Why Exactly Can't Democrats Praise OR Criticize Biden?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yet I see TDS threads by the dozen on here? Btw, I don't think that Trump is perfect by any stretch of the imagination but what is it with democrats and just admitting that we currently have the worst president in the history of The United States of America?

Do they just not like being wrong? Do they have to follow what the media is saying about Biden? (Which is close to nothing as it's mostly about Trump.) What exactly is it where they can't praise Biden but yet they criticize him at exactly the same time?

Yet I see TDS threads by the dozen on here? Btw, I don't think that Trump is perfect by any stretch of the imagination but what is it with democrats and just admitting that we currently have the worst president in the history of The United States of America?

Do they just not like being wrong? Do they have to follow what the media is saying about Biden? (Which is close to nothing as it's mostly about Trump.) What exactly is it where they can't praise Biden but yet they criticize him at exactly the same time?
What exactly is your deformity that keeps you from seeing the criticisms of Biden by the left on this board?

mr biden is doing a great job on every front despite reactionary resistance from the usual suspects.

after the trumpists are defeated in november (and they will not be back this time.) and the trump generated drama is subdued we can continue to progress.

perhaps a conservative party can develop, but the repubs have guzzled the kool aid of cultism with the usual result.

mr biden is doing a great job on every front despite reactionary resistance from the usual suspects.

after the trumpists are defeated in november (and they will not be back this time.) and the trump generated drama is subdued we can continue to progress.

perhaps a conservative party can develop, but the repubs have guzzled the kool aid of cultism with the usual result.
sure he is.....on every front?......he stuck a flag in your ass didnt he?....

Link?

Why bother, MAGA is doing such a big job of trashing him.
Who needs Real facts, The honesty of the good & not so good facts
About every candidate who aspires to head our country.

I praise Biden all the time.

Have you not seen my threads? :laugh:

True as you're one of the few liberals on here who actually does. The thing is though, I don't think that you're THAT bad of a guy if you take away your politics. As other than when you're talking about that you're strangely likeable to me.

Democrats/leftists only do what they’re told. Nothing more.

It's a cult.

Praise from you is an insult to rational people.

Yeah but I stand by what I said before. His politics stink but other than that he's likeable than a lot of the other libturds on here. When he's talking about other stuff that is.

What is not to like about genocide Joe?

Democrats are not stupid.

They do NOT criticize President Biden because:

1. They prefer anyone rather than (former) President Trump.

2. They know that President Biden is only a figurehead, so they do not pay any attention to what he says.

3. They assume that he will retire sometime during his second term so that the Honorable Kamala Harris can take over.

4. They love current Dem policies, such as ignoring violent crime in order to curry favor with two certain races, and welcoming millions of immigrants who will vote to keep the Dems in power.

Forum List

Back