We've known for a long time, Republicans have lost the moral high ground on abortion!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
9 million children are about to lose their healthcare.

I'm sure Republicans will eventually get around to it, but they should take care of American children BEFORE giving tax breaks to billionaires.

I know USMB Republicans have no clue what I'm talking about. Since a child is not a fetus. Save the fetus, but the child? It's not mine. Why should we have to pay for it. It can starve or die painfully for all we care. At least we got it born. What more could it ask for?

Phones ring off walls as funding for kids' health insurance runs out

Already, state CHIP administrators say, parents are panicking and permanent damage has been done to the program, set up to take care of kids who don’t have health insurance through other programs.

CHIP covers 9 million children across the country. Congress failed to authorize funding in September, and some states have already started warning parents to get their last medical visits in while money lasts.
----------------------------------

Do we agree with the GOP? It's not my kid. We don't care what happens to it so stop whining. Man up. if you couldn't take care of it, you shouldn't have had it.

How many times have we heard that from USMB Republicans?

I'm sure Republicans will eventually get around to it, but they should take care of American children BEFORE giving tax breaks to billionaires.

I know USMB Republicans have no clue what I'm talking about. Since a child is not a fetus. Save the fetus, but the child? It's not mine. Why should we have to pay for it. It can starve or die painfully for all we care. At least we got it born. What more could it ask for?

Already, state CHIP administrators say, parents are panicking and permanent damage has been done to the program, set up to take care of kids who don’t have health insurance through other programs.

CHIP covers 9 million children across the country. Congress failed to authorize funding in September, and some states have already started warning parents to get their last medical visits in while money lasts.

Do we agree with the GOP? It's not my kid. We don't care what happens to it so stop whining. Man up. if you couldn't take care of it, you shouldn't have had it.

If you can't afford it, don't have kids. It really is that simple.

So you are fine with abortions , good to know. Most of Pubs are, they just want to make sure not a penny goes for them or healthcare of infants and children.

• Banned

But don't have an abortion.

Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaa.....over 3 million babies born and unborn are executed a year and you want to talk about 9 million children lose their health insurance because their parents CHOOSE not to be insured? Too fucking funny...

He is your new God.
Nope, I only worship the 1 God.

But yes, Trump is a Hero to million's of patriotic Americans.. ..... :cool:

Really, you could of fooled me.
Not really.
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaa.....over 3 million babies born and unborn are executed a year and you want to talk about 9 million children lose their health insurance because their parents CHOOSE not to be insured? Too fucking funny...

Their parents are working and can't afford the health ins. But you are concerned more about 20 wk fetuses.

Their parents are working and can't afford the health ins. But you are concerned more about 20 wk fetuses.
Maybe more of you liberals need to abort even more babies, then those "Poor victims of liberalism" wont have to worry about providing their unwanted "punishments" a health insurance? Or are the liberal parents just putting those children in their place, because Obama calls them punishments?

"Choose"? How about to poor to afford it, you smug pimp.

"Choose"? How about to poor to afford it, you smug pimp.
But ACA was supposed to save the poor $2,500? Was Obummer Lying?

Forum List

Back