Voter ID and democrats

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
image.jpeg

As a meme says I voted republican all my life but now that I'm dead I'll be voting democrat

I have always planned on switching to democrat when I found out I was going to die.
that way I can at least come back once every four years and see how things are going.

Voters in the US have ID, too. The problem is that some states refuse to recognize it.

It isn't lack of ID that's the problem.

Every person alive KNOWS the fraudulent voter scheme corrupt liberals push.. Hell, you need an ID to board a plane, buy cigarettes, alcohol.. get your "gimme dat minsez' EBT card.. Are grocery stores discriminating?? Fuck liberals and their lies.

Harvard Law: The High Cost of ‘Free’ Photo Voter Identification Cards
http://today.law.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/FullReportVoterIDJune20141.pdf

In spite of Voter-id laws that do nothing to stop REAL voter fraud in absentee ballots, Black and Latino voters are voting in record numbers.

In fact, Blacks outvoted whites in 2012, the first time on record.

A Census Bureau report shows a higher percentage of African-Americans than whites voted in a presidential election for the first time in history last year during the race between President Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney.

http://today.law.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/FullReportVoterIDJune20141.pdf

In spite of Voter-id laws that do nothing to stop REAL voter fraud in absentee ballots, Black and Latino voters are voting in record numbers.

A Census Bureau report shows a higher percentage of African-Americans than whites voted in a presidential election for the first time in history last year during the race between President Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney.

There it is.

The only reason blacks outvoted whites in 2012 is because Odumbo, who has tanked black communities, has black skin..You morons voted based on skin color which is known as RACISM.. As far as voter ID goes, if no ID should be required to vote, why should ID be required for anything else BOZO?

spooling up the voter fraud engines early this year anticipating certain defeat.....

:lmao:

The only reason blacks outvoted whites in 2012 is because Odumbo, who has tanked black communities, has black skin..You morons voted based on skin color which is known as RACISM.. As far as voter ID goes, if no ID should be required to vote, why should ID be required for anything else BOZO?

Whatever, the point is that voter-id laws didn't prevent Blacks from voting in record numbers, did they?

YOU vote based on skin color .. and nobody cares because you still lost .. just as you're going to lose in November.

spooling up the voter fraud engines early this year anticipating certain defeat.....

:lmao:
Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud

Rachel Alexander - Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud

ccording to the Columbus Dispatch, one out of every five registered voters in Ohio is ineligible to vote. In at least two counties in Ohio, the number of registered voters exceeded the number of eligible adults who are of voting age. In northwestern Ohio's Wood County, there are 109 registered voters for every 100 people eligible to vote. An additional 31 of Ohio's 88 counties have voter registration rates over 90%, which most voting experts regard as suspicious. Obama miraculously won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland, and received over 99% of the vote where GOP inspectors were illegally removed.

Whatever, the point is that voter-id laws didn't prevent Blacks from voting in record numbers, did they?

YOU vote based on skin color .. and nobody cares because you still lost .. just as you're going to lose in November.

Actually I didn't vote based on skin color numbnuts.. but YOU did as did the majority of blacks in this country and most ADMITTED IT.. Look in the mirror whenever you scream about RACISM.

More LIBERAL VOTER FRAUD:

Voter fraud has been in the works for years. At least 52 employees of the left wing group ACORN have been convicted of voter registration fraud. ACORN itself was convicted of the crime of "compensation," paying its registration canvassers bonuses to exceed their quotas. In 2008, 36% of ACORN's voter registrations were invalidated. Left wing political pundit Chris Matthews admitted last year that pretending to call someone from a polling company, then voting their ballot for them, has been happening in big cities since the 1950's. He admitted he knows that kind of voter fraud takes place in Philadelphia.

Forum List

Back