Is the US Supreme Court still Legitimate? (Poll)

Is the US Supreme Court still legitimate, especially considering their Roe v Wade decision?

• Yes

Votes: 65 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 26.1%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
The democrats, the Left, and now their propaganda arm, the MSM, are mounting a campaign to hurt the USSC's "legitimacy".

On Friday, June 24, an extremist majority of the U.S. Supreme Court overruled more than 50 years of legal precedent, taking away a previously recognized fundamental right for the first time in the court's history. In doing so, it unleashed the full force of a regressive, coordinated state-by-state attack on the already perilously eroded right to access an abortion, on women's rights, the human right to bodily autonomy, privacy, and control over our own lives and dignity, and to life-saving healthcare and freedoms.

It’s time to say it: the US supreme court has become an illegitimate institution​

You can read all of the Leftist tripe about "precedent" or "women's rights", but you won't read anything about how the Dobbs decision was technically wrong as to the USSC's "mis"interpretation of the US Constitution. Even RBG said that Roe was poorly decided.

It sounds like they want to get rid of our Constitution, and run this country as a mob rule government.
I am way ahead of them. The United States Court system is a part of an experiment designed two centuries ago. The American Experiment is not a rhetorical device. There is an actual experiment. We are the test subjects. The experiment has expired its trial parameters, and the over-run is repeating and compounding errors in the processing of social issues; skewing the approach to domestic tranquility.

The Three-part Separation Theory is the experimental government model deployed in the American governing system, and it is inadequate, if it is not erroneous. More than likely, it is an erroneous formula for separating government, and it “works” adequately for the United States only, because it is a product of the evolution of adjustments that have been made to it. The American government model cannot be replicated to advance developing societies to the economic stability that noble Americans would want for such situations. Otherwise, we would not be enduring an immigration problem, and would be enjoying the confidence in the approach to world peace.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight....
1. The liberals want to get rid of the Supreme Court
2. The liberals want to get rid of the electoral College
3. ?

It sounds like they want to get rid of our Constitution, and run this country as a mob rule government.
The leftists, anyway.

These people who are so hell bent on establishing their one-party rule are not doing this because they are liberal. They are doing it because they aren't.

3. ?

The left wants to get rid of anything that gets in the way of their agenda. When they can't win their solution is to change the system and rig it in their favor.

3. ?

The technical term is:

mobocracy

1. Political control by a mob.
2. The mass of common people as the source of political control.

Thing is they are not smart enough to rule so Ivy League leftists pull their strings....Much like what is going on now with the dems.

Is fascism legitimate? The Scotus is roughly in sync with the politics of the country's majority.

Therefore the question won't be decided on the Scotus until the country's fate is decided.

Is the earth 6000 to 10,000 years old? That too will still be decided. Then the Scotus and other branches of government will make decisions based on the answer.

For another example, think of how racism can be universally accepted in America and become the new normal.

I may exaggerate slightly but the general idea is that America will decide what is normal.

Is something resembling Trump going to be the new normal for America?

Hell no!

We have literal activist judges ramming their radical political ideology down the American people's throat's.

The big fonts were very convincing.

I wouldn't have given your posting much credence, but the boldness and profligate use of these attention-seeking fonts made me take notice and realize you are a poster with real gravitas.

3. ?

You don’t seem to be getting it straight. Someone said something and that becomes “liberals want to…” It’s not real anywhere, but in the fevered minds of the MAGAheads.

The big fonts were very convincing.

I wouldn't have given your posting much credence, but the boldness and profligate use of these attention-seeking fonts made me take notice and realize you are a poster with real gravitas.
It's the only way he gets acknowledged. ("acknowledge me, acknowlege me")

I have to put him into the getting rid of the Constitution camp with his answer.

You don’t seem to be getting it straight. Someone said something and that becomes “liberals want to…” It’s not real anywhere, but in the fevered minds of the MAGAheads.
Conservatives don't want to get rid of the SC, or the electoral college.
The dems seem very unhappy with the SC....and the electoral college.
It doesn't take rocket science...it just takes common sense to understand.
Maybe you're the one not getting it straight. :eusa_whistle:

It's the only way he gets acknowledged. ("acknowledge me, acknowlege me")

I have to put him into the getting rid of the Constitution camp with his answer.

When we were young, schools taught civics rather than wokeness, and so we learned the value of checks and balances.

Now that we have an administration ruling almost exclusively by executive decree, the same forces behind it are seeking to tear down these checks and balances.

As we can see, the uneducated are all for it because they never gained any functioning understanding of the importance of these checks and balances.

If it helps any, Konrad, I would NEVER call you a liberal.

You are quite something else altogether.

The democrats, the Left, and now their propaganda arm, the MSM, are mounting a campaign to hurt the USSC's "legitimacy".

On Friday, June 24, an extremist majority of the U.S. Supreme Court overruled more than 50 years of legal precedent, taking away a previously recognized fundamental right for the first time in the court's history. In doing so, it unleashed the full force of a regressive, coordinated state-by-state attack on the already perilously eroded right to access an abortion, on women's rights, the human right to bodily autonomy, privacy, and control over our own lives and dignity, and to life-saving healthcare and freedoms.

It’s time to say it: the US supreme court has become an illegitimate institution​

You can read all of the Leftist tripe about "precedent" or "women's rights", but you won't read anything about how the Dobbs decision was technically wrong as to the USSC's "mis"interpretation of the US Constitution. Even RBG said that Roe was poorly decided.
We all know that Democrat nominations don't follow the law.
That's just a fact of life.
The law means nothing to Democrats/Communists.
But as long as they can be outvoted....the court is still legit.
The fact is a Democrat President will never nominate an A-political judge.

Now that we have an administration ruling almost exclusively by executive decree, the same forces behind it are seeking to tear down these checks and balances.

Actually, Biden is passing significant legislation

It is Republicans trying to rule from a minority and through activist courts

Forum List

Back