Survey: 1 in 2 Americans say their overall financial situation is worse now than it was before Biden was elected

I’m not such a self centered prick as to view my situation in a bubble, I see you have no issue with that.

Nope, I sure do not. I am here to take care me and mine, the rest of you can fend for yourself.

At least you are honest about being a piece of shit.

Yes, I am honest when people like you only care about other people when the wrong party is occupying the White House.

But honesty and being a mindless partisan drone cannot co-exist, thus you just have to be satisfied to be the latter.

Yes, I am honest when people like you only care about other people when the wrong party is occupying the White House.

But honesty and being a mindless partisan drone cannot co-exist, thus you just have to be satisfied to be the latter.
You are so full of shit. Like I said you are someone who deserves pity. You are selfish and admitted it

You are so full of shit. Like I said you are someone who deserves pity. You are selfish and admitted it

I do not need pity for being honest. You deserve pity for being a mindless partisan drone.

If caring about me and mine makes me selfish, I can live with that.

I do not need pity for being honest. You deserve pity for being a mindless partisan drone.

If caring about me and mine makes me selfish, I can live with that.
You deserve pity for being poorly educated and not caring about your fellow human beings. The rest is just you being the asshole you admit you are

You deserve pity for being poorly educated and not caring about your fellow human beings. The rest is just you being the asshole you admit you are

Oh please, nobody buys your bleeding heart lies. If I had told you I was dirt poor and could not afford medicine for my kids, what would you have done ? Not a damn fucking thing.,

Oh please, nobody buys your bleeding heart lies. If I had told you I was dirt poor and could not afford medicine for my kids, what would you have done ? Not a damn fucking thing.,
I have bought medicine and food plenty of times for those in need. You didn’t say you were dirt poor you said I got mine fuck everyone else like an asshole.

No matter how you spin it, the vast overwhelming number of Americans are worse off now.

1) Record number of adults between the ages of 25 and 30 are still living with their parents.
Because they have no bills, of course their financial situation is going to be better. Even though they are too stupid to realize that they can't afford rent or a mortgage.
2) Three times as many of people are receiving food stamps now than in 2019.
3) Home ownership is falling. Home price increases is the highest recorded in 24 years.

And 35 other items such as this.

This will be the Democrats undoing in 2024. You guys are all trying to convince people that the economy is awesome.
They don't believe you.
Trying to remember when the economy was awesome?

I have bought medicine and food plenty of times for those in need.

200w.gif

You didn’t say you were dirt poor you said I got mine fuck everyone else like an asshole.

Yep, I am honest, unlike you. I was on a forum like this about 12 years ago when I was unemployed and broke with two kids living at home and my wife in nursing school. I was told by the "conservatives" it was my own damn fault and I needed to put my nose to the grindstone and use some elbow grease while pulling myself up by the bootstraps.

So, we did. And now every fucking one else can do the same.

Build back worse.

And on top of all that are some 7 million illegals Biden welcomed in.

Since the November 2020 presidential election, Americans have faced numerous headwinds as they recover from the economic effects of COVID-19, including rising inflation, rising interest rates and wages that aren’t rising fast enough to match. Now, 50 percent of U.S. adults say their overall financial situation is worse than it was three years ago (i.e. since the November 2020 general election), according to a new Bankrate survey.
Those economic challenges are likely to have a major impact on 2024 presidential election votes, as 89 percent of Americans say the issue of handling the economy will be very important or somewhat important when determining their vote in the 2024 presidential election.
Coincidentally, over the past three years, President Joe Biden’s impact on the economy has been hotly debated: Around 2 in 3 (67 percent) of Republicans and 59 percent of Independents say their overall personal financial situation has gotten worse since November 2020, while only 31 percent of Democrats say the same.
...​
American financial attitudes are bleak. 50% of U.S. adults say their overall financial situation is worse than it was in November 2020. 26% say it’s about the same and 21% say it’s better​
...​

Xiden and the demafasict have made Americans worse off

200w.gif

Yep, I am honest, unlike you. I was on a forum like this about 12 years ago when I was unemployed and broke with two kids living at home and my wife in nursing school. I was told by the "conservatives" it was my own damn fault and I needed to put my nose to the grindstone and use some elbow grease while pulling myself up by the bootstraps.

So, we did. And now every fucking one else can do the same.
Glad you listened, and yes people can and will do the same…and people will get back to where they were prior to xiden and the demafacist making them worse off, they will

That's not a good track record....but we do not have any mean tweets from Biden to NORTH KOREA that might start a nuclear war.....we are just in a hot war with Russia who has 4,000 nukes. NO DANGER THERE!
~~~~~~
On the other hand the Financial Times say's...
Only 14% of US voters say Joe Biden has made them better off

Only 14 per cent of American voters believe they are better off financially now than when Joe Biden took office, in the latest sign that the president’s economic record could undermine his re-election prospects.
~snip~
In 1980, Republican Ronald Reagan famously asked voters whether they were better off than they were four years earlier, setting the stage for his landslide victory over incumbent Democrat Jimmy Carter

We have REALLY TAKEN A SHIT since Feb 2020.

The left wing cult fucks HATED our success under Trump. At the end of the day, they hate AMerica.

Forum List

Back