Wiping Gaza Off the Map for Palestine's Natural Gas Reserves

Wow. Nice Article. How did you find it, that quick, good search argument, great memory, or are you one of the 4 followers?
I used just a few short sentences from the OPs article, and I use a non-establishment search engine. IT helps to find news from all over that Big Tech will push dozens of pages down.

I used just a few short sentences from the OPs article, and I use a non-establishment search engine. IT helps to find news from all over that Big Tech will push dozens of pages down.
You're on a roll tonight dude!:clap:

Seems many here are mostly concerned to save Israeli credibility in their own minds and unable to look at the merits of the proposition .
One buffoon even suggesting the OP be consigned to Conspiracy despite a long list of hard historical facts .

A bit like the total amnesia about the Psy -Op being initiated by the Israeli total Stand Down order . Now barely mentioned .

And, quite separately , the blatant Fake News about baby beheading and the alleged death of Shani Louk .Obviously automatic Conspiracies because they does not fit stereotypical Gullible assumptions

Some of you imagined clever souls also ought to look at the importance of natural resources in the Black Sea and and assess how much they might be influencing Russia's interest in Ukraine .
Or , more specifically , their likely aim and reasons to control the whole of the Black Sea coast .
That is , there is more to regaining Odessa and near ports than just cleansing an undoubted Nazi centre .
And, quite possibly , Russia is barely interested in the capture of Kiev because as a contributor to GP it is a near zero component though as a centre for corruption it is a near planet leader .

The seriousness of the current ME conflict and a main reason for the Israeli Psy-Op is centered on the need for Israel to take the Palestinian Natural Gas Reserves lying off the Gaza Coast .
Below are details indicating who wants it done ----usual suspects .
Matters could escalate generally because of the involvement of other powers siding with Palestine, with the US and slimy UK inevitably becoming more and more open and transparent about their deep support of Israel .
Over riding this will be the spectres of the US and Russia wanting to control the World Gas Market as much as possible and it will be interesting to see how both go about achieving their separate goals outside of the obvious way -- open air and ground fighting .

A company named Genie Energy, with major investors and advisors such as Lord Rothschild, former VP Dick Cheney and news mogul Rupert Murdoch, could be at the center of decade long play for Israeli energy dominance in the Middle East.

Other major players associated with Genie Energy include economist Larry Summers, Democratic Party veteran Bill Richardson, and former CIA director James Woolsey.

Genie Energy Ltd. (GNEPRA) is an American-based oil and gas company comprised of two operating divisions, Genie Retail Energy division (GRE) and Genie Oil and Gas (GOGAS). GRE operates retail energy providers and brokerage and marketing services, while GOGAS is a global oil and gas exploration company operating an exploratory program in Northern Israel through a subsidiary called Afek Oil and Gas.

The current President of Afek Oil and Gas is Efraim Effi Eitam, a former Israeli military commander who called for expelling Arabs from Israel.

Genie Energy s Israeli arm, Afek Oil and Gas, was first given a license to drill in the Golan Heights area in April 2013, but due to legal challenges by the Society for Protection of Nature in Israel and Greenpeace development was halted until December 2014. The exploratory drilling began near the small town of Katzrin, northeast of the northern shore of the Sea of Galilee.

In October 2015 Afek Oil and Gas confirmed the discovery of oil in the Golan Heights.

In November 2015, The Economist, partially owned by the Rothschild family, ran a story titled Black gold under the Golan which detailed Genie Energy s find in the Golan Heights.

Israel s decision in 1981 to annex the Golan (unlike the West Bank, which remains formally under military occupation) caused a diplomatic crisis with America, The Economist noted. The heights are still regarded internationally as illegally-occupied Syrian territory.

The Economist added that an influential group including Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and his former cabinet secretary Zvi Hauser were actively lobbying Israel s government to take advantage of the chaos in Syria to demand international recognition of their section of the oil rich Golan Heights.

Netanyahu, according to The Economist, urged that Israel should demand this as compensation for having tolerated Obama 's Iranian nuclear agreement.

Gaining control of the Golan Heights has long been a goal of Israel.

In 2015, prominent Israeli politician Naftali Bennett called for the world to recognize the Golan Heights as Israeli territory, while calling for the expansion of Jewish settlers in the region.

I want to challenge the entire world, Bennett said at the 15th annual Herzliya Conference of the Institute for Policy and Strategy. I want to give the international community an opportunity to demonstrate their ethics. Recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights.

In mid-February 2017 during his visit to the White House, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu asked U.S. President Donald Trump to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which was seized from Syria in the 1967 Middle East war, and unofficially annexed in 1981.

Netanyahu told Israeli and foreign media after his meeting with President Trump that he had raised the Golan issue, and said without elaborating that the U.S. leader was not surprised by the request. Israel made a similar request to the Obama administration in 2015, but it was rejected.

On February 15th 2017 the Independent reported that billionaire globalist activist George Soros, known for his investment in pro-western color revolutions, had invested $14.9 million in Goldman Sachs in the fourth quarter of 2016.

In late-February 2017, an ISIS affiliated group took control of the strategic oil-exploration area of the Golan Heights in Syria which Genie had rights to. After a surprise attack the jihadists captured the towns of Tseel, Sahem al Golan, Adwan, and Ten Jamoua which bridge Syria and Israel over the Yarmouk River.

The Israelis did not intervene at any point of the military confrontation, but have intervened on a dozen of occasions against the Assad regime.

In early-March, the Syrian government retook the Hayyan natural gas field in Syria s central province of Homs from ISIS, which is in vicinity of the Syrian Shayrat airbase, which was struck with US tomahawk missiles on April 6th 2017. In January 2017 ISIS reportedly blew up the Hayyan gas plant, the source of one-third of Syria s electricity, putting it a potential regional competitor totally out of order.

While this conflict was unraveling between 2015 and 2017, Genie Energy was busy beefing up its advisory board with top names in the political and business world including many with Goldman Sachs connections.

Mary Landrieu, former U.S. Senator from Louisiana (1996-2014), and previous Chairman of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, was one edition. While serving as head of the Senate Committee she sponsored and passed the U.S.-Israel Energy Cooperation Bill, which promised to foster partnerships focused on developing resources such as natural gas and alternative fuels, on the academic, business and governmental levels.

In 2010 her brother, the current Mayor of New Orleans, selected Goldman Sachs for a $20 million investment in small business loans, and in 2014 a PAC representing Goldman Sachs donated $15,000 to her failed Senate campaign.

The wife of the board’s Chairman, Michael Steinhardt, serves on NYU s Board of Trustees with former Goldman Sachs #2 man Gary Cohn, along with Laurence Fink, the CEO of BlackRock, which is a top shareholder in Goldman Sachs, and John Paulson, who made billions of dollars on the purchase of credit default swaps with the collapse of the housing bubble in 2008. In 2010, Paulson along with Goldman Sachs was accused by the Securities and Exchange Commission of creating financial products designed to fail.

Genie investor Rupert Murdoch, the Founder and Executive Chairman of News Corporation, co-chairs the Partnership for New York City with Goldman Sachs Chairman and CEO Lloyd Blankfein. Murdoch also had Goldman Sachs co-head of investment banking John Waldron manage the merger of Fox and News Corp, and his abortive bid for Time Warner.

Lastly, in 2011 The New Yorker accused Rupert Murdoch s Wall Street Journal of holding a profile story on-then Goldman Sachs COO Gary Cohn (now chief economic advisor for President Trump) because they did not want him being unfairly associated with news stories about Goldman Sachs having sold clients mortgages it thought were junk.

In addition to the Genie s Strategic Board of Advisors connection to Goldman Sachs, on April 7th 2017 the company secured a $20 million revolving loan facility with Vantage Commodities Financial Services. Vantage is underwritten in part by Goldman Sachs.

According to former Breitbart writer Lee Stranahan, both President Trump s son-in-law Jared Kushner and his daughter Ivanka Trump are good friends of Rupert Murdoch s former wife, Wendi Deng Murdoch. The DailyMail reported in 2016 that Wendi Murdoch organized a reconciliation for Jared and Ivanka in 2008 after the two had temporarily broken off their four year relationship over a religious disagreement.

Many are speculating these connections lead under White House doors within the Trump administration, with both Gary Cohn and Dina Powell serving as potential lobbyists for the interests of Goldman Sachs. One of the investment companies goals is to master what they call “The New Oil Order”, which would include Israel’s bid to shake up the natural gas industry.
How big is the field ?
The isrealis were already developing the field....
Steal the whole shebang .....ya that's what I'd wanna do to

That field is pretty new ....they've only just begun pumping gas about 4 or 5 years ago if I remembered correctly

Theirs another one off Egypt that was found less than 10 years ago I'm sure globo homos are also drooling over it ...

I don't care what they do the palis I'd prefer genocide over migration to western nations......I mean the hotels in Manhattan are already occupido......uh boy

Besides I choose bacon
Mmmmmmm
Bacon

I don't care what they do the palis I'd prefer genocide over migration to western nations......I mean the hotels in Manhattan are already occupido......uh boy
Switch it and have the generally more acceptable Israelis get resettled .
"Adopt a nice rich Jewish family "will go down very nicely among a lot of people and countries .

Leave those nice and friendly Palestinians to develop their gas fields to the utter fury of Deep State ,. US and Russia .

Not going to happen, but looking forward to seeing those busy Freedom Fighters scoring a few goals on Match of the Day tomorrow .

How big is the field ?
The isrealis were already developing the field....
Steal the whole shebang .....ya that's what I'd wanna do to

That field is pretty new ....they've only just begun pumping gas about 4 or 5 years ago if I remembered correctly

Theirs another one off Egypt that was found less than 10 years ago I'm sure globo homos are also drooling over it ...

Besides I choose bacon
Mmmmmmm
Bacon
I wouldn't worry about the hotels in New York. If in DIXIE, I cannot imagine a reason for wanting to visit Manhattan, anyway.

Switch it and have the generally more acceptable Israelis get resettled .
"Adopt a nice rich Jewish family "will go down very nicely among a lot of people and countries .

Leave those nice and friendly Palestinians to develop their gas fields to the utter fury of Deep State ,. US and Russia .

Not going to happen, but looking forward to seeing those busy Freedom Fighters scoring a few goals on Match of the Day tomorrow .
We will see if this is true soon enough. It will be reported in a different way. To me, I hope the Israelis' are on the up and up. The Islamic world and other places are anti-Israeli and that is worrisome.

This thread & OP are Fake News.

The world has so much gas that we have to flare it off to keep the price from hitting zero.
what-is-gas-flaring.jpg

bakken-shale.jpg

eagle-ford-shale.jpg

yucatan-peninsula.jpg

west-african-coast.jpg

saudi-arabia-persian-gulf.jpg

202305mena_iraq_nahr_bin_umar_oil_field.JPG

Last edited:
How big is the field ?

The unrealized potential of Palestinian oil and gas reserves

28 August 2019
UNCTAD - The unrealized potential of Palestinian oil and gas reserves

New discoveries of natural gas in the Levant Basin are in the range of 122 trillion cubic foot while recoverable oil is estimated at 1.7 billion barrels, according to the study entitled “The Economic Cost of Occupation for the Palestinian People: The Unrealized Oil and Natural Gas Potential.”

This offers an opportunity to distribute and share about US$524 billion among the different parties in the region and promote peace and cooperation among old belligerents, the study notes.

However, so far the Palestinian people have been prohibited from exploiting the oil and gas reserves in their own land and water to meet their energy needs and generate fiscal and export revenues.

UNCTAD also recommends further detailed studies to clearly establish the Palestinian people’s right to their separate natural resources, as well as their rightful share in the common resources collectively owned by several neighboring states in the region, including Israel.

That these Oil&Gas deposits play a crucial role in the "Manner", the Israeli government via the IDF is handling the present Gaza conflict, is understood and obvious.

The world has so much gas that we have to flare it off to keep the price from hitting zero.
Funny girl .

Interesting that only you have managed to spot it . .
So I guess that you really are the missing arse .

Funny girl .

Interesting that only you have managed to spot it . .
So I guess that you really are the missing arse .
You idiot, millions know we are flush with gas. That's why they made those flare maps to show us. I only linked you to the facts, not some fake news story.

So now the puzzle pieces are starting to fit, much like the invasion of Iraq made no sense at first.....~S~
Didn't
General Wesley Clark talk about the seven countries we were going to take down including Syria, Libya, Afghanistan ,Iraq ,Lebanon etc etc Iran Yemen Somalia..... Donald Rumsfeld is gone but it makes you wonder if guys like Paul wolfowitz and Paul Bremer are still calling the shots behind the scenes

Didn't
General Wesley Clark talk about the seven countries we were going to take down including Syria, Libya, Afghanistan ,Iraq ,Lebanon etc etc Iran Yemen Somalia..... Donald Rumsfeld is gone but it makes you wonder if guys like Paul wolfowitz and Paul Bremer are still calling the shots behind the scenes
you read my mind Mike......~S~

This thread & OP are Fake News.

what-is-gas-flaring.jpg

bakken-shale.jpg

eagle-ford-shale.jpg

yucatan-peninsula.jpg

west-african-coast.jpg

saudi-arabia-persian-gulf.jpg

202305mena_iraq_nahr_bin_umar_oil_field.JPG

The problem is getting it to market. I'm still reeling that Russia shutdown Nordstream2.

We will see if this is true soon enough. It will be reported in a different way. To me, I hope the Israelis' are on the up and up. The Islamic world and other places are anti-Israeli and that is worrisome.

Funny, isn't it. Yet the Koran speaks directly to the Jews about their special purpose in serving God. You just can't fight ignorance.

Forum List

Back