If you are one of the 164,997,000 that paid Federal taxes are you aware that $3,987.95 per person was used to

The deficit does not have to be. We have created our own problem and we'd have more than enough money if changed the way we think.

First off, if you equalize income, you have fewer tax drawing citizens via public assistance and more tax revenue. Secondly if people were paid iving wages accross the country, we would gain increased tax revenue.. We keep falling for the okie doke that tells us owners will have to jack up prices on their products to do this, when in reality, owners and CEOS can take a pay cut instead of making 2-300 times line workers make.

Last edited:
I've read some economists who say "It's not that bad". "If you look at this ratio or that statistic, we are not the worst".

WTF ??????

Everyone spends like the assholes we have in D.C. ??????

Just what gives ?

Go fuck yourself. Nobody needs your self-righteous asswipe attitude.

These are the numbers I've used in my analysis. I have not looked at yours...if they are different I really don't care.

View attachment 949836

If you average trumps numbers, ex the big drop for COVID, they are slightly better than Obama.s That is simple math.

Biden's numbers have been five years below his 22 number which is I can't figure out given how the bad some things were.

And while the CBO started out the year projecting a 1.6 trillion dollar debt, he'd already crossed 1 Trillion by the first week of May.

The 2.5 trillion assumes that this somehow lessens.

I think I stated that I was not happy with Trumps steady increase and if that is the number you are using to say it has doubled, then you are correct. But even at being doubled, it's still better than Biden on an absolute scale.
For the first 2.5 years Trump lived on what Obama created. That's what happened before the pandemic. Trump inherited full enmployment and an economy that had created jobs for 77 consecutive months. So the economy was good when trump took over. He did nothing but repeat numbers. But racism allowed a part of America that dissed Obama to credit Trump for the economy. If he is elected in 2024, he will again inherit a record economy and all he will do is repeat numbers telling everybody how great he made things when it was Bidens work that did it. Trump was the worst president in modern history, his numbers are not better tham Bidens.

It's not the Democrats who keep cutting government revenues (taxes), while increasing spending.

Republicans cannot continue to cut taxes, while running deficits. All that's lead to is a declining, debt ridden country, with crumbling infrastructure.
Revenues went up after the Trump across the board tax cuts, Moron.

Dragonlady once again proves she knows nothing about the USA. Nothing.

Horseshit. Total horseshit. You were fed that bullshit by a gaslighting propagandists.

As I said before, Trump DOUBLED the deficit. BEFORE Covid.

Before Covid:
Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

During Covid:

Trump says he wants a bigger stimulus package than the $2.2 trillion amount that Democrats are seeking

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

YOU should look at the yearly deficits. Trump DOUBLED the deficit he inherited.

Nope. That's a lie. A flat out lie

In February, the Congressional Budget Office released its annual Budget and Economic Outlook and projected that the nation will run a $1.6 trillion deficit in FY2024.

Biden inherited a $2.7 trillion deficit.

Obama steadily lowered the deficit. Biden has been doing the same.

But Trump increased the deficit every year.

So, yeah. YOU should look at the yearly deficits.

Here you go: U.S. Budget Deficit by Year Compared to GDP and Debt
Your Pedo Messiah is spend about $7.5 TRILLION, Stupid.

pay In 2023, the federal government's spending of $658 billion for interest costs on the national debt.
...from 164,997,000 individual tax returns.
In total, net interest payments will total $12.4 trillion over the next decade.
So... if the national debt today is: $34,558,157,524,900 as of 4/27/24 at 9:40 AM CDT...
AND the net worth after expenses, of all the assets in the USA is ....
The financial position of the United States includes assets of at least $269 trillion (1576% of GDP) and debts of $145.8 trillion (852% of GDP) to produce a net worth of at least $123.8 trillion (723% of GDP).
What's the problem? The USA has 258% more assets AFTER paying off entirely the national debt of $34.5 Trillion.
That's not even the bad part...$4 trillion of the interest payments will go to CHINA, Japan and other foreign countries who hold 34% of this debt. That giant sucking sound is trillions leaving the US.

It's not the Democrats who keep cutting government revenues (taxes), while increasing spending.

Republicans cannot continue to cut taxes, while running deficits. All that's lead to is a declining, debt ridden country, with crumbling infrastructure.
We wouldn't be having deficits if the government didn't spend so much. By the way, federal income taxes collected have gone up, not down, since the JCA.

world-debt.jpg

Why are you even participating in a thread about the economy and the national debt if you don't know the answer to this question.

No wonder Republicans are so successful at convincing you fools that cutting taxes and crashing the economy every few years to enrich the super wealthy, further impoverishing working and middle class Americans, is the way to go.

That's not even the bad part...$4 trillion of the interest payments will go to CHINA, Japan and other foreign countries who hold 34% of this debt. That giant sucking sound is trillions leaving the US.

You voted for Republican tax cuts when you were already running a huge deficit. How did you think that would turn out for you?????

Those fleecing the populaton are going to run this ship aground soon.

They do not care.

INTEREST ON DEBT NOW EXCEEDS MILITARY SPENDING?

GTFO.
He’s right on the cost of the debt but it in no way exceeds defense spending which is just short of a trillion

That’s three times what China spends

Revenues went up after the Trump across the board tax cuts, Moron.

Dragonlady once again proves she knows nothing about the USA. Nothing.
Please stop with that nonsense argument.

Because the economy grows- revenues always go up unless we are in a recession.

The question to ask is … did revenue go up enough to even pay for the tax cuts and the answer is always no

We wouldn't be having deficits if the government didn't spend so much. By the way, federal income taxes collected have gone up, not down, since the JCA.
what you are looking at below is the affect of Trump's Repatriation of offshore money
U.S. companies have repatriated $1 trillion since tax overhaul
The affect on tax revenue that would have never been paid on the nearly $1 trillion that came back
due to the tax cut...
Investment banks and think tanks have estimated that U.S. corporations held $1.5 trillion to $2.5 trillion in offshore cash at the time the law was enacted. Before the overhaul, companies had an incentive to keep profits overseas because they owed a 35% tax when bringing it back and could defer payment by keeping funds offshore.
The law set a one-time 15.5% tax rate on cash and 8% on non-cash or illiquid assets.

Trump_CBOtaxcutsrevenuup.png

Why are you even participating in a thread about the economy and the national debt if you don't know the answer to this question.

No wonder Republicans are so successful at convincing you fools that cutting taxes and crashing the economy every few years to enrich the super wealthy, further impoverishing working and middle class Americans, is the way to go.
Trump's tax cuts were across the board, Dumbass. Revenues went UP after the cuts, and the rich paid a higher share of the total income tax bill after the tax cuts.

So you have once again exposed what a colossal moron you are regarding anything and everything regarding the USA.

Dragonlady

The question to ask is … did revenue go up enough to even pay for the tax cuts and the answer is always no
I repeat

"pay for the tax cuts"? :auiqs.jpg: Explain that without admitting you think all money belongs to the government, Simp.

GO!

Forum List

Back