emotion and not the law.

Like I said no doctor in CA who ever performed an abortion has been tried for murder because it's NOT murder IF the mother consents therefore the mother is the arbiter of the rights of the fetus not the government.

Look up the definition of homicide. It is the taking of one human beings life by another human being. That gives equal status to both. Unless you can make one a person and the other not, while both being equal, then you are just trolling.

Look up the definition of homicide. It is the taking of one human beings life by another human being.
NFBW: Yes that is true with numerous conditions such as both human beings have reached a stage of development at approximately 24 weeks during pregnancy legally and medically know as viability.

so the definition of homicide does not apply and your entire line of reasoning HeyNorm is bogus and a fruitless effort to control private behavior of others that reject authoritarian policies and political hacks. So keep it up as you are identified with Republicans and the cult movement of the global right

END2301240935

NFBW: Yes that is true with numerous conditions such as both human beings have reached a stage of development at approximately 24 weeks during pregnancy legally and medically know as viability.

so the definition of homicide does not apply and your entire line of reasoning HeyNorm is bogus and a fruitless effort to control private behavior of others that reject authoritarian policies and political hacks. So keep it up as you are identified with Republicans and the cult movement of the global right

END2301240935
Nope, an eight month gestated “human being” is similarly situated to a Seven month gestated “human being”

Now go forth and explain to the LBGTQ on this board how little “similarly situated” means in the application of civil rights.

Look up the definition of homicide. It is the taking of one human beings life by another human being. That gives equal status to both. Unless you can make one a person and the other not, while both being equal, then you are just trolling.

It doesn't matter. The fetus has no rights. Any and all legal protection a fetus is given is a byproduct of the woman's rights. The law protects the woman's rights not the fetus's because the fetus has no rights.

Nope, an eight month gestated “human being” is similarly situated to a Seven month gestated “human being”

Now go forth and explain to the LBGTQ on this board how little “similarly situated” means in the application of civil rights.
And how many abortions ever take place in the 8th month ?

It doesn't matter. The fetus has no rights. Any and all legal protection a fetus is given is a byproduct of the woman's rights. The law protects the woman's rights not the fetus's because the fetus has no rights.

So there was no homicide in the case of the murder of Lacy Petersons baby?

And slaves were only given rights by the owner.

Not a great argument kid.

I don’t know, and if it’s one or more, innocent life is being taken.

Did it matter how many slaves or Jews there were?
The analogy of fetuses to slaves is a failure.

It's the anti choice people who want to make the woman a slave to the fetus.

The analogy of fetuses to slaves is a failure.

It's the anti choice people who want to make the woman a slave to the fetus.

How do you make yourself a slave? Did somebody impregnate her without her consent?

Did the slaves stand on the docks saying “pick me, pick me@

So there was no homicide in the case of the murder of Lacy Petersons baby?

And slaves were only given rights by the owner.

Not a great argument kid.

Not in my opinion no.

And the fetus has no rights. The only legal protections a fetus gets are a byproduct of the mother's recognized legal rights and protections.

You have yet to show me any legal statute that states an unborn fetus is endowed with the rights of personhood. Until you do your entire argument is moot.

Not in my opinion no.

And the fetus has no rights. The only legal protections a fetus gets are a byproduct of the mother's recognized legal rights and protections.

You have yet to show me any legal statute that states an unborn fetus is endowed with the rights of personhood. Until you do your entire argument is moot.

Yep, Scott Peterson was convicted of one’s Murder.

How do you make yourself a slave? Did somebody impregnate her without her consent?

Did the slaves stand on the docks saying “pick me, pick me@

I have never been a slave. You want the rights of a fetus to supersede the rights of the woman. That is slavery

Show me the statue conferring the rights of personhood to a fetus.

The crime of capital murder. California statute.

She put it there, and you claim she didn’t want it exactly where she put it? 😜
I'm not claiming anything but the fact that the woman has the right to do with her body what she will and that YOU want to deprive her of that right IOW you want to enslave her.

The crime of capital murder. California statute.

There you go you just disproved your own argument.

In CA abortion is not against the the therefore abortion cannot be murder.

Forum List

Back