Unvaccinated

Currently about half of the membership for my church is sick with coronavirus...for many it's their second or third time.

And I wasn't exactly unclear as to why we were not in attendance even though we are vaccinated. We love these people but aren't willing to get sick because of their politics.
So, when you say its their second or third time, that makes you out to be either fucking stupid or a liar.

You get the `rona only once and your immune system protects you after that.

There are many variants which are not successfully protected by the Vaccines or antibodies.
Not to mention that there are many there who became antivaxxers after the conservatives began screaming their views.

Even the part time missionary who has caught everything from dengue to Zitka. Of course he's on his second or third round of Covid. (IDC what is said about natural immunity...it's a load of crap especially since the proof is in my friend group)

But many people are believing that somehow God will protect people... even though Paul clearly stated that nothing of the sort was true with this Covenant.

Chances are that the natives the Pilgrim missionaries ate Thanksgiving dinner with all died from measles or chicken pox.
Welcome to life.

No one is promised tomorrow. Disease and sickness is everywhere. Might want to go hide in your cellar.

So, when you say its their second or third time, that makes you out to be either fucking stupid or a liar.

You get the `rona only once and your immune system protects you after that.
Uhhh...I personally know these people.
I also gave them warnings because I know some people involved in studying cases of re-infection.

I can't help your political agenda powered statistics...I know my friends and when my wife says that they tested positive. And I know that they already had posted their previous case on FB or told me personally...I don't know what to tell you.

I personally stay off of FB because I believe that it is a transmission system for attention deficit disorder.

Uhhh...I personally know these people.
I also gave them warnings because I know some people involved in studying cases of re-infection.

I can't help your political agenda powered statistics...I know my friends and when my wife says that they tested positive. And I know that they already had posted their previous case on FB or told me personally...I don't know what to tell you.

I personally stay off of FB because I believe that it is a transmission system for attention deficit disorder.
Well, I'm just telling you that once you have the 'rona, your natural immunity will protect you from catching it again. My sister-in-law is going through it right now. We expect her to recover fully even though she is two years older than I am and in the 'at risk' group.

Welcome to life.

No one is promised tomorrow. Disease and sickness is everywhere. Might want to go hide in your cellar.
That I am fully aware of.
I currently am limiting physical contact with others because we are in a global pandemic.

But I also know that this will be over soon enough. The next rounds of vaccines are being worked on. Eventually they will be out and the crisis will be over.

That I am fully aware of.
I currently am limiting physical contact with others because we are in a global pandemic.

But I also know that this will be over soon enough. The next rounds of vaccines are being worked on. Eventually they will be out and the crisis will be over.
Hey, the greatest thing about freedom? You can make that choice and I 1,000,000% back you in doing so.

Just as I back everyone who wants to wear a mask and social distance. I may point and laugh at the people who wear a mask while alone in their car, but I'll never tell them that they should never do that.

I am actually not an anti-vaxxer. I believe in vaccinations. I just don't believe in this one, nor do I believe that government should have to power to destroy your liberty on the basis of the lie. And they have been lying about this virus from day one.

Hey, the greatest thing about freedom? You can make that choice and I 1,000,000% back you in doing so.

Just as I back everyone who wants to wear a mask and social distance. I may point and laugh at the people who wear a mask while alone in their car, but I'll never tell them that they should never do that.

I am actually not an anti-vaxxer. I believe in vaccinations. I just don't believe in this one, nor do I believe that government should have to power to destroy your liberty on the basis of the lie. And they have been lying about this virus from day one.
As my wife and her coworkers have taught me a LOT about research I have been watching the outbreak of this virus and the development of the Vaccines.
I was highly skeptical that they could develop one because of the nature of Corona class of virus.
Ebola, SARS, MERS and etc...the best they did with a vaccine was 60% efficacy and a bunch of Guillian Bar syndrome....

But then they brought out the mRNA vaccines tech...and I knew that this was a slightly different application for that tech...but it worked really well. The efficacy rates were off the hook. They couldn't lie to get the results... even fudged numbers couldn't look that good.

And where the side effects were low...I was again skeptical that they were missing something...but no matter what these were better than anything else in the past.

And yes....there's some hanky panky going on with the coronavirus research in Wuhan...and Fauci is in the middle of it all... albeit unknowingly. So is PRC.

Geurnsey?

Thought that was some type of cow.

Considering even those that have been vaccinated can carry the virus, and can infect the 'extremely vulnerable' residents, I fail to see your point.

My point is if a priest visiting your mother infected her and she died as a result,
How do you feel about that knowing it could have been prevented.

You got the point in the first instance but didn't like admitting it.

My point is if a priest visiting your mother infected her and she died as a result,
How do you feel about that knowing it could have been prevented.

You got the point in the first instance but didn't like admitting it.

Why specify a priest?

Why not a nurse, a candy striper, or even a doctor?

Just because you're vaccinated, doesn't mean you're safe.

You should read the news, instead of political talking points.

It's not about believing in a vaccination because unless you're an expert, you know nothing.

The government is giving you a free opportunity to protect yourself and others but you interpret it as a freedom restriction. That gas NEVER entered the debate and you use that pathetic excuse to not conform to a Democrat governments request.
That's that reason and you know it.

It's because you are an ignorant hate filled Republican who refuses to acknowledge the right thing to do.

The government have not lied from the beginning. You believed it when trump was there when it began but the change of government changed your mind for political reasons and absolutely nothing else.

I can see through you.

Last edited by a moderator:
What ifs don't count.

Prove it was the Priest.

It could as easily be the vaccinated Nurse.
What ifs do count. What if the vaccine saved a life? What if it allowed to country return to normal life? What if you get it and die? Don't talk rubbish. It matters.

Why don't you admit it.
Why would you not demand that all staff and visitors be jabbed to protect Every one including yourself.
You're objecting for an ignorant knowledge of vaccines and political purposes and you know it.

As for the godbotherers, if it was traced to a priest etc, How would you approach that? Would he be forgiven by you for killing your mother?

It runs a bit deeper than your hatred of democrats. You don't think.

What ifs do count. What if the vaccine saved a life? What if it allowed to country return to normal life? What if you get it and die? Don't talk rubbish. It matters.

Why don't you admit it.
Why would you not demand that all staff and visitors be jabbed to protect Every one including yourself.
You're objecting for an ignorant knowledge of vaccines and political purposes and you know it.

As for the godbotherers, if it was traced to a priest etc, How would you approach that? Would he be forgiven by you for killing your mother?

It runs a bit deeper than your hatred of democrats. You don't think.
What did you say to my response to you in my post #17? Any comment now?

Imagine this.
Priests, pastors etc are refusing to be vaccinated on religious grounds and some suggested the justification was an revelation from God to refuse it but that's another story.

In the work they regularly visit hospitals and aged care hones to give comfort etc and I'm ok with that. Of course, masks don't get a geurnsey as expected.
It's not unreasonable to assume they could bro g the virus into those facilities and infect extremely vulnerable residents and very likely result in some dying.

How would you feel if your frail mother or father succumb to that scenario and died? Who Do you blame?
It's absurd to think it was gods will or similar when it could have been avoided.

Its not impossible to imagine that happening all over the country and nothing being said because of religion immunity. We know the responsibility for the priests action rests entirely with his personal opinion because we know God was not involved In that decision.

What do you think about that?

What I think is these words of yours, typed out here on the internet, are those of domesticated sheep bleating, "Ewe, ewe," and are the words of cowardly fear. The ONLY reason one would submit to the COVID vaccines is after succumbing to an extreme case of cowardice and a total lack of faith.

Forum List

Back