We've known for a long time, Republicans have lost the moral high ground on abortion!

He is your new God.
Nope, I only worship the 1 God.

But yes, Trump is a Hero to million's of patriotic Americans.. ..... :cool:

Really, you could of fooled me.
Not really.
View attachment 167403

This is the go to picture of every Pub when they are lost for words.

They could if they cancelled their cell phones, cable tv, internet...

He is your new God.
Nope, I only worship the 1 God.

But yes, Trump is a Hero to million's of patriotic Americans.. ..... :cool:

Really, you could of fooled me.
Not really.
View attachment 167403

This is the go to picture of every Pub when they are lost for words.

They could if they cancelled their cell phones, cable tv, internet...
And be totally and completely isolated.

Wow, what a good idea!

Our beloved Pres. Trump knows what is best for us!! ..... :thup:

Not surprised, muslims don't care about children as they sell them into marriage very early in life.

At least they take care of the children. More than Republicans want to do.

Don't give the GOP any ideas about selling children, they just might vote it in!!!

Better check again on who is selling children. If I am not mistaken the body parts were a way of buying a very expensive car for the CEO's of Planned Parenthood. But that is okay because the CEO was liberal..

I'm a Libertarian, so don't care about Liberals, or even other Libertarians who might do the wrong thing. If there's a law stating that they shouldn't sell body parts, they shouldn't do it. Donating them to science... would be fine. The money aspect does add a cringe-worthy feature. Agreed.
But don't you find it strange that the GOP care about body parts but not about live children?

So the government is supposed to take care of the children or the parents of the children should take care of the children? You say you are a libertarian but you are definitely a lying liberal... who wants government to control people.

Chips was based on the taxation of cigarette sales. If you liberal fuckers would left the cost of the cigarettes to stay around 2 bucks a pack, there would be plenty of money revenue going for that plan. But you greedy ass liberal saw a golden goose and ended up killing it when the pack went to 7 dollars and a lot of people just quit or went vapor. Dumbass liberal compassion always end up killing people...

Not surprised, muslims don't care about children as they sell them into marriage very early in life.
Don't give the GOP any ideas about selling children, they just might vote it in!!!
Better check again on who is selling children. If I am not mistaken the body parts were a way of buying a very expensive car for the CEO's of Planned Parenthood. But that is okay because the CEO was liberal..
I'm a Libertarian, so don't care about Liberals, or even other Libertarians who might do the wrong thing. If there's a law stating that they shouldn't sell body parts, they shouldn't do it. Donating them to science... would be fine. The money aspect does add a cringe-worthy feature. Agreed.
But don't you find it strange that the GOP care about body parts but not about live children?
So the government is supposed to take care of the children or the parents of the children should take care of the children? You say you are a libertarian but you are definitely a lying liberal... who wants government to control people.
In all the other civilized countries, health care is provided for by the government, usually along with private health for people who are rich. You're a selfish, greedy person who doesn't care about his fellow Americans. Sad.

In all the other civilized countries, health care is provided for by the government, usually along with private health for people who are rich. You're a selfish, greedy person who doesn't care about his fellow Americans. Sad.
No I don't give a rats ass about you and how well you do in the United States. At one time before the 1/2 white community agitator started fundamentally transforming this nation into a 3rd world country, everyone could make something of themselves with God's given gifts. "But you didn't build that", "because you are black, you will never make it in America", "white privilege give whites an advantage". I had to work my ass off and give up 5 1/2 years of living in the United States to end up making a small fortune over there and then take it and invest it in the stock market making a ton of money. I didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth like the Kennedys, or stole from a Charitable Foundation that the Clintons did. If you want to stay a victim of liberalism and rely on the government to take care of you , that is on you , you worthless fuck, not me, I moved on from that shit a long time ago.

imageedit_1149_2173811770.jpg

9 million children are about to lose their healthcare.

I'm sure Republicans will eventually get around to it, but they should take care of American children BEFORE giving tax breaks to billionaires.

I know USMB Republicans have no clue what I'm talking about. Since a child is not a fetus. Save the fetus, but the child? It's not mine. Why should we have to pay for it. It can starve or die painfully for all we care. At least we got it born. What more could it ask for?

Phones ring off walls as funding for kids' health insurance runs out

Already, state CHIP administrators say, parents are panicking and permanent damage has been done to the program, set up to take care of kids who don’t have health insurance through other programs.

CHIP covers 9 million children across the country. Congress failed to authorize funding in September, and some states have already started warning parents to get their last medical visits in while money lasts.
----------------------------------

Do we agree with the GOP? It's not my kid. We don't care what happens to it so stop whining. Man up. if you couldn't take care of it, you shouldn't have had it.

How many times have we heard that from USMB Republicans?

I guess Dims want to kill off all the children now instead of seeing them suffer.

So what constitutes a child? Past what age. (I just love this game)

Until they legalize killing children, I'm afraid we will witness more back alley killings of minors.

No I don't give a rats ass about you and how well you do in the United States. At one time before the 1/2 white community agitator started fundamentally transforming this nation into a 3rd world country, everyone could make something of themselves with God's given gifts. "But you didn't build that", "because you are black, you will never make it in America", "white privilege give whites an advantage". I had to work my ass off and give up 5 1/2 years of living in the United States to end up making a small fortune over there and then take it and invest it in the stock market making a ton of money. I didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth like the Kennedys, or stole from a Charitable Foundation that the Clintons did. If you want to stay a victim of liberalism and rely on the government to take care of you , that is on you , you worthless fuck, not me, I moved on from that shit a long time ago.

See? You're apparently rich and still pissed off at poor people and don't want to help them. It's the very definition of a fucking douchebag. Well, maybe America will just have to wait before it can claim to be a civilized country.

And I bet you have your own victim card in your wallet (you're a victim of poor people), right next to your NRA card. :cool:

I guess Dims want to kill off all the children now instead of seeing them suffer.

So what constitutes a child? Past what age. (I just love this game)

Until they legalize killing children, I'm afraid we will witness more back alley killings of minors.
:wtf:
:cuckoo:

See? You're apparently rich and still pissed off at poor people and don't want to help them. It's the very definition of a fucking douchebag. Well, maybe America will just have to wait before it can claim to be a civilized country.

And I bet you have your own victim card in your wallet (you're a victim of poor people), right next to your NRA card. :cool:
The way you liberals help the poor just keeps the poor, poor. Typical liberal voter. If 47% of the US voters are this stupid , there is nothing I can do to stop it. At least the few I taught how to be self sufficient have moved out of poverty and own their own business.

The way you liberals help the poor just keeps the poor, poor. Typical liberal voter. If 47% of the US voters are this stupid , there is nothing I can do to stop it. At least the few I taught how to be self sufficient have moved out of poverty and own their own business.

Helping the poor anyway possible is better than you not wanting to help them at all. You're very uncivilized, as it turns out.

Forum List

Back