Vote for Kav = Buh Bye Susie Collins

Votes have consequences - grandma Collins should start packing her shit.

You mean ELF, Sierra Club, PETA, OWS, Antifa, your violence is legendary, I wouldn’t know anything about the KKK or racists, hate and violence is your longing.
Oh don't play stupid Pap You heard the Trump ah praise those racists and kkkers as some being good people
beat em up I'll pay for your lawyers??? You never heard that either PAP? Tell me you're deaf as well as dumb

Tha has nothing to do with the subject, you go to racism every thread. I didn’t vote Trump and I won’t be voting Trump in the future.
good for you

Continue you on with your diaper wetting and temper tantrums. At least they are entertaining.
depends on how long you've put up with them.

After a decade, it gets boring.

(I've known him close to 18 years)

I like Susan Collins

One of the few willing to vote her conscience.......she saved Obamacare

Thats true - a Democrat could not have possibly done that in her seat...oh wait.
A Dem wasn’t in her seat

She showed guts to defy her party and do the right thing. Not much courage like that left in Congress

Wonder what the democrats next plan is kidnapping her child and saying they won't release the kid if she votes yes?

Do you shit in the woods? Don't lie.

And this has to do with bribery how?

Primitive defecation habbits and arguments usually go hand in hand.

Translation~ you ok with bribery as long as you don't get thrown in jail.

Can you even name the candidate of hers getting the money, Vito Corleone ?

I like Susan Collins

Thats true - a Democrat could not have possibly done that in her seat...oh wait.
A Dem wasn’t in her seat

She showed guts to defy her party and do the right thing. Not much courage like that left in Congress

Thats nice, but a Democrat would be better - would vote for healthcare and against Kavanaugh, no courage needed.

Which is why a Democrat needs to put her out of office in 2020.

I like Susan Collins

A Dem wasn’t in her seat

Thats nice, but a Democrat would be better - would vote for healthcare and against Kavanaugh, no courage needed.

yup, no courage needed...
just march in lockstep

Wonder what the democrats next plan is kidnapping her child and saying they won't release the kid if she votes yes?

No dummy, I'm not for law breaking, I'm for very legal and apropriate voting of Collins out of office.

I like Susan Collins

A Dem wasn’t in her seat

yup, no courage needed...
just march in lockstep

Democrats don't need to march in lockstep, they just happen to agree with me more than Republicans.

I wonder when the "women in this country" are going to believe the "survivor" of their party's co-chair, and throw him out ?

Yes but his own party did an internal investigation and found the charges without merit. A lot different then an FBI that dislikes Trump investigating Kavanaugh and finding the accusation without merit. LOL!
28 people that had corroborating evidence weren't interviewed the gd thing was a SHAM
What did they corroborate, that Kavanaugh threw ice at someone in a bar?

No dummy, I'm not for law breaking, I'm for very legal and apropriate voting of Collins out of office.
Why? Because she didn't cave to the Gestapo tactics of the Democrats? That would be a good reason to vote her back in, she showed a backbone and stuck to the facts.

The women in this country are throwing your sorry ass out in 2020.

Democratic Nominee for Senate
Potential candidate for ME, U.S. Senate, 2020 Primary Election

$1,951,677 raised.

From 68,315 pledges on Crowdpac

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521

Are YOU a woman? If not, THIS woman cordially invites you to shut your patriarchal cakehole and stop speaking for us. If you are a woman, then this woman cordially invites you to speak for yourself, because I don't recall electing you as our spokesperson.

Just think! If $2M can be raised in a month and the election is two years away, we'll wipe her ugly mug off the Senate floor easily.

I hope other groups take the lead like the women in Maine have, and do the same damn thing.

If Maine is stupid enough to vote her out because they value partisan politics over integrity, then they frankly don't deserve her, and I hope they get exactly the piece of shit they DO deserve instead.

The women in this country are throwing your sorry ass out in 2020.

Democratic Nominee for SenatePotential candidate for ME, U.S. Senate, 2020 Primary Election
$1,951,677
From 68,315 pledges on Crowdpac

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521
Every commercial, every ad, every speech against her; all will feature this “yes” vote if she ends up deciding to put party over country.

Yep, it will be the centerpiece of the campaign to kick her out.
1992 was the Year of the Woman because of Anita Hill. (The Year of the Woman, 1992 | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives)
This is going to be the same, but on steroids.

I guess 1992 WAS the Year of the Woman because of Anita Hill, since most women thought she was full of shit and rejected her nonsense accusations.

You HAVE noticed that Clarence Thomas was confirmed, right?

Forum List

Back