We've known for a long time, Republicans have lost the moral high ground on abortion!

9 million children are about to lose their healthcare.

I'm sure Republicans will eventually get around to it, but they should take care of American children BEFORE giving tax breaks to billionaires.

I know USMB Republicans have no clue what I'm talking about. Since a child is not a fetus. Save the fetus, but the child? It's not mine. Why should we have to pay for it. It can starve or die painfully for all we care. At least we got it born. What more could it ask for?

Phones ring off walls as funding for kids' health insurance runs out

Already, state CHIP administrators say, parents are panicking and permanent damage has been done to the program, set up to take care of kids who don’t have health insurance through other programs.

CHIP covers 9 million children across the country. Congress failed to authorize funding in September, and some states have already started warning parents to get their last medical visits in while money lasts.
----------------------------------

Do we agree with the GOP? It's not my kid. We don't care what happens to it so stop whining. Man up. if you couldn't take care of it, you shouldn't have had it.

How many times have we heard that from USMB Republicans?
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaa.....over 3 million babies born and unborn are executed a year and you want to talk about 9 million children lose their health insurance because their parents CHOOSE not to be insured? Too fucking funny...
"Choose"? How about to poor to afford it, you smug pimp.
But ACA was supposed to save the poor $2,500? Was Obummer Lying?
The ACA was about getting more people insured who at the time couldn't afford it. Obummer might have turned out to be a wimp, but at least he was trying. What have the GOP proposed? More uninsured people and higher premiums.

I'm sure Republicans will eventually get around to it, but they should take care of American children BEFORE giving tax breaks to billionaires.

I know USMB Republicans have no clue what I'm talking about. Since a child is not a fetus. Save the fetus, but the child? It's not mine. Why should we have to pay for it. It can starve or die painfully for all we care. At least we got it born. What more could it ask for?

Already, state CHIP administrators say, parents are panicking and permanent damage has been done to the program, set up to take care of kids who don’t have health insurance through other programs.

CHIP covers 9 million children across the country. Congress failed to authorize funding in September, and some states have already started warning parents to get their last medical visits in while money lasts.

Do we agree with the GOP? It's not my kid. We don't care what happens to it so stop whining. Man up. if you couldn't take care of it, you shouldn't have had it.

If you can't afford it, don't have kids. It really is that simple.

So you are fine with abortions , good to know. Most of Pubs are, they just want to make sure not a penny goes for them or healthcare of infants and children.

I'm not.

What I'm fine with is mature adult behavior which exercises restraint rather than endlessly fucking like mindless bunnies and produce offspring it cannot itself support, thereby laying the responsibility upon others while at the same time expanding the class of people enslaved to the government.

Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaa.....over 3 million babies born and unborn are executed a year and you want to talk about 9 million children lose their health insurance because their parents CHOOSE not to be insured? Too fucking funny...
The ACA was about getting more people insured who at the time couldn't afford it. Obummer might have turned out to be a wimp, but at least he was trying. What have the GOP proposed? More uninsured people and higher premiums.
Did you know that the Cash for Clunkers was to get more people a new GM or Chrysler car who couldn't afford it. That really turned out well too, didn't it? Damn you guys want to take my money and give it to fuckers who sit on their ass and do nothing , don't you? Worthless liberal fucks(redundant statement).

caf08a0277f5d8f10ad784370788270d.jpg

`
The republicans have never had a "moral high ground."
moral high ground
Says the people who want men to fuck other men's ass and allow men to go into women's bathrooms.. The war on women is by the left and will continue to be from the left (just ask Harvey Weinstein).

Biological Male Transgender Volleyball Player Made Eligible to Compete in Women’s Volleyball, May Qualify for Olympics - Breitbart
Why ask Harvey? Ask Donald. He's the expert on sexual assault. How do we know? He told us.

Did you know that the Cash for Clunkers was to get more people a new GM or Chrysler car who couldn't afford it. That really turned out well too, didn't it? Damn you guys want to take my money and give it to fuckers who sit on their ass and do nothing , don't you? Worthless liberal fucks(redundant statement).

View attachment 167407
Is inheriting something the same as earning it?

View attachment 167407
That's the GOP's Selfish America, every man for himself. Other civilized countries use their wealth to provide health care for everyone, because they want to help those who are less fortunate than you are. But not surprised, lots of Americans like you who are selfish. And smug about it.

`
moral high ground
Says the people who want men to fuck other men's ass and allow men to go into women's bathrooms.. The war on women is by the left and will continue to be from the left (just ask Harvey Weinstein).

Biological Male Transgender Volleyball Player Made Eligible to Compete in Women’s Volleyball, May Qualify for Olympics - Breitbart
Why ask Harvey? Ask Donald. He's the expert on sexual assault. How do we know? He told us.
Big difference when women throw yourself at Donald and want him to touch their privates, and the liberal Harvey who FORCED himself on women who didn't want him or his sexual advances. But then you are a stupid liberal and have never touched a women ever..

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

Our beloved Pres. Trump knows what is best for us!! ..... :thup:

Not surprised, muslims don't care about children as they sell them into marriage very early in life.

At least they take care of the children. More than Republicans want to do.

Don't give the GOP any ideas about selling children, they just might vote it in!!!

Better check again on who is selling children. If I am not mistaken the body parts were a way of buying a very expensive car for the CEO's of Planned Parenthood. But that is okay because the CEO was liberal..

`
moral high ground

Big difference when women throw yourself at Donald and want him to touch their privates, and the liberal Harvey who FORCED himself on women who didn't want him or his sexual advances. But then you are a stupid liberal and have never touched a women ever..

View attachment 167412
WoW! That's almost coherent! Please try again.

View attachment 167407
That's the GOP's Selfish America, every man for himself. Other civilized countries use their wealth to provide health care for everyone, because they want to help those who are less fortunate than you are. But not surprised, lots of Americans like you who are selfish. And smug about it.
At one time before Obama took the presidency away from Hitlery, I was very generous to the poor, but after Obama took more of my money so he could redistribute the money to his UBER RICH LIBERAL BUDDIES and a pittance to the poor, I decided that the POOR deserved all the misery and poverty that your liberal elites FORCE upon you. You are just too stupid to know better.

Obama economy: Welfare dependency peaks as rich get richer
Six years into his agenda, Wall Street is roaring higher than ever, with the Dow topping out over 18,000 for the first time recently and the top 10 percent of wealthy Americans amassing wealth at a double-digit pace.

SEE ALSO: American economy stronger than Obama incompetence

But on Main Street large numbers of Americans have dropped from the job market, middle-class wages are stagnant, and even larger numbers of Americans are now dependent on some form of government subsidy for disability, jobless benefits or food stamps.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

View attachment 167407
Is inheriting something the same as earning it?
Oh, so now if someone earns enough of their money so they can pass it down to their children you whose parents were "victims of liberalism" find it not FAIR that those children get a better chance in life? whhhaaaa, stop fucking being a sorry ass liberal, get off your ass, get a job and invest in the stock market the President Trump inherited from Obama and leave your children "oh sorry, didn't you say you didn't have children" so you can leave your dog enough wealth so it can live comfortable for the rest of its life..

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

Our beloved Pres. Trump knows what is best for us!! ..... :thup:

Not surprised, muslims don't care about children as they sell them into marriage very early in life.

At least they take care of the children. More than Republicans want to do.

Don't give the GOP any ideas about selling children, they just might vote it in!!!

Better check again on who is selling children. If I am not mistaken the body parts were a way of buying a very expensive car for the CEO's of Planned Parenthood. But that is okay because the CEO was liberal..

I'm a Libertarian, so don't care about Liberals, or even other Libertarians who might do the wrong thing. If there's a law stating that they shouldn't sell body parts, they shouldn't do it. Donating them to science... would be fine. The money aspect does add a cringe-worthy feature. Agreed.
But don't you find it strange that the GOP care about body parts but not about live children?

View attachment 167407
At one time before Obama took the presidency away from Hitlery, I was very generous to the poor, but after Obama took more of my money so he could redistribute the money to his UBER RICH LIBERAL BUDDIES and a pittance to the poor, I decided that the POOR deserved all the misery and poverty that your liberal elites FORCE upon you. You are just too stupid to know better.

Obama economy: Welfare dependency peaks as rich get richer
Six years into his agenda, Wall Street is roaring higher than ever, with the Dow topping out over 18,000 for the first time recently and the top 10 percent of wealthy Americans amassing wealth at a double-digit pace.

SEE ALSO: American economy stronger than Obama incompetence

But on Main Street large numbers of Americans have dropped from the job market, middle-class wages are stagnant, and even larger numbers of Americans are now dependent on some form of government subsidy for disability, jobless benefits or food stamps.
View attachment 167413
Like I said in the other post, I'm a Libertarian and never voted for Obummer.

But don't let that stop you from blaming your selfishness on him, he makes a perfect scapegoat, don't you think?

If you can't afford it, don't have kids. It really is that simple.
It really is true. Don’t have kids you can’t afford.

Do you know companies and our government would pay us more and tax us less if we started having a people shortage? Countries who want a baby boom do it all the time. Give incentives to have children.

But American companies don’t need to. We have the masses breeding without regard for if they can afford to have kids so they produce the working poor capitalism relies on.

But even if we stopped breeding they’d just import Mexicans Indians and Arabs. They may be anti immigrant now but wait till there’s a worker shortage. We’ll be back to saying jobs Americans won’t do

Wow, I must have struck a nerve.

These white wingers are going apesh!t.

You know you said something right when they go all out into attack mode.

They truth is, you can't pretend you love the fetus when you don't care about children. I'm not saying they hate children, unless it's gay, black, Muslim or Hispanic children. I'm pretty sure they hate those.

They don't even care about the children of other Republicans.

Forum List

Back