France and extradition?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
It was reported on the news that France does not extradite people accused of a crime. Is this true?

It was reported on the news that France does not extradite people accused of a crime. Is this true?
not sure if it's for every crime but I'm pretty sure all the EU has a non-extradition policy to countries where capital punishment can be enforced
They/France used to extradite, see the movie "Catch Me If You Can" [based on a true story]...

...also not familiar with global extradition law but I think most countries that do extradite will not do so without some kind of drafted agreement in place with each individual country or bloc...

...It might be a good idea to look up everything I just told you.

not sure if it's for every crime but I'm pretty sure all the EU has a non-extradition policy to countries where capital punishment can be enforced
They/France used to extradite, see the movie "Catch Me If You Can" [based on a true story]...

...also not familiar with global extradition law but I think most countries that do extradite will not do so without some kind of drafted agreement in place with each individual country or bloc...

...It might be a good idea to look up everything I just told you.
Thank you for that information! The info is not for me. i was just curious about this info reported from the Media.

Forum List

Back