What are the best POLITICAL ISSUE(s) for the REPUBLICAN Party to Blitz Joe Biden on??

bottlecap

Platinum Member
Jun 11, 2020
I will list some possibilities.

1) His RACISM

2) His CORRUPTION

3) His AGE

4) His WAR-MONGERING

5) His TIES TO FAKE NEWS

6) His GRANT MONEY to the Wuhan Institute of Virology

Do Black voters know Biden's record?
A detailed summary of Biden's record that cannot be found in the mainstream media's narrative heading into the last month of the Presidential Election. His 47yrs of experience have now given many instances of his evolving perspective on race related issues, and Blacks in particular.

"Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as“predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate— and white supremacist senators as his friends." (see full article below for additional examples)

[Collection of Biden's comments throughout the years (Videos)]

The Right never fought for their freedom or for America outside of military service.

Time to let it burn.

Perhaps in the ashes, the few survivors will know to take their liberties and threats to it seriously.

The Conservative Right should just go home and be quiet.

Political issues to use against Biden?

Pinning him down on the radical far left agenda would probably be the smartest move. Good luck.

The Right never fought for their freedom or for America outside of military service.

Time to let it burn.

Perhaps in the ashes, the few survivors will know to take their liberties and threats to it seriously.

Destroy the village in order to save it. You side with the borg because you heard that resistance is futile. With people like you defending America, its amazing we made it this far. Go hang with the pedophile cultists if you feel you fit in there better.

Time to let it burn.

Destroy the village in order to save it. You side with the borg because you heard that resistance is futile. With people like you defending America, its amazing we made it this far. Go hang with the pedophile cultists if you feel you fit in there better.

Well YOU sure aren't defending it !!!

Here is what BrokeLoser said and DAMN he hit a home run !!

And what does that have to do with pedophiles ya sick fuck ???

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

My contribution to saving America is to get Biden into office.....so it can be burned to the ground and rebuilt.
I strongly suspect those who survive will value their liberty FAR more than conservatives today

Time to let it burn.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

My contribution to saving America is to get Biden into office.....so it can be burned to the ground and rebuilt.
I strongly suspect those who survive will value their liberty FAR more than conservatives today
I'm voting for Trump because I love America and don't want it destroyed or fundamentally transformed.

If burning America down is what you call defending it, then ya, you suck at defending America and you are projecting your failure as a human being on people like me.

Time to let it burn.

I'm voting for Trump because I love America and don't want it destroyed or fundamentally transformed.

If burning America down is what you call defending it, then ya, you suck at defending America and you are projecting your failure as a human being on people like me.

Dumbass.......

Trump is for the Establishment.
And don't blame ME. I'm ONE person....I make no difference.

It's the collective Right that lacks a spine.
As soon as Biden and harris make gun ownership illegal, 99% of the right will pee their panties and RUN to turn em in.

YOU KNOW THIS, but like most, you are in denial.
The left is BRAZENLY stealing your nation and laughing in your face.
Trump is a NEW YORK DEMOCRAT.....you've been had.

Conservatives don't deserve freedom or a nation.
The ONLY way a fire will ever get lit under the Right is to lose everything and you KNOW it.

Time to let it burn.

Dumbass.......

As soon as Biden and harris make gun ownership illegal, 99% of the right will pee their panties and RUN to turn em in.

The ONLY way a fire will ever get lit under the Right is to lose everything and you KNOW it.

And you want to vote for the thief?

I don't think we Americans are as soft as you make us out to be. Americans rather die on their feet then live on their knees.

Give us liberty or give us death!

Do Black voters know Biden's record?
A detailed summary of Biden's record that cannot be found in the mainstream media's narrative heading into the last month of the Presidential Election. His 47yrs of experience have now given many instances of his evolving perspective on race related issues, and Blacks in particular.

"Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as“predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate— and white supremacist senators as his friends." (see full article below for additional examples)

[Collection of Biden's comments throughout the years (Videos)]

Yes BIDEN is a RACIST, but the Main-Stream Media protects him from scrutiny.

The FAKE NEWS media not only puts out Imaginary tales, but also covers up real stories of actual atrocities.

Time to let it burn.

Dumbass.......

And you want to vote for the thief?

I don't think we Americans are as soft as you make us out to be. Americans rather die on their feet then live on their knees.

Give us liberty or give us death!

OH for God's sake.

Then WHY are you voting for a NEW YORK DEMOCRAT named Donald Trump ?????
Are you not aware?

MARK MY WORDS.......
If he gets a second term he will come out and CLEARLY be part of the Swamp.
He will protect the Establishment and the Swamp. Are you kidding me?
We have not had a President faithful to the American people since JFK
How can you forget what he said about the 2nd Amendment when it comes to guns...HE SAID....

"TAKE THEN FIRST, WORRY ABOUT DUE PROCESS LATER" TRUMP SAID THAT....LOOK IT UP !!!!!!

The problem with blind party people is that they do not know what they are doing.
Democrats are the same way.

Is it not strange that Jesse Jackson has had a low profile in recent years? I mean, he loved the limelight, yet now, not so much.

His SON, Jesse Jackson Jr. a Congressman at the time of the overthrow of Gaddafi, was upset at the murders of hundreds of Black Africans in Libya by the very people the Obama/Biden Administration put in power. He called, rightly so, for the International Criminal Court to investigate.

Ethnic cleansing in Libya: Jesse Jackson Jr slams Mahmoud Jibril

Jesse Jr was very upset and said.

“As Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said, ‘Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.’ As a senior member of the Foreign Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, I intend to raise this issue with my colleagues and condition any financial support for the reconstruction of Libya and its transition to a democratic society.”

“I think it is absolutely necessary that the United Nations and the International Criminal Court in the Hague investigate what I consider to be crimes against humanity,”
Rep. Jackson said.

So Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. got taken down by the DEEP STATE to shut him up and the atrocities in Northern Africa went away.

Atrocities that made the KKK look like the NAACP.

Forum List

Back