California officials sue Huntington Beach over voter ID law

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Story by AMY TAXIN, Associated Press
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (AP) — California officials on Monday sued Huntington Beach over a new law that lets the city require voters to provide identification to cast ballots at the polls starting in 2026.
The state's Attorney General Rob Bonta said the measure approved by voters in the Southern California city of nearly 200,000 people stands in conflict with state law and could make it harder for poor, non-white, young, elderly and disabled voters to cast ballots.

Comment:
The Democrats are liars and cheaters.
They are not protecting Voting Rights; they are protecting their voter fraud crimes.
When Democrats vote multiple times, they violate everyone's right to vote.
If some people have difficulty obtaining an ID, then maybe they should help them get an ID.
But the truth is that Voter ID laws prevent non-citizens from voting, and it prevents Democrats from voting multiple times.
Voter ID laws protect voting rights.

How are Californians registering to vote without an ID?
If they don't need an ID to register to vote that means that people can register to vote under multiple aliases.
Mass voter fraud means no voting rights and no "democracy".

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (AP) — California officials on Monday sued Huntington Beach over a new law that lets the city require voters to provide identification to cast ballots at the polls starting in 2026.
The state's Attorney General Rob Bonta said the measure approved by voters in the Southern California city of nearly 200,000 people stands in conflict with state law and could make it harder for poor, non-white, young, elderly and disabled voters to cast ballots.

Comment:
They are not protecting Voting Rights; they are protecting their voter fraud crimes.
If some people have difficulty obtaining an ID, then maybe they should help them get an ID.
But the truth is that Voter ID laws prevent non-citizens from voting, and it prevents Democrats from voting multiple times.

could make it harder for poor, non-white, young, elderly and disabled voters to cast ballots.

And morons. And democrats. But I repeat myself.

Comment:
They should sue if it violates state law...right?

Besides, voter ID is pointless now.

Comment:
California requires zero ID to vote. None at all. Therefore illegals have voted in large numbers. How else do you explain the state going from red to deep blue during the same 40 year span that illegal immigration has exploded there?

There can only be one reason to oppose photo voter ID, and that's if you want to cheat.

California requires zero ID to vote. None at all. Therefore illegals have voted in large numbers. How else do you explain the state going from red to deep blue during the same 40 year span that illegal immigration has exploded there?

There can only be one reason to oppose photo voter ID, and that's if you want to cheat.
Illegals can't vote in California federal elections because they can't get on voter roles without proof of citizenship.

Can you explain how millions of unregistered voters can get away with successfully voting in an election and not get caught?

I used to support a slow and free implementation of voter ID but not anymore. It's pointless.

Illegals can't vote in California federal elections because they can't get on voter roles without proof of citizenship.

Can you explain how millions of unregistered voters can get away with successfully voting in an election and not get caught?

I used to support a slow and free implementation of voter ID but not anymore. It's pointless.

Why do most other countries in the World have voter verification? are they racist? trying to suppress the vote?

could make it harder for poor, non-white, young, elderly and disabled voters to cast ballots.

And morons. And democrats. But I repeat myself.

They have so much time leading up to election day... they can plan for it, for an entire year if they would like... well, they can save up for 4 years if they would like, arainge a way to vote even with friends or family
but no! impossible for poor blacks!

More proof Democrats are liars..all bullshit. No ID raises the chances of cheating

California sues it's own over voting while people are stuck for hours on the Golden Gate Bridge and other highways due to left wing demonstrators and nobody does anything.

ok.

Sorry bro. Shouldn't jump up someone's ass when you're wrong.

How will I identify myself when registering to vote?​

The voter registration application asks for your driver license or California identification card number, or you can use the last four numbers on your Social Security card. If you do not have a driver license, California identification card or Social Security card, you may leave that space blank. Your county elections official will assign a number to you that will be used to identify you as a voter.

ok.

Sorry bro. Shouldn't jump up someone's ass when you're wrong.

How will I identify myself when registering to vote?​

The voter registration application asks for your driver license or California identification card number, or you can use the last four numbers on your Social Security card. If you do not have a driver license, California identification card or Social Security card, you may leave that space blank. Your county elections official will assign a number to you that will be used to identify you as a voter.

And you have to be a citizen.

Forum List

Back