Unvaccinated

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Imagine this.
Priests, pastors etc are refusing to be vaccinated on religious grounds and some suggested the justification was an revelation from God to refuse it but that's another story.

In the work they regularly visit hospitals and aged care hones to give comfort etc and I'm ok with that. Of course, masks don't get a geurnsey as expected.
It's not unreasonable to assume they could bro g the virus into those facilities and infect extremely vulnerable residents and very likely result in some dying.

How would you feel if your frail mother or father succumb to that scenario and died? Who Do you blame?
It's absurd to think it was gods will or similar when it could have been avoided.

Its not impossible to imagine that happening all over the country and nothing being said because of religion immunity. We know the responsibility for the priests action rests entirely with his personal opinion because we know God was not involved In that decision.

What do you think about that?

Currently about half of the membership for my church is sick with coronavirus...for many it's their second or third time.

And I wasn't exactly unclear as to why we were not in attendance even though we are vaccinated. We love these people but aren't willing to get sick because of their politics.

Imagine this.
Priests, pastors etc are refusing to be vaccinated on religious grounds and some suggested the justification was an revelation from God to refuse it but that's another story.

In the work they regularly visit hospitals and aged care hones to give comfort etc and I'm ok with that. Of course, masks don't get a geurnsey as expected.
It's not unreasonable to assume they could bro g the virus into those facilities and infect extremely vulnerable residents and very likely result in some dying.

How would you feel if your frail mother or father succumb to that scenario and died? Who Do you blame?
It's absurd to think it was gods will or similar when it could have been avoided.

Its not impossible to imagine that happening all over the country and nothing being said because of religion immunity. We know the responsibility for the priests action rests entirely with his personal opinion because we know God was not involved In that decision.

Of course, masks don't get a geurnsey as expected.

Geurnsey?

Thought that was some type of cow.

Considering even those that have been vaccinated can carry the virus, and can infect the 'extremely vulnerable' residents, I fail to see your point.

Imagine this.

what would you think if your frail mother or father was fully vaccinated and still got it and died anyway?...

Imagine this.

Many lawsuits will happen. Many churches and other organizations will be sued out of existence.

what would you think if your frail mother or father was fully vaccinated and still got it and died anyway?...
That it's the fault of the person who exposed her to it. She did everything she reasonably could have been expected to do to insure her own safety.

Imagine this.

Judge not, lest...

Imagine this.

How would you feel if your parents were in a nursing home in New York and the Governor sent infected patients inside with them. ?
Would you wear a mask. You people are ridiculous...

Currently about half of the membership for my church is sick with coronavirus...for many it's their second or third time.

And I wasn't exactly unclear as to why we were not in attendance even though we are vaccinated. We love these people but aren't willing to get sick because of their politics.
You're saying you're vaccinated but afraid of catching Covid anyway ?

That about sums up the left mentality pretty well.

You're saying you're vaccinated but afraid of catching Covid anyway ?

That about sums up the left mentality pretty well.
There are many variants which are not successfully protected by the Vaccines or antibodies.
Not to mention that there are many there who became antivaxxers after the conservatives began screaming their views.

Even the part time missionary who has caught everything from dengue to Zitka. Of course he's on his second or third round of Covid. (IDC what is said about natural immunity...it's a load of crap especially since the proof is in my friend group)

But many people are believing that somehow God will protect people... even though Paul clearly stated that nothing of the sort was true with this Covenant.

Chances are that the natives the Pilgrim missionaries ate Thanksgiving dinner with all died from measles or chicken pox.

Imagine this.

I've had Covid. I recovered. I've had a Covid test 3 times and tested negative 3 times. Tests show I don't have any trace of the virus. Yet the vaxxed say I pose a threat to the vaxxed and unvaxxed. How is that possible? I have had 2 strokes. I take blood thinners to help ward off strokes. At the same time I have had Afib for years. Afib can lead to blood clots in the heart or cause a stroke. Unless you are a heart doctor or a virologist do you think I will listen to an uneducated welfare leech to "just get the shot." I don't think so.

I've had Covid. I recovered. I've had a Covid test 3 times and tested negative 3 times. Tests show I don't have any trace of the virus. Yet the vaxxed say I pose a threat to the vaxxed and unvaxxed. How is that possible? I have had 2 strokes. I take blood thinners to help ward off strokes. At the same time I have had Afib for years. Afib can lead to blood clots in the heart or cause a stroke. Unless you are a heart doctor or a virologist do you think I will listen to an uneducated welfare leech to "just get the shot." I don't think so.
I, am pro vaxx....but I can understand why someone in your position might not get vaccinated or is wanting for a doctor familiar with you to recommend it.

But that also doesn't mean that you are intentionally hanging out in bus stations licking the handrails either....

Imagine this.

FU!

Forum List

Back