Voter ID and democrats

And still more democrat voter fraud:

Aiding Obama's win was a devious suppression of the conservative vote. The conservative-leaning military vote has decreased drastically since 2010 due to the so-called Military Voter Protection Act that was enacted into law the year before. It has made it so difficult for overseas military personnel to obtain absentee ballots that in Virginia and Ohio there has been a 70% decrease in requests for ballots since 2008. In Virginia, almost 30,000 fewer overseas military voters requested ballots than in 2008. In Ohio, more than 20,000 fewer overseas military voters requested ballots. This is significant considering Obama won in both states by a little over 100,000 votes.

Harvard Law: The High Cost of ‘Free’ Photo Voter Identification Cards
http://today.law.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/FullReportVoterIDJune20141.pdf

In spite of Voter-id laws that do nothing to stop REAL voter fraud in absentee ballots, Black and Latino voters are voting in record numbers.

In fact, Blacks outvoted whites in 2012, the first time on record.

A Census Bureau report shows a higher percentage of African-Americans than whites voted in a presidential election for the first time in history last year during the race between President Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney.

The only reason blacks outvoted whites in 2012 is because Odumbo, who has tanked black communities, has black skin..You morons voted based on skin color which is known as RACISM.. As far as voter ID goes, if no ID should be required to vote, why should ID be required for anything else BOZO?

Whatever, the point is that voter-id laws didn't prevent Blacks from voting in record numbers, did they?

YOU vote based on skin color .. and nobody cares because you still lost .. just as you're going to lose in November.

Actually I didn't vote based on skin color numbnuts.. but YOU did as did the majority of blacks in this country and most ADMITTED IT.. Look in the mirror whenever you scream about RACISM.

I didn't vote for Obama dummy. I voted for the Jewish woman for president.

YOU vote based on skin color .. pretty obvious.

MORE DEMOCRAT VOTER FRAUD
In another video, O'Keefe's videographer tells a DNC staffer from Obama's Organizing for America that she intends to vote in both Texas and Florida. The staffer laughs and says, "It's cool." The staffer then prints out a voter registration form for the undercover videographer and advises her on what to do if she gets caught.

http://today.law.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/FullReportVoterIDJune20141.pdf

In spite of Voter-id laws that do nothing to stop REAL voter fraud in absentee ballots, Black and Latino voters are voting in record numbers.

A Census Bureau report shows a higher percentage of African-Americans than whites voted in a presidential election for the first time in history last year during the race between President Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney.

The only reason blacks outvoted whites in 2012 is because Odumbo, who has tanked black communities, has black skin..You morons voted based on skin color which is known as RACISM.. As far as voter ID goes, if no ID should be required to vote, why should ID be required for anything else BOZO?

Whatever, the point is that voter-id laws didn't prevent Blacks from voting in record numbers, did they?

YOU vote based on skin color .. and nobody cares because you still lost .. just as you're going to lose in November.

Actually I didn't vote based on skin color numbnuts.. but YOU did as did the majority of blacks in this country and most ADMITTED IT.. Look in the mirror whenever you scream about RACISM.

I didn't vote for OBama dummy. I voted for the Jewish woman for president.

Prove it stupid.. WHAT FUCKING JEWISH WOMAN?? You damn liar.

It has happened, it has been discovered and it has been prosecuted. It's not an epidemic and drastic measures are hardly justifiable.

:lol: Damn you're stupid.

jesus-politics-candidate-jill-stein2.jpg

THAT Jewish woman you fucking retard.

Last edited:

Democratic Barack Obama/Joe BidenIncumbent 51.3% 65,899,660 332
Republican Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan 47.4% 60,932,152 206
Libertarian Gary Johnson/Jim Gray 1% 1,275,804 0
Green Jill Stein/Cheri Honkala 0.4% 469,501

ROFLMAO You're a fucking moron.. you're not even a percent of the people's voice.. in other words, YOU DON'T MATTER.

ROFLMAO You're a fucking moron.. you're not even a percent of the people's voice.. in other words, YOU DON'T MATTER.

:lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking clown.

YOU voted for Romney .. who lost.

YOU didn't matter .. AND, you're about to lose again. :lol:

MY vote was a protest vote .. never expected to even come close to winning .. your dumb ass thought Romney would win. :0)

Oh now you care about cost. You are really a pathetic.

Voters in the US have ID, too. The problem is that some states refuse to recognize it.

It isn't lack of ID that's the problem.

Bullshit. It is a few liberal federal judges that shoot these laws down.

When Trump gets his ass slaughtered in the election .. you can expect a lot more liberal federal judges .. AND, liberal Supreme Court Judges .. perhaps even Obama on the Supreme Court.

Voter-id laws will go the path of confederate flags ... that today are stinking up garbage dumps.

Oh now you care about cost. You are really a pathetic.

:0) Fuck what you think. You're a fucking idiot.

What a fucking clown.

MY vote was a protest vote .. never expected to even come close to winning .. your dumb ass thought Romney would win. :0)

A protest vote.. Bahahahahahahahaha ROFLMAO Your vote was a throw away DINGBAT vote you damn moron.. LMAO

What a fucking clown.

A protest vote.. Bahahahahahahahaha ROFLMAO Your vote was a throw away DINGBAT vote you damn moron.. LMAO

No dummy, YOUR VOTE WAS THROWAWAY. You thought Romney would win.

MY vote was a protest vote .. and given your incredible level of stupid, I have no illusions that you even know what that is.

What a fucking clown.

No dummy, YOUR VOTE WAS THROWAWAY. You thought Romney would win.

MY vote was a protest vote .. and given your incredible level of stupid, I have no illusions that you even know what that is.
You don't even register as a percentage point dumbazz.. NOT EVEN 1%.. You're not even as important as a wart on the ass of a fucking dingo.

Voter ID is completely ineffective at stopping the most common types of voter fraud. This is the truth which the Voter ID tards avoid at all costs, throwing up a lot of smoke to hide this fact.

You know what I call people who demand we waste taxpayer dollars on a completely ineffective government program which impinges on the exercising of our rights?

I call such people "liberals".

Forum List

Back