US is worse off now than it was a year ago

The United States has more international air traffic than any other country on Earth by a huge margin. We have most of the biggest airports on the planet as well, and many of those are right next to extremely dense populations of people. I don't think there was ever a chance that we weren't going to get slammed by Covid. How much of this do you think Trump could have prevented?
No of course not considering the Covid was already in the US before he did anything.

I wish we could rewind 2 years back. Inflation wasn't a thing, gas was cheap, you could find jobs but you had to actually hunt for them because so many people were working, china wasnt much of a threat to us, the southern border was a lot more secure and we weren't getting run over by illegals, people were happier in general, I wasn't overly worried about the state of the country, and there wasn't so much anger.

COVID is better. The economy is better.

But man, people are crazy as ever.

COVID is still the same as it was then. It much like the economy were all because of over reaching governors and a poorly informed cdc that caused all the real problems. They went apeshit and shit down everything that fucked up the economy. COVID itself is no worse or better than it was before.

I wish we could rewind 2 years back. Inflation wasn't a thing, gas was cheap, you could find jobs but you had to actually hunt for them because so many people were working, china wasnt much of a threat to us, the southern border was a lot more secure and we weren't getting run over by illegals, people were happier in general, I wasn't overly worried about the state of the country, and there wasn't so much anger.

COVID is still the same as it was then. It much like the economy were all because of over reaching governors and a poorly informed cdc that caused all the real problems. They went apeshit and shit down everything that fucked up the economy. COVID itself is no worse or better than it was before.
And the initial trigger was the president declaring a national health emergency which started the whole process.

Dont tell me

I’m a flat tax advocate

One single income tax rate for everyone with no deductions for anyone
Gotcha. So if the poor people have money, it's bad. If the rich people have money, it's good.

So Trump was polarizing with his bombastic personality and tweeting. How do you explain Biden's awful approval ratings? POLICIES. Plain and simple.

You lose again trailer park man.
Trump approval rating were lower than Biden's at the same time in his presidency.

Fact check: Biden's approval rating is higher than Trump's term low​

But then again this numbers game you partisans play is laughable at best.

Forum List

Back