Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Whadda piece of work.

Bankrupt GateWay FuckNuts. Hardly reliable and is basically a pay by the word site Reich Wing Conspiracy Theorists like you.

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Wrong, liar.

Whadda piece of work.

Jesus, I can't believe we have people so fucking stupid they still read the Gateway Pundit. :eek-52:

I'm amazed you are able to write!

Wrong, liar.

Jesus, I can't believe we have people so fucking stupid they still read the Gateway Pundit. :eek-52:

I'm amazed you are able to write!

Troll, it isn't just in the Gateway Pundit.

Troll, it isn't just in the Gateway Pundit.

Yes it’s another 4 numeral paid troll They are flocking to the rescue of feelings today

We are going to have to violently oppose these people, the fed is entirely illegitimate and murderous, as are the entire fascist democrat base of support, look at their responses to this black evil of the psychopathic Biden, we need to take immediate action upon them!

Whadda piece of work.

Wait a minute. I thought Biden had nothing to do with the raid?

So Biden authorizes lethal force against a former President and his opponent in the next election? That is even remotely okay?

What in the hell has happened to the democrat party that they could fall so low? It is unbelievable that this could even be contemplated, let alone acted on.

Biden needs to be impeached. I don't care that he's gone in a few months- this is completely unacceptable.

So Biden authorizes lethal force against a former President and his opponent in the next election? That is even remotely okay?

What in the hell has happened to the democrat party that they could fall so low? It is unbelievable that this could even be contemplated, let alone acted on.

Biden needs to be impeached. I don't care that he's gone in a few months- this is completely unacceptable.
It’s fucking gatewaypundit going on about SOP

Forum List

Back