This sentence explains a lot.

I believe both Trump and Biden should be investigated over Ukraine.

The Obama administration hit back against Russia today. It says Russia hacked into politically sensitive networks to help Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. For that, the U.S. is imposing new sanctions, expelling 35 Russians and closing two Russian compounds in the U.S. President Obama says all Americans should be alarmed by Russia's actions.

President-elect Donald Trump responded. He said this. It's time for our country to move on to bigger and better things. Nevertheless, in the interest of our country and its great people, I will meet with leaders of the intelligence community next week in order to be updated on the facts of this situation.

Didn't old Joe brag that he had the Ukraine prosecutor fired? What did Trump get wrong?

The IMF and the UN as well as the European union wanted Shokin gone because he refused to prosecute corruption.

The objective was to clean up Ukraine's reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment.

The IMF and the UN as well as the European union wanted Shokin gone because he refused to prosecute corruption.

The objective was to clean up Ukraine's reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment.
Oh sure…Let’s see Biden’s directives before he went, that’ll tell the story…

Pretty convenient that Shokin was set to investigate the very company Hunter was being paid off for access … I’m sure it was all innocent… :rolleyes:

Oh sure…Let’s see Biden’s directives before he went, that’ll tell the story…

Pretty convenient that Shokin was set to investigate the very company Hunter was being paid off for access … I’m sure it was all innocent… :rolleyes:

Lol. That's a lie, but you're hopeless. Trump loves the uneducated.

Forum List

Back