WEF/Democrats take child from parents for not giving their child a sex change. Now going to be arrested.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019

WEF/Democrats are preparing to remove 1000s of children they have groomed from their parents, and have their parents arrested for not going along with the trans mental illness. They are setting the stage with laws like the ones in California and Washington.

Soon, if a democrat deems your child "trans", and you deny it a sex change "gender affirming care", democrats will arrest you, take your kids, and mutilate them themselves.

If a child is trans, it is a victim of sexual abuse and everyone involved, from doctors to parents, to the teachers should be AND WILL Be prosecuted.

Democrats = WEF

We are closer to WW3. It will start inside the U.S. with internal warfare. WW3 will lead into Armageddon and the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.
Democrats think they can hide all their pedo crimes if they nuke the world, but as bad as ww3 will be, Jesus's return will be worse for them.

I'd hate to be aligned with the pedos/Democrats when Jesus comes to town.

Sex crap has been going on since Eve and Adam were given an orchard to play around in with a Snake and The Apples.
Its all about acceptible Rules within the Rules. Say Transgender Men competing with Actual Girls. Maybe just change the
Rules, Transgender men compete with Transgender men, sure nobody shows up at the Crowd gate except a few hundred. Financial ruin. Sure!

I once had a Female Engineer shrug and say to me, I just wish I was born a Man.
I said, Girl you are doing all right, your good.
A couple years later, not 40 and head Engineer of a manufacturing plant. Thas all she needed.

Sex crap has been going on since Eve and Adam were given an orchard to play around in with a Snake and The Apples.
Its all about acceptible Rules within the Rules. Say Transgender Men competing with Actual Girls. Maybe just change the
Rules, Transgender men compete with Transgender men, sure nobody shows up at the Crowd gate except a few hundred. Financial ruin. Sure!

I once had a Female Engineer shrug and say to me, I just wish I was born a Man.
I said, Girl you are doing all right, your good.
A couple years later, not 40 and head Engineer of a manufacturing plant. Thas all she needed.
Nobody cares what adults do.

Leave children alone.

If a child is trans, it is a victim of sexual abuse and everyone involved WILL be brought to justice.

Democrats = WEF

WEF/Democrats are preparing to remove 1000s of children they have groomed from their parents, and have their parents arrested for not going along with the trans mental illness. They are setting the stage with laws like the ones in California and Washington.

Soon, if a democrat deems your child "trans", and you deny it a sex change "gender affirming care", democrats will arrest you, take your kids, and mutilate them themselves.

If a child is trans, it is a victim of sexual abuse and everyone involved, from doctors to parents, to the teachers should be AND WILL Be prosecuted.

Democrats = WEF

More lies

THE MORNING RANT: The Trans-Children Era is About to Be Memory-Holed & the Perpetrators Will Be Disavowing Involvement​

They need to take every penny from they can get from the statevia lawsuits.Tons of public info on the harm done by this

Forum List

Back