Vote for Kav = Buh Bye Susie Collins

The women in this country are throwing your sorry ass out in 2020.

Democratic Nominee for Senate
Potential candidate for ME, U.S. Senate, 2020 Primary Election

$1,951,677 raised.

From 68,315 pledges on Crowdpac

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521
Sounds like you are a hater of women.....
Wrong but if true at least he doesn’t want them raoed like you do.

All women think exactly the same? Is that what you are saying?

Absurd

All men think the same, using their little head instead of the big one.
Or in the case of Trump, the mushroom head. (Thanks, Stormy!)
LOL!

Yet you ride that "little" head day in and day out.

The women in this country are throwing your sorry ass out in 2020.

Democratic Nominee for Senate
Potential candidate for ME, U.S. Senate, 2020 Primary Election

$1,951,677 raised.

From 68,315 pledges on Crowdpac

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521

Bullshit Nazi.

It's Murkowski that is toast.

iu

The "blue wave"
You Nazis will be slaughtered

my daughter and all her friends male and female can't wait to vote against her if she votes yes for the pos on sc

I imagine they're just like you.

ignore the facts, and vote blue

YEP! Republicans have fk'd up so much, I wouldn't vote them in to be dog catcher! They own it all and still treat the rest of the country as if we're serfs to respect and accept all their BS! This thing with those kids being separated from their moms who crossed the border illegally will live on in my soul/heart as one of the most disgusting things of late being done by our gov't while they're in charge! :crybaby: :cuckoo: :confused-84: :dunno: :eusa_pray:
This thing with those kids being separated from their moms who crossed the border illegally will live on in my soul/heart as one of the most disgusting things of late being done by our gov't while they're in charge!
I don't see your ass down there adopting those POOR, diseased, illiterate children, you stupid fuck. You talk the talk, now walk the walk, and take care of the children who are abused by their parents who bring them here ILLEGALLY....
thats the job of the ah that got them in that situation trump ah of the year along with you
Bullshit, your fucking Community agitator for the previous 8 years saw how you guys were aborting babies by the millions so your voting base was shrinking like Harvey Weinstein dick, so he started bringing the horde of diseased children here so they, if they survive would eventually kill off many of legal US citizens by disease, thus having new brown slaves to the Democrats. And you like the shit head you are, condone his actions...Then fucking take them in dickwad. You want them here, you get them, or shut the fuck up and take a dive in the deep end.

Do you wear your hair long to cover up the scar on your skull where your brain was sucked out?

Just think! If $2M can be raised in a month and the election is two years away, we'll wipe her ugly mug off the Senate floor easily.

I hope other groups take the lead like the women in Maine have, and do the same damn thing.

Good luck Nazi.

You don't grasp how bad you fucked yourself with the Kavanaugh lynching.

Check social media, shit fer brains.

Run Collins Outta' Congress Update

Either Sen. Collins VOTES NO on Kavanaugh OR we fund her future opponent

$2,515,789
From 87,310 pledges on Crowdpac

$564,112 RAISED SINCE 3:00PM EST TODAY

LOL!!!!
If you don't think other stupid fucking GOP congressmen who voted yes on Kavanaugh aren't watching this and shitting their pants, you're living under a bridge somewhere in Samoa.

She’s already said how she’s going to vote and why.
Nobody cares about your silly crowdpac updates.
Remember what happened to Hitlary ‘bimbo eruption’ Clinton?
Lol.

Run Collins Outta' Congress Update

Either Sen. Collins VOTES NO on Kavanaugh OR we fund her future opponent

$2,515,789
From 87,310 pledges on Crowdpac

$564,112 RAISED SINCE 3:00PM EST TODAY

LOL!!!!
If you don't think other stupid fucking GOP congressmen who voted yes on Kavanaugh aren't watching this and shitting their pants, you're living under a bridge somewhere in Samoa.

Democrat trying to buy another election..

Nazis, trying to intimidate an outcome.

I imagine they're just like you.

ignore the facts, and vote blue

YEP! Republicans have fk'd up so much, I wouldn't vote them in to be dog catcher! They own it all and still treat the rest of the country as if we're serfs to respect and accept all their BS! This thing with those kids being separated from their moms who crossed the border illegally will live on in my soul/heart as one of the most disgusting things of late being done by our gov't while they're in charge! :crybaby: :cuckoo: :confused-84: :dunno: :eusa_pray:
This thing with those kids being separated from their moms who crossed the border illegally will live on in my soul/heart as one of the most disgusting things of late being done by our gov't while they're in charge!
I don't see your ass down there adopting those POOR, diseased, illiterate children, you stupid fuck. You talk the talk, now walk the walk, and take care of the children who are abused by their parents who bring them here ILLEGALLY....
thats the job of the ah that got them in that situation trump ah of the year along with you
Bullshit, your fucking Community agitator for the previous 8 years saw how you guys were aborting babies by the millions so your voting base was shrinking like Harvey Weinstein dick, so he started bringing the horde of diseased children here so they, if they survive would eventually kill off many of legal US citizens by disease, thus having new brown slaves to the Democrats. And you like the shit head you are, condone his actions...Then fucking take them in dickwad. You want them here, you get them, or shut the fuck up and take a dive in the deep end.

Do you wear your hair long to cover up the scar on your skull where your brain was sucked out?

How far up your ass do you like those Doc Martin's?

We need to put the left on the terrorist watch list, they are going crazy, no telling what the butt hurt will cause them to do.
I'd have no problem if they started at the WH or the RNC building

Violence is the left’s way, it’s all they have is threats and fear.
Yes pap but your KKK and racists have some very good men among them BTW are you one of them?? Just asking

You mean ELF, Sierra Club, PETA, OWS, Antifa, your violence is legendary, I wouldn’t know anything about the KKK or racists, hate and violence is your longing.
Oh don't play stupid Pap You heard the Trump ah praise those racists and kkkers as some being good people

And the left praises Antifa, PETA, OWS when they go violent, so spare me the BS. So don’t play stupid Ed. Since .trump has been elected the left has been violent.

Yes pap but your KKK and racists have some very good men among them BTW are you one of them?? Just asking

You mean ELF, Sierra Club, PETA, OWS, Antifa, your violence is legendary, I wouldn’t know anything about the KKK or racists, hate and violence is your longing.
Oh don't play stupid Pap You heard the Trump ah praise those racists and kkkers as some being good people
beat em up I'll pay for your lawyers??? You never heard that either PAP? Tell me you're deaf as well as dumb

Tha has nothing to do with the subject, you go to racism every thread. I didn’t vote Trump and I won’t be voting Trump in the future.

And the left praises Antifa, PETA, OWS when they go violent, so spare me the BS. So don’t play stupid Ed. Since .trump has been elected the left has been violent.
And the pos with all his BS hasn't brought it on ?? I'm surprised cruz didn't clock him when they were all on stage

beat em up I'll pay for your lawyers??? You never heard that either PAP? Tell me you're deaf as well as dumb

Tha has nothing to do with the subject, you go to racism every thread. I didn’t vote Trump and I won’t be voting Trump in the future.
but it seems you support everything going on

but it seems you support everything going on

Why because there is no evidence to support the accusation against Kavanaugh?

I like Susan Collins

One of the few willing to vote her conscience.......she saved Obamacare

good for you

Race%2BCard%2BRacists.png

That is all they have, they accuse the opposition of racism, sexism, rape, sexual assault and any other unsubstantiated BS. They are pathetic and keep proving it over and over.
If any of those belong to any group it's yours and your master Trump,,,,,, Racism not allowing blacks to rent in his buildings ,,wife accused him of rape 18 women say he molested them ,cheated on 3 wives ALL FACTUAL not the bullshit you and yours throw

Spare me your BS, it is only bad when Republicans do it.

good for you

Continue you on with your diaper wetting and temper tantrums. At least they are entertaining.

Forum List

Back