US is worse off now than it was a year ago

I wish we could rewind 2 years back. Inflation wasn't a thing, gas was cheap, you could find jobs but you had to actually hunt for them because so many people were working, china wasnt much of a threat to us, the southern border was a lot more secure and we weren't getting run over by illegals, people were happier in general, I wasn't overly worried about the state of the country, and there wasn't so much anger.

COVID is still the same as it was then. It much like the economy were all because of over reaching governors and a poorly informed cdc that caused all the real problems. They went apeshit and shit down everything that fucked up the economy. COVID itself is no worse or better than it was before.
2 years ago, gas was close to $3 a gallon.
2 years ago, we were also discussing a labor shortage with high levels of job openings (which the right celebrated).
2 years ago was before COVID and people were happier. I agree. COVID is upsetting after having lost so much time and people.
But 2 years ago, lots of people were VERY worried about the state of the country given Trump's actions with Ukraine were just being uncovered. There was TONS of anger all throughout the country.

COVID is far more manageable. Last year, we were far more restricted throughout the nation and steeling ourselves for what we knew was going to be a bad winter. Even without government restrictions, people weren't doing nearly the same amount of activities they are now.

With vaccines, COVID isn't blowing up. Treatments are somewhat better. Patients (at least the vaccinated ones) are not as sick. Our hospital supplies are far easier to come by as well. I see buckets of N95s in the hospitals just lying around. A year ago, you had to beg for one as they were in short supply and the hospital kept them under tight lock and key.

2 years ago, we were also discussing a labor shortage with high levels of job openings (which the right celebrated).
2 years ago was before COVID and people were happier. I agree. COVID is upsetting after having lost so much time and people.
But 2 years ago, lots of people were VERY worried about the state of the country given Trump's actions with Ukraine were just being uncovered. There was TONS of anger all throughout the country.

COVID is far more manageable. Last year, we were far more restricted throughout the nation and steeling ourselves for what we knew was going to be a bad winter. Even without government restrictions, people weren't doing nearly the same amount of activities they are now.

With vaccines, COVID isn't blowing up. Treatments are somewhat better. Patients (at least the vaccinated ones) are not as sick. Our hospital supplies are far easier to come by as well. I see buckets of N95s in the hospitals just lying around. A year ago, you had to beg for one as they were in short supply and the hospital kept them under tight lock and key.

The engineered virus was crashing last January. Had nothing to do with these new "vaccines". We didn't have massive inflation, shortages, high energy prices, etc last year. It's becoming worse each day.

People bitching about the time it takes to recover are assholes that are impatient and looking for a reason to bitch because their instantaneous gratification syndrome is eating them alive with anxiety of not getting what they want immediately.

Trump approval rating were lower than Biden's at the same time in his presidency.

Fact check: Biden's approval rating is higher than Trump's term low​

But then again this numbers game you partisans play is laughable at best.
Trump was polarizing as I said, what is Biden's excuse? Why won't you address that?

The engineered virus was crashing last January. Had nothing to do with these new "vaccines". We didn't have massive inflation, shortages, high energy prices, etc last year. It's becoming worse each day.
Gas went from .97 cents in April 2020 to $1,79 in December, that is not an increase in prices along with high housing cost and inflated prices due to shortages? You must have a short term memory failure.

We didn't have as much economic activity last year either.

I am an Independent. I have never belonged to a political party. Crazy? How so? Do tell, orderly? Do I put people on ignore who have disparate political beliefs? Oh wait, that was you.
You have deep seated emotional problem some of which are already on display in your post.

Most of all, you have a bad habit of bending reality to suit your purposes. It's like Trump. That's why your not an independent. You're with Trump.

I expect that with the COVID vaccine and PPP loans (thanks Trump), Biden would not fuck everything up as he did. Trump was sabotaged by COVID. Biden is an inept fool and his approval ratings reflect that.

Truth over Facts
SO trump tanking the economy gets blamed on COVID, of course it's not trumps fault.
Gotta blame someone/somethinig else, NEVER trump.

So Biden gets hit with higher gas prices and food prices because of the supply chain and trumps cut in Oil Production, all due to COVID, but Fuck Biden, Correct?

So yes, fuck djt.

People bitching about the time it takes to recover are assholes that are impatient and looking for a reason to bitch because their instantaneous gratification syndrome is eating them alive with anxiety of not getting what they want immediately.

This sounds like you want everyone to give the idiot in charge a chance. Lol. The other side of that sword was libs screaming like banshees last year and blaming everything on orange man. Sorry, but that dog ain't hunting.

What do you expect a year after the Trump economic disaster?

united-states-gdp.png
Did you take in account for Trump's 'V' shape recovery after the shut down due to the pandemic? of course you didn't
asshole, your just a good little party minion being stroked by your masters.

2 years ago, gas was close to $3 a gallon, and we were self-sufficient.
Nowadays gas is close to $5/gallon and we're begging OPEC for oil

2 years ago, we were also "discussing" a labor shortage with high levels of job openings.
Nowadays Democrats have created a labor shortage by paying individuals to stay home after closing down businesses.

Did you take in account for Trump's 'V' shape recovery after the shut down due to the pandemic? of course you didn't
asshole, your just a good little party minion being stroked by your masters.
The V sadly was not a great V. It went down precipitously and came back, but the level it came back to fell significantly short of where it stated.

And yeah, the pandemic screwed a lot of stuff up. It really messed with the economy. That's what we're experiencing now more than any policy. But here in America we tend to think the president controls everything so that's what we'll keep on saying.

Forum List

Back