Was the government finding Joe Biden to be infirm a right wing conspiracy?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

WASHINGTON (AP) — The longstanding concerns about President Joe Biden's age and memory intensified on Thursday after the release of a special counsel's report investigating his possession of classified documents.

The report described the 81-year-old Democrat's memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,” “poor" and having “significant limitations.” It noted that Biden could not recall defining milestones in his own life such as when his son Beau died or when he served as vice president.

“My memory is fine,” Biden responded Thursday night from the White House, where he grew visibly angry as he denied forgetting when his son died. Beau Biden died of brain cancer in 2015 at the age of 46.

While Biden will not face charges for mishandling classified documents, the report’s assertions about his memory could undermine Biden’s message to voters that he can manage the government and safeguard the country. Voters are already going into this year’s election with severe misgivings about Biden’s age, having scrutinized his gaffes, his coughing, his slow walking and even a tumble off his bicycle.

Yet even as Biden defended himself, he committed another gaffe while discussing the Israel-Hamas War and mistakenly referred to Egypt’s leader Abdel Fattah El-Sissi as “the president of Mexico."

Or has the DNC lost its mind letting him run again.

At some point we need to take the keys of the car away from grandpa

It's time.

I haven't checked the "news" yet but I suspect the leftist dems are already coming up with made-up stuff about the special prosecutor.....Maybe Russian collusion? :laughing0301:
Essentially, a special council was formed to look into Joe Biden keeping Presidential records illegally like Trump did, to see if he should be held accountable like Trump is being held accountable.

The report said that Joe Biden had "memory" problems, and as such, should not be held to account due to being infirm so they will not pursue Joe like they are Trump.

He could not even remember when his son died.

Biden will not be the Democrat candidate. Republicans know that-Democrats know that too. But Democrats are going to keep their damaged goods candidate in the spotlight as long as possible. Why? Because Joe's backup choices, Newsome and Obama, are so totally, completely and irrevocably fucked up that they need to hide them as long as possible, just like they did with Joe. Sadly, there are still some people so bamboozled by the Democrat party and the media they control, that they would vote for Idi Amin if he was the Democrat candidate. I think they call those people masochists. MAGA

Biden will not be the Democrat candidate. Republicans know that-Democrats know that too. But Democrats are going to keep their damaged goods candidate in the spotlight as long as possible. Why? Because Joe's backup choices, Newsome and Obama, are so totally, completely and irrevocably fucked up that they need to hide them as long as possible, just like they did with Joe. Sadly, there are still some people so bamboozled by the Democrat party and the media they control, that they would vote for Idi Amin if he was the Democrat candidate. I think they call those people masochists. MAGA
If they could drag Fetterman across the finish line, even though he just had a stroke and could not complete a sentence, then they could do the same with Joe.

Voters in PA even voted in a dead man last election, even though they knew he was long dead.

It just boils down to the DNC voting "machine", however you may envision it to be.

Agree with you 100%. Let me put it this way----------->he will NOT be the President. Doesn't mean Trump will win, it means that if Biden runs, he will lose, and the Dems know this. As we discuss this on the board, I am certain the Dems are in discussions out of sight on how to off ramp from him, and the best timeline to do it in.

Agree with you 100%. Let me put it this way----------->he will NOT be the President. Doesn't mean Trump will win, it means that if Biden runs, he will lose, and the Dems know this. As we discuss this on the board, I am certain the Dems are in discussions out of sight on how to off ramp from him, and the best timeline to do it in.
Why did the DNC not replace Fetterman then to let him recover from his stroke?

Why did they let a dead man get elected in PA then?

I don't believe you.

It's pretty obvious that Biden is infirm. Don't need to be a doctor to see that.
Over the years we have become like other nation with governments. Double think and subterfuge. The nation has lost its way and there are many compliant with it.

Over the years we have become like other nation with governments. Double think and subterfuge. The nation has lost its way and there are many compliant with it.
People get the politicians they deserve.

Yeah I just don't see how they can replace Joe at this point. I can't think of any scenario that would benefit democrats.

The biggest problem with taking Joe out is he'll still be POTUS for the remainder of his term.
So if Joe is forced out or says he's withdrawing from the race what happens for the remainder of his term?

While democrats are good at message control there's no way they can keep Joe prop up enough to finish his term while also propping up his replacement.

And while people think Newsom is next in line just remember many though the same with DeSantis and look how many people jumped into the race, granted democrats fall in line better than republicans, but still there will be a lot of infighting over whose gonna be Joe's replacement. Not to mention all the egg on face of people like Clyburn for standing by Biden.

Considering the job of the Ag and the DOJ is not a job to determine someone's lucidity or rationale their job is legal discernment, you may brush aside their evaluation of anyone's mental state.

Considering the job of the Ag and the DOJ is not a job of determining someone's lucidity or rationale their job is legal discernment.

Who's more senile, you or Joe Biden?

1707492735274.png

While I still think Biden needs to be put out to pasture, I felt better about his mental capacity yesterday after seeing the video posted under the thread: Biden snaps at diminutive female asian reporter.

I have a hard time remembering the names of my dogs who passed ten years ago, doesn't mean I can't do my job.

People get the politicians they deserve.
We get what is shoved to us a lot. And we vote our heritage to much over views. It is easier to diagnose a Progressive politician than a Republican one. A lot of self-important politicians exist, and many do not come through for maximum affect.

We get what is shoved to us a lot. And we vote our heritage to much over views. It is easier to diagnose a Progressive politician than a Republican one. A lot of self-important politicians exist, and many do not come through for maximum affect.

And we allow the corrupt duopoly to exist.

So we get what we deserve.

Forum List

Back