Wiping Gaza Off the Map for Palestine's Natural Gas Reserves

Hamas does not supply a functioning government to Gaza. If it doesn't involve killing Jews, hamas is not open to discussion. Israel is the only government with the ability to negotiate.

Hamas does not supply a functioning government to Gaza. If it doesn't involve killing Jews, hamas is not open to discussion. Israel is the only government with the ability to negotiate.

Netanyahu supports Hamas because he doesn't want a 2 state solution either.

Yeah because you know no wars are started or governments overthrown for energy.

LMFAO!

I knew this was coming when they discovered the gas fields in Gaza's coastal waters. Remember when Israel started shooting at Palestinian fishermen??

I knew this was coming when they discovered the gas fields in Gaza's coastal waters. Remember when Israel started shooting at Palestinian fishermen??

I remember the "Palestinian fisherman" way back in the 1950s they landed on the beaches
of Bat Yam in little boats (precinct of tel aviv) in seach of victims to rape after sunset

You got any links supporting any of this, or is it your own conspiracy theory, whole cloth.
Interesting so called conspiracy using your convenience label .
I started counting Company names and individuals in the OP and got bored when I had reached 50 . All there for checking .

I get the impression the narrative did not please you .
This idea of the Child Killers running a False flag with the US less is disturbing and for many it disturbs the Normie way of thinking.
Because it does not just regurgitate MSM reports but presents alternatives which can be researched.

It was just the same after 9/11
Search out the facts .
They stink to high heaven .
imho .

The problem is getting it to market. I'm still reeling that Russia shutdown Nordstream2.
Am very surprised that you have not read Symour Hersch .

It was another USless False Flag with the help of Norway and Poland from memory .
I would bet good money that the UK at minimum was providing technical help as they are world leaders in mini submarine development

Funny, isn't it. Yet the Koran speaks directly to the Jews about their special purpose in serving God. You just can't fight ignorance.
the koran SPEAKS? how long has your koran been speaking to you?

Forum List

Back