What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

Every innocent human being, born or unborn, have God given natural rights that are superior to any other rights, including the Constitution.

Murder is still murder even if the human isn't born yet.
Stop butchering babies & we will leave you lefties alone to continue with your non-violent delusions.

According to the left, only the woman deserves choice.

Thanks, but I meant that the man had a choice long before the pregnancy ever occurred.

I just want the left to realize that the entire question goes away with responsible sex.

I'm ashamed of a country so full of those who copulate like dogs, who will believe any lie that the TV feeds into their heads in order to keep the moral degradation flowing.

The argument comes down to when life begins, and we all know that isn't declared in the Constitution, nor (as far as I know) in the US Code of Laws.

But is it the job of the government to establish an official Starting Time for human life? It is a moral, ethical, and religious question, and while some religions and schools of thought believe that life starts at the instant *snap* of conception, others believe that it does not begin until the actual birth occurs, and there are a zoo others that place it at just about every step in between. To have our government decide which belief system or religion is correct is problematic on several levels, and would open a Pandora's box of unintended consequences.

Our government is instead charged with the responsibility of protecting everyone's ability to choose for themselves. Since the courts must therefore set aside the charge of trying to decide when it is or isn't too late for an abortion, their decision must be a medical issue on the part of the mother. That's the reasoning, step by step, why the courts should guarantee the right to every woman's privacy and bodily autonomy.

Every innocent human being, born or unborn, have God given natural rights that are superior to any other rights, including the Constitution.

Murder is still murder even if the human isn't born yet.
Stop butchering babies & we will leave you lefties alone to continue with your non-violent delusions.
The "unborn, have God given natural rights that are superior to any other rights, including the Constitution?"

how so? says who? Is it inscribed in law or a holy book? I'm serious. Can you answer this?

The argument comes down to when life begins, and we all know that isn't declared in the Constitution, nor (as far as I know) in the US Code of Laws.

But is it the job of the government to establish an official Starting Time for human life? It is a moral, ethical, and religious question, and while some religions and schools of thought believe that life starts at the instant *snap* of conception, others believe that it does not begin until the actual birth occurs, and there are a zoo others that place it at just about every step in between. To have our government decide which belief system or religion is correct is problematic on several levels, and would open a Pandora's box of unintended consequences.

Our government is instead charged with the responsibility of protecting everyone's ability to choose for themselves. Since the courts must therefore set aside the charge of trying to decide when it is or isn't too late for an abortion, their decision must be a medical issue on the part of the mother. That's the reasoning, step by step, why the courts should guarantee the right to every woman's privacy and bodily autonomy.
ty

coherent and reasoned

I guess the same way a woman is said to forced to become a mother.

Truth is, the decision is made to become either long before.
How is a woman forced to become a mother? Is she held down? Is she held by others during her pregnancy, so as not to lose the fetus?

Forum List

Back