Parent of 8yr Old “tranny” was a plant, wife of Dem candidate

No no shame.
But the joke on America is Conservatives. They don't care about liberty. Just their own material gains and pleasure.
Trump should withdraw and just let the left burn America to the ground.

Most on the right won't even bother to vote next month
I say hand over both houses and the WH to the Left and let them do what they do best.
The Right can stay home and hunt, go fishing or go to a movie or basketball game
Few care. Maybe they will learn to care in the ashes.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
Does ABC have no shame? Using Dem Party insiders and their family to pose as “regular people”? What a joke.

That bitch should have been arrested for child abuse, an 8 year old has no understanding what transgender is, much knowing that's what they are.

BTW, did you note that quid pro joe said it was a decision to be a tranny. Yet I haven't heard any of the cancel culture jump his ass for that statement.

No no shame.
But the joke on America is Conservatives. They don't care about liberty. Just their own material gains and pleasure.

I say hand over both houses and the WH to the Left and let them do what they do best.
The Right can stay home and hunt, go fishing or go to a movie or basketball game

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.
You seem depressed. Don't worry. Stand back, go hunting or fishing or whatever. I got this.

No no shame.

You seem depressed. Don't worry. Stand back, go hunting or fishing or whatever. I got this.

You give nastiness....you will receive nastiness......

TBH,
Knowing that there is a nation full of people who call themselves "patriots", who won't even protect their children and allow their Christianity to be taken away could be depressing for anyone who understands reality.

I CLEARLY see what's coming and who is doing what and who is not.
I have an exit plan. Do you?

And try to remember....Donald J. Trump is a life long NEW YORK Democrat.
That he has captured the loyalty of the entire Right is stunning. World's greatest salesman.

Yeah, let it burn. perhaps this nation is getting EXACTLY what it deserves.

Only a Democrat would abuse an 8 year old in this fashion. They are scum

10 years from now the idiot mother will wonder why her kid is a hot mess
Sadly a high % of kids abused by Democrats like this kill themselves. Everyone needs to know what Democrats are willing to do to 8 year old kids for their own sick perverted politics.

BTW, did you note that quid pro joe said it was a decision to be a tranny.
He’s also saying an eight year old can make decisions about sexuality, opening the door for the pedos.

A stark contrast to President Trump who said he agrees with Qanon in not liking pedophiles and child traffickers.

13E3E617-5D4F-4FD7-828D-16A3141F113A.jpeg

89C95B22-3188-4826-ABC5-2DF053196C20.jpeg

Last edited:
You give nastiness....you will receive nastiness......

TBH,
Knowing that there is a nation full of people who call themselves "patriots", who won't even protect their children and allow their Christianity to be taken away could be depressing for anyone who understands reality.

That he has captured the loyalty of the entire Right is stunning. World's greatest salesman.

You give nastiness....you will receive nastiness......We are not nasty enough. We should be CRUSHING these absolute IMBECILES without mercy. They're complete idiots and we should be talking over their asinine interruptions without hesitation like Trump does.

TBH,

In that aspect, the bolsheviks won.

Yes, but reality is superfluous. Plans end up shitting the bed when unknown variables show up.

The World's Richest Professional Clown, and possibly the best President we have ever had since Jefferson.

The Roman Empire lasted for 1300 years after Caligula. I will admit that I think the military should have arrested obozo and thrown him out of a helicopter, but I do not see us collapsing even if the lunatics win in 19 days. The Empire will march on, long after we are dead. It will be pivotal in this election if we remain free, or succumb to globalist authoritarianism.

I would fully embrace "globalism" if every human being on earth had the Bill of Rights to protect them. That means EVERY HUMAN BEING has the right to speak their minds and carry a gun. Even taking future applications of technology into the realm of possibility, light sabers, laser guns, and any infantry weapons supplied to individual soldiers.

No no shame.

You are completely wrong - not really shocking.

Forum List

Back