US is worse off now than it was a year ago

Did you take in account for Trump's 'V' shape recovery after the shut down due to the pandemic? of course you didn't
asshole, your just a good little party minion being stroked by your masters.
That V is the only light that shone on Trump's miserable career as a failure. Which is why he was not re-elected.

200.gif

Trump is a Dotard and a loser just like Biden yet you love Trump, you are a fool.

2 years ago, gas was close to $3 a gallon, and we were self-sufficient.
Nowadays gas is close to $5/gallon and we're begging OPEC for oil

2 years ago, we were also "discussing" a labor shortage with high levels of job openings.
Nowadays Democrats have created a labor shortage by paying individuals to stay home after closing down businesses.
Huh? Gas is not $5 a gallon. It's $3.50.

I'm not going to argue with you about why people are staying home (which is complex) but a labor shortage is a labor shortage. You're making crap up.

You have deep seated emotional problem some of which are already on display in your post.

Most of all, you have a bad habit of bending reality to suit your purposes. It's like Trump. That's why your not an independent. You're with Trump.
Examples? This should be rich. What part of my OP was not "reality"?

SO trump tanking the economy gets blamed on COVID, of course it's not trumps fault.
Gotta blame someone/somethinig else, NEVER trump.

So Biden gets hit with higher gas prices and food prices because of the supply chain and trumps cut in Oil Production, all due to COVID, but Fuck Biden, Correct?

So yes, fuck djt.
Biden created his own oil/gas problem and if he put pressure on Cali to ease regulations we would not have all those ships stuck. So FU. 56% disapprove.

The Prog agendas for the godless party which is the real cult is showing its true colors.
The Progs do the opposite of what the Conservatives do, I agree, the progs want to help out the average citizen while the conservatives only help out the wealthy.

Anomalism
None of it. Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. Didn't matter who said what. Who did what or who was in the WH. Pandemics kill.

The blame belongs on the Chinese who didn't lock their country down. Had they done so the rest of the world wouldn't have had to deal with their virus.

Every death and every ruined economy belongs to the Chinese. Every. Single. One.

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

View attachment 556603

I am not sure how much worse it can get then again winter is coming and who knows what rising oil/gas prices will do and supply chain is still broken and there is a nasty caravan headed our way. The Potted Plant in Chief has NO PLAN!

What is it you want the Fed Govt to do in order to save you?

Were there any mitigating factors that should be considered when measuring the success of Trump's presidency, or was it a completely normal situation throughout his four years?

People are often judged in how they handle a crisis, not how they do during the good times.

You've expressed lots of opinions of COVID which defy reality. I remember how you claimed that COVID only really killed a tiny fraction of the people that is claimed.

That V is the only light that shone on Trump's miserable career as a failure. Which is why he was not re-elected.

200.gif

Trump is a Dotard and a loser just like Biden yet you love Trump, you are a fool.
You are a good little minion, parroting what you're told.
You and your ilk along with the MSM were too fragile to
be talked to in the manner that Trump Tweeted, too bad for you.
Before the pandemic we had one of the best economies globally at the time.
China was forced to respect us as did Russia. Our allies didn't like
Trump but they respected the USA at the time. Employment was good,
energy was good, immigration was good. So fuck you and your miserable childish feelings, BART

People are often judged in how they handle a crisis, not how they do during the good times.
Some of the press conferences would have sounded different, but I think that under Obama it would have gone down pretty much the same way.

Stock Market Today: October 26, 2020
Harvey S. Katz, CFA | October 26, 2020

As to the stock market, the Dow Jones Industrial Average now is off 860 points, bringing the blue chip composite down to below 27,500. The S&P 500 Index is down by 88 points and the NASDAQ is lower by 280 points. There is no place to hide.

Compared to today

Dow Jones Industrial Average / Stock Price

35,788.11 +46.96 (0.13%)

If you think a DOW at 27,500 was BETTER than the DOW at 35,788 you're a moron

You've expressed lots of opinions of COVID which defy reality. I remember how you claimed that COVID only really killed a tiny fraction of the people that is claimed.
It does - From the CDC

These estimates suggest that during this period, there were approximately:

120.2 Million​

Estimated Total Infections

101.8 Million​

Estimated Symptomatic Illnesses

6.2 Million​

Estimated Hospitalizations

767,000​

Estimated Total Deaths

99.4% survive. Need help with your math, leftist?

Some of the press conferences would have sounded different, but I think that under Obama it would have gone down pretty much the same way.

You may be right, we will never know. Trump had 3 good years where there was literally no major crisis at all. The economy kept doing well, but it was being helped by massive government spending.

He had a crisis and in my opinion he failed in his response. I will get blasted for saying so, but I am sort of used to it

Stock Market Today:

Stock Market Today: October 26, 2020

Harvey S. Katz, CFA | October 26, 2020

As to the stock market, the Dow Jones Industrial Average now is off 860 points, bringing the blue chip composite down to below 27,500. The S&P 500 Index is down by 88 points and the NASDAQ is lower by 280 points. There is no place to hide.

Compared to today

Dow Jones Industrial Average / Stock Price

35,788.11 +46.96 (0.13%)

If you think a DOW at 27,500 was BETTER than the DOW at 35,788 you're a moron
Moron? Are you calling me, the messenger that? 56% of Independents say we are worse off now and the stock market isn't the only indicator. So who is the moron? What part of my OP do you disagree with?

Forum List

Back