This Isn't Creepy At All...

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Donald and Melania attended their son's graduation. Good for them.

Melania brought along her dad.

So here's a photo which will be of historical interest.

A woman standing between her 80 year old father and her 77 year old husband.

melania-trump-with-father-and-husband.jpg

Donald and Melania attended their son's graduation. Good for them.

Melania brought along her dad.

So here's a photo which will be of historical interest.

A woman standing between her 80 year old father and her 77 year old husband.

melania-trump-with-father-and-husband.jpg

The transformation of "liberals" from the sex, drug and rock and roll hippies to the absolute prudes of the 21st century is complete...and it's hilarious tbh

The transformation of "liberals" from the sex, drug and rock and roll hippies to the absolute prudes of the 21st century is complete...and it's hilarious tbh
Conversely, the transformation of "conservatives" from the defenders of democracy the world over to the limp-wristed commie pinko useful idiots of the 21st century is complete.

I've been pointing this out literally for years.

It might shock you to learn I have been a conservative since birth, and was a Republican longer than Trump will ever be.

I finally lost hope and quit the party in 2017 after Trump was elected.

Conversely, the transformation of "conservatives" from the defenders of democracy the world over to the limp-wristed commie pinko useful idiots of the 21st century is complete.

It might shock you to learn I have been a conservative since birth, and was a Republican longer than Trump will ever be.

we arent democracy dumbass,,

we arent democracy dumbass,,
SweetSue92, seeeeee?

This new breed of "conservative" now hates the word democracy, and now have been so dumbed down they actually deny we are a democracy!

How did this happen, you may be wondering. Well, the right wing media has been diligently working for decades to dumb these idiots down to the point of being nothing more than empty vessels for filling with unlimited quantities of bullshit.

We are a representative democracy. I have no idea why this recently became an issue for the retards. It's fucking weird.

To overthrow our democracy, the tards must first be led to believe we aren't one.

Someone forgot to send the memo to their messiah.

Former President Donald Trump’s January 6 speech

We're gathered together in the heart of our nation's capital for one very, very basic and simple reason: To save our democracy.

[snip]

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy.

[snip]

Today, for the sake of our democracy, for the sake of our Constitution, and for the sake of our children, we lay out the case for the entire world to hear.

[snip]

They want to indoctrinate your children. It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no.

Let's rank it on the "raping your 11-year old daughter in the shower" scale.

Let's give the incestual statutory rape a full 10. As in, life in prison with no chance of parole.

Having a young wife.... I'll give that a 0... no penalty, no stigma, (because I'm guilty too, what can I say).

Complete fail.... but what's new?

what odds hunter fucked babysitter.jpg

You're just a liberal who got broken by TDS. Ho hum, boring.

SweetSue92, seeeeee?

This new breed of "conservative" now hates the word democracy, and now have been so dumbed down they actually deny we are a democracy!

How did this happen, you may be wondering. Well, the right wing media has been diligently working for decades to dumb these idiots down to the point of being nothing more than empty vessels for filling with unlimited quantities of bullshit.

We are a representative democracy. I have no idea why this recently became an issue for the retards. It's fucking weird.

To overthrow our democracy, the tards must first be led to believe we aren't one.

Someone forgot to send the memo to their messiah.

Former President Donald Trump’s January 6 speech

We're gathered together in the heart of our nation's capital for one very, very basic and simple reason: To save our democracy.

[snip]

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy.

[snip]

Today, for the sake of our democracy, for the sake of our Constitution, and for the sake of our children, we lay out the case for the entire world to hear.

[snip]

They want to indoctrinate your children. It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no.

This place used to have at least a few brain cells to rub together, yet here we are.

Anyway

Blah blah blah, we were never a DEMOCRACY. We were a unique representative republic. I say WERE for a reason. Hope you're happy.

Forum List

Back