What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

the whole classification of metal development is based the averages derived from the study of it and you said averages don't matter because some fetuses develop faster than others so certainly people will all have different rates of mental development won't they?

And it's not the issue of life the issue is when does the fertilized ovum become a person. All human cells are human life but not all human cells are persons.

And because most opposite sex couples can procreate, procreation could not be used to exclude same sex couples from the right to marry, because the fact that some opposite sex couples cannot procreate made the same sex couple “similarly situated”, to the opposite sex couples that could not.

To exclude the same sex couples was discriminatory regardless of the average of the total.

And because most opposite sex couples can procreate, procreation could not be used to exclude same sex couples from the right to marry, because the fact that some opposite sex couples cannot procreate made the same sex couple “similarly situated”, to the opposite sex couples that could not.

To exclude the same sex couples was discriminatory regardless of the average of the total.

This has nothing to do with same sex couples.

A lesbian can still get pregnant by IVF id she so chooses

This has nothing to do with same sex couples.

A lesbian can still get pregnant by IVF id she so chooses

It was the legal argument used to overturn the prohibition of same sex marriage.

Of course a lesbian could. And a gay man and lesbian could procreate. This is why Obergfell interestingly didn’t just make gay marriage legal, but all same sex marriage legal. Odd, but true.

It was the legal argument used to overturn the prohibition of same sex marriage.

Of course a lesbian could. And a gay man and lesbian could procreate. This is why Obergfell interestingly didn’t just make gay marriage legal, but all same sex marriage legal. Odd, but true.
I don't see how that has anything to do with rights of personhood for a fertilized human ovum

I don't see how that has anything to do with rights of personhood for a fertilized human ovum

I don’t see how it doesn’t. If the fetus is human. I’ve never seen a fertilized human ovum develop into a doorknob. You?

I don’t see how it doesn’t. If the fetus is human. I’ve never seen a fertilized human ovum develop into a doorknob. You?
So do you think that any single human cell is a person? And explain how same sex marriage has anything to do with the topic

YOU said a one celled zygote has all the rights of personhood. There is no biological difference between a one cell zygote and any other single human cell

That's objectively false, and deeply ignorant.

Once human cells differentiate, they become very different kinds of cells, performing different functions. A nerve cell is very different from a muscle cell, which is very different from any of the various different blood cells, and so on.

I don’t know why you’re talking about fictional contructs in this bioethics discussion about real life on Earth, but once again we don’t lay eggs, you fucking moronic troll.

That's objectively false, and deeply ignorant.

Once human cells differentiate, they become very different kinds of cells, performing different functions. A nerve cell is very different from a muscle cell, which is very different from any of the various different blood cells, and so on.
And a person is made of mostly differentiated cells. A mass of undifferentiated cells is not a person

A fertilized human ovum isn't an egg .
I don’t care about claims you make about fictional things that only exist in your retarded brain, motherclucker.

You’re not some beloved fantasy / sci-fi creator. You’re just a trash bigot on par with slave traders and genociders, dehumanizing those you hate with bullshit language.

Forum List

Back