Vladimir Putin's desperate plot to force thousands more Russians to join the army revealed

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Vladimir Putin's desperate plot to force thousands more Russians to join the army revealed

The Russian President is allegedly planning to force people between the age of 18 to 30 to enlist.

Remote : Wed, 27 Mar 2024 11:22:00 +0000
Local : 2024-03-27(Wednesday) 12 : 22 : 00

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i think this is a sign of the Russians losing the war of attrition in Ukraine,
and that we should capitalize on this here in the West and Kyiv,
by enabling more arms shipments to the Ukranians.

i also think the Ukranians should be put on the fast track towards EU and NATO membership,
to end this war once and for all.

The Russian President is allegedly planning to force people between the age of 18 to 30 to enlist.

i also think the Ukranians should be put on the fast track towards EU and NATO membership,
Let's all pray Russian men are being mowed down on the battlefield. We're all in agreement on that right? Or are some of us rootin for pootin?

18-30 means an entire generation is being killed off. Russia will never recover from this.

18-30 means an entire generation is being killed off. Russia will never recover from this.
Easy solution. But Russian's aren't going to like it. They are going to need immigrants. Arabs, Mexicans and Chinese.

They are buddies with the Chinese and they have way too many single dudes in China.

As of June 2021, around 55.6 percent of men and about 39 percent of women are single in China. The gap is likely to be caused by the imbalanced gender ratio in China.

Way out of date OP .
He has 300 000 that volunteered (9?) months ago who he has not yet used .
Those plus fresh faces are there for when he moves along the Black Sea coast and to the Romanian border .If required .
Then a land link to Moldavia -Transnistria .

He needs to be prepared against troops moving into Ukraine from the Romanian border which may very well include America troops that have been "hiding" in waiting for some time .
Also he needs to guard against any NATO attempt to enter northern Ukraine from Poland .
Dear Uncle plays the long game and like a good scout wants to Be Prepared.

It’s called The Draft aka slavery.

We had it here up until the ‘70s when we Boomers finally put an end to it.

Your welcome!

It’s called The Draft aka slavery.

We had it here up until the ‘70s when we Boomers finally put an end to it.

Your welcome!
You put an end to no such thing. Filing for selective service is still required for men when they turn 18...

More likely, Russian dogshit army is preparing for another big push. Maybe Kharkiv. Though, considering that they already mobilized 300k reservists in 2022 and around 400k volunteers in 2023, according to their officials, they should already have enough people for that.

More likely, Russian dogshit army is preparing for another big push. Maybe Kharkiv. Though, considering that they already mobilized 300k reservists in 2022 and around 400k volunteers in 2023, according to their officials, they should already have enough people for that.
Kharkiv is half taken already .
They won't be waiting for anything . They are in the process of clearing out UAF remnants now ..
Video below is a summary from yesterday and talks about the Kharkiv evacuation .
You are too late !

Easy solution. But Russian's aren't going to like it. They are going to need immigrants. Arabs, Mexicans and Chinese.

They are buddies with the Chinese and they have way too many single dudes in China.

As of June 2021, around 55.6 percent of men and about 39 percent of women are single in China. The gap is likely to be caused by the imbalanced gender ratio in China.
Easier solutions:
1. Quit invading Ukraine.
2. Get rid of Putin. have trade re-open and everyone can make more money!

Easier solutions:
It's a lot easier said than done. How did we get Bush to get out of Iraq? Oh I forgot, he didn't. Neither did Obama. I THINK Biden got us out but that's probably not true. We're probably still there.

It's a lot easier said than done. How did we get Bush to get out of Iraq? Oh I forgot, he didn't. Neither did Obama. I THINK Biden got us out but that's probably not true. We're probably still there.
We weren't having to call up a full generation of men. We didn't draft anyone. Casualty estimates for the Russians are now on the order of 500,000. Thats probably #3 in all time soldier casualties for Russia, behind WWI and WWII.

More "end is near" propaganda :lol:
Not for freedom loving countries. Only tyrant sycophants are crying and rending their clothes.

I thought military age Russian men left the country years ago. Or are we talking about men living in Russia's Asian territories?

We weren't having to call up a full generation of men. We didn't draft anyone. Casualty estimates for the Russians are now on the order of 500,000. Thats probably #3 in all time soldier casualties for Russia, behind WWI and WWII.

Not for freedom loving countries. Only tyrant sycophants are crying and rending their clothes.
God I hope the end is near. This has been going on long enough. It will be so great to see how Russia "wins" this. Because that's what super powers need in order to tuck their tails and run. They have to be able to say they won. Won something. I don't know what we can give him. Maybe 2 feet of earth? On the border, give him 2 more feet than he had before. That's it.

BTW, GW Bush like a child with expensive toys, came dangerously close to breaking our military. No one was signing up and he sent each soldier on like 30 missions when you're only supposed to have to go on 10. He called people back who should have been out free and clear. They served. But read the small writing. It says Bush can call you back within 7 years after you get out.

That would make me second guess signing up. A President Trump could send me to California to fight Californians? I've been out since he was first booted out of office and now he can call me back?

Easier solutions:
Is Sunni Man pro Russia? We know he's pro Trump.

Didn't they say the other day Putin is rootin for Joe? That was a lie. I don't know if Putin can hold out for IF Trump wins.

Kharkiv is half taken already .
They won't be waiting for anything . They are in the process of clearing out UAF remnants now ..
Video below is a summary from yesterday and talks about the Kharkiv evacuation .
You are too late !

Buy a fucking map and stop babbling this bullshit. Noy only is Kharkiv not 'half taken', but your favourites haven't even managed to take Kupiansk yet. Try this shit with illiterate rednecks here.

Is Sunni Man pro Russia? We know he's pro Trump.

Didn't they say the other day Putin is rootin for Joe? That was a lie. I don't know if Putin can hold out for IF Trump wins.
Sunni Man is one of the Russobots on the site. But he's very polite and not bombastic so I respect that.

Putin, Zelensky, Biden, EU, NATO are a team which executes white genocide.
First of all Slavs of course then another white peoples.
The place of whites shall be taken by 'peoples of color', preferable Muslims from the most stupid countries.
The war can be stop only peoples grasp true goals of their 'leaders'.
But before tens of millions will die

Forum List

Back