Ukraine Is Not Fighting Russia, America Is With A Mercenary Army

You forgot to include the word UNPROVOKED.

LOL.
In this case there is no difference between the two

The cops are called to a domestic disturbance where they find a 250 lb man beating the crap out of a 100 lb woman

And the man says “she provoked me”

In this case there is no difference between the two

The cops are called to a domestic disturbance where they find a 250 lb man beating the crap out of a 100 lb woman

And the man says “she provoked me”
Warmongers must be set upon.

If you are a mindless little snot there isnt

And the guy leading nursery rhymes qualified as that
Read this and get informed for the first time EVER!

“It was certainly a dramatic escalation of American lawlessness,” explained Ron Unz, an US technology entrepreneur, political activist, writer and the publisher of the Unz Review, while commenting on the Nord Stream sabotage. “I think the American government was fearful that the Germans would politically crack in the next few months under the strain of the very difficult loss of Russian energy and decided to forestall that possibility. It was intended to cut off any German line of retreat, much like the ‘blocking detachments’ sometimes deployed during World War II.”

In his recent op-ed Unz has drawn attention to large public demonstrations in Germany and the Czech Republic which demanded that anti-Russia energy sanctions be lifted. According to the publisher, “there was widespread speculation that such popular protests would eventually carry the day” but the sabotage attack on Nord Stream pipelines on September 26 brought an end to those aspirations.

Even though the blasts occurred near the coastal waters of Denmark and Sweden, in an area of the Baltic heavily monitored and patrolled by NATO warships, the mainstream press pointed the finger at Russia.

The publisher went on to guess that 70% of US citizens are unaware that the pipelines were attacked, 25% are sure that the Russians did it, and maybe 5% realize that it was probably NATO.

Read this and get informed for the first time EVER!

“It was certainly a dramatic escalation of American lawlessness,” explained Ron Unz, an US technology entrepreneur, political activist, writer and the publisher of the Unz Review, while commenting on the Nord Stream sabotage. “I think the American government was fearful that the Germans would politically crack in the next few months under the strain of the very difficult loss of Russian energy and decided to forestall that possibility. It was intended to cut off any German line of retreat, much like the ‘blocking detachments’ sometimes deployed during World War II.”

In his recent op-ed Unz has drawn attention to large public demonstrations in Germany and the Czech Republic which demanded that anti-Russia energy sanctions be lifted. According to the publisher, “there was widespread speculation that such popular protests would eventually carry the day” but the sabotage attack on Nord Stream pipelines on September 26 brought an end to those aspirations.

Even though the blasts occurred near the coastal waters of Denmark and Sweden, in an area of the Baltic heavily monitored and patrolled by NATO warships, the mainstream press pointed the finger at Russia.

The publisher went on to guess that 70% of US citizens are unaware that the pipelines were attacked, 25% are sure that the Russians did it, and maybe 5% realize that it was probably NATO.
Thanks for giving us Ron Unz’s opinion

And since I never heard of him before this us the only place I would see it

I suspect he is highly pro russian which is ok but it doesent change my opinion that the invasion was illegal

Thanks for giving us Ron Unz’s opinion

And since I never heard of him before this us the only place I would see it

I suspect he is highly pro russian which is ok but it doesent change my opinion that the invasion was illegal
Anyone who opposes this war is pro-Russian in your small deluded mind.

Ukraine Is Not Fighting Russia, America Is With A Mercenary Army​

The Ukraine war is now essentially a stalemate. Yes, Ukrainian forces have had some recent success near Kharkiv, but at a high price. The brutal reality is that Russia has approximately 150M people, Ukraine has 40M. Ukraine is a border region of the Russian Federation, and very important to the Kremlin. Now that he has committed forces, Putin cannot let control of the Donbass region go, no matter the casualties. If he allowed that to happen, he would lose power. So, he will follow the old Russian tactic of throwing bodies at the conflict in a long war of attrition. After all, worked well against Napoleon, Hitler, etc.

Ukraine is not fighting this war against Russia. In reality, it is the United States with a mercenary army. America is supplying the weapons, the logistics, the tactics.

I have personally spoken to dozens of former U.S. special operators who have been involved in recent months in Ukraine. America is fighting this war alright, just not with uniformed troops.

The globalists in control of The White House want nothing less than a continuation of the conflict, so they can sell lots of weapons. The globalists desperately do not want to lose control of the Ukrainian playground, where they can launder money and run ‘bio research facilities’.

So, they are throwing the kitchen sink against Russia, and having some recent success.

However, this strategy will lead to continued escalation. The Ukrainian military leadership recently said the quiet part out loud – this could lead to the deployment of tactical nuclear weapons by Russian forces. Putin will have nothing to lose. Perhaps this is what the globalists want.

TheReaper says: We should have never gone there and it was none off out business. We are only there because of the Corrupt Biden Crime family dealings with corrupt Ukraine, and so that Senile Biden can try and make himself look like an actual man.
Your link:

"The globalists in control of The White House want nothing less than a continuation of the conflict, so they can sell lots of weapons. The globalists desperately do not want to lose control of the Ukrainian playground, where they can launder money and run ‘bio research facilities’."
main-qimg-8ba1819da149d60611ed23f43129986f-pjlq

Why not substitute the word "capitalist" for "globalist" since the former includes all factions supporting the US military/industrial/congressional complex?

Global Capitalism Has Become Dependent on War-Making to Sustain Itself

Ukraine Is Not Fighting Russia, America Is With A Mercenary Army​

The Ukraine war is now essentially a stalemate. Yes, Ukrainian forces have had some recent success near Kharkiv, but at a high price. The brutal reality is that Russia has approximately 150M people, Ukraine has 40M. Ukraine is a border region of the Russian Federation, and very important to the Kremlin. Now that he has committed forces, Putin cannot let control of the Donbass region go, no matter the casualties. If he allowed that to happen, he would lose power. So, he will follow the old Russian tactic of throwing bodies at the conflict in a long war of attrition. After all, worked well against Napoleon, Hitler, etc.

Ukraine is not fighting this war against Russia. In reality, it is the United States with a mercenary army. America is supplying the weapons, the logistics, the tactics.

I have personally spoken to dozens of former U.S. special operators who have been involved in recent months in Ukraine. America is fighting this war alright, just not with uniformed troops.

The globalists in control of The White House want nothing less than a continuation of the conflict, so they can sell lots of weapons. The globalists desperately do not want to lose control of the Ukrainian playground, where they can launder money and run ‘bio research facilities’.

So, they are throwing the kitchen sink against Russia, and having some recent success.

However, this strategy will lead to continued escalation. The Ukrainian military leadership recently said the quiet part out loud – this could lead to the deployment of tactical nuclear weapons by Russian forces. Putin will have nothing to lose. Perhaps this is what the globalists want.

TheReaper says: We should have never gone there and it was none off out business. We are only there because of the Corrupt Biden Crime family dealings with corrupt Ukraine, and so that Senile Biden can try and make himself look like an actual man.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You nailed it,excellent stuff there,thanks for posting it fir us.:thup:

The OP is correct:thup:

Ukraine is not the country fighting Russia, it's Biden's corrupt, stolen, Globlalist, Administration , plus those sick idiots in NATO who are fighting Russia, along with the mercenary armies or losers, you can call them, who by the way, are killed by the hundreds daily....those are the ones fighting Russia.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You nailed it as always skye

Real liberals support Russia as not being a colonial imperialist like the US obviously is.
The Ukraine obviously is the bad guy, the remaining Polish aristocracy, selling out to the US, who wants to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, so we can launch a successful first strike attack on Russia.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:You took everybody to d hook on posts 31,32, and 33 there,excellent job of doing your homework, easily the best damn posts on this thread,thete sure are a lot of brainwashed sheep on this thread who don’t get thst like me and you do,so many sheep here listen way too much to what the idiot box in the living room tells them,they have no critical thinking skills at all Rigby5

The skinny pictures are not of that man. If they were they would include his head. Plus the picture of him with his wife does not look like an emaciated man.
Edit : I missed one picture of a head but for me it is not clear enough to know who it is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back