How many seats will the Ds lose because of the Kavanaugh hearings?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
My best guess is that 2-4 net seats because of the hearings and probably more than that due to Witch hunt declassification. The DOJ/FBI and independent counsel's office criminals will need higher ups to roll over on to get to plea bargains. Pelosi, Schiff and Waters are the gimmes. But they are also the rainmakers for the Ds and they can roll over on Senators. Therefore I have no idea how that will work and the losses will be after the elections. so what do you think?

North Dakota and Missouri are gone, gone, gone...I don't believe Tennessee, Texas, and Indiana are anywhere near as close as we're being told...Florida, Arizona, and Nevada are crapshoots.

I'll split the difference and say (R) +5.

My best guess is that 2-4 net seats because of the hearings and probably more than that due to Witch hunt declassification. The DOJ/FBI and independent counsel's office criminals will need higher ups to roll over on to get to plea bargains. Pelosi, Schiff and Waters are the gimmes. But they are also the rainmakers for the Ds and they can roll over on Senators. Therefore I have no idea how that will work and the losses will be after the elections. so what do you think?
If the Dems WIN, will you leave the board for good?

Hopefully it'll be numerous. What they've done to the man and his family is unforgivable. Hopefully voters will make them pay for it.

Last edited:
North Dakota and Missouri are gone, gone, gone...I don't believe Tennessee, Texas, and Indiana are anywhere near as close as we're being told...Florida, Arizona, and Nevada are crapshoots.

5 sounds right, could be as many as 7

FL is not a toss-up, the Ds for the third time have come up with an even sleazier Gov. Candidate than the Rs did. Gillum is definitely under investigation by FDLE as a matter of record. Nelson needs support from the governor's race to win, not a jurisdiction battle of whether he appears in the state or federal court first.

FL is not a toss-up, the Ds for the third time have come up with an even sleazier Gov. Candidate than the Rs did. Gillum is definitely under investigation by FDLE as a matter of record. Nelson needs support from the governor's race to win, not a jurisdiction battle of whether he appears in the state or federal court first.
Pols are used to manipulate the vote

Florida will go red, Senate and Governor, and it won't be close

For their disgraceful behavior is trying to destroy Kavanaugh's life based on uncorroborated tales they deserve to get shut out in 2018.

I would hope that the computers of Feinstein and Ford and Avenatti and other key Liberal players in this are seized and analyzed. My guess is the whole story was concocted out of whole cloth and the time frame pre-determined.

Just a skanky trip trying to rig the Supreme Court. Disgraceful, and IMHO, treasonous.

While at least 4 D seats have been definitely been thrown away by Difi the net result is still in question.

For their disgraceful behavior is trying to destroy Kavanaugh's life based on uncorroborated tales they deserve to get shut out in 2018.

I would hope that the computers of Feinstein and Ford and Avenatti and other key Liberal players in this are seized and analyzed. My guess is the whole story was concocted out of whole cloth and the time frame pre-determined.

Just a skanky trip trying to rig the Supreme Court. Disgraceful, and IMHO, treasonous.

definitely possible but whose jurisdiction will it be?

william the wie you summed it up about right. 2 to 3 seats gained plus 2 may change at mid terms. People are contacting reps, I call the only Democrat in Alabama and let him think about if he wanted a second term or not. I think he is having a hard time voting yes in the matter. Came back to edit that Senator Shelby will vote yes.

definitely possible but whose jurisdiction will it be?

Department of Justice I would guess. If the Republicans retain the House, I think reviving the HUAC committee could be a good choice. The activities of Feinstein et al are definitely un-American.

A request for a special counsel and criminal charges would be appropriate but the senate acts on expulsion on its own.

This embarrassing and truly ugly display of character assassination is going to hurt the Dems in the Senate, right now I'd put it as a net loss of 4 seats, 55-45 and deservedly so. I think that had they not done all this shit they may have taken back control of the Senate, but not now; it looks like Kavanaugh will be confirmed and the Dems will lose Senate seats next month, so I'd call that lose-lose.

Last edited:

You are a animal and nothing more. If anyone should be arrested. Kavanaugh should be for lying. If Democrats win the White House in 2020, they need to do a proper FBI investigation.

Democrats will gain seats as outraged suburban women turn out in droves. They will vote better than 60% for Democrats.

In the Senate, Indiana will remain Democrat. North Dakota and Missouri are too close to call. Arizona, Tennessee and Nevada are a lean to Democrats.

Forum List

Back