Good News For All Board Ukraine Lovers - You Can Now Join the Ukrainian National Guard - Get 'Em!

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Truly a once in a life opportunity for all the Ukrainian lovers on this board. Zelensky Wants You!

Now instead of pounding your keyboards and making crazy pro-Ukrainian remarks, attacking those of us who want nothing to do with further funding Ukraine, you too can be turned into mulch by fighting for Ukraine in Ukraine.

No more excuses! Uncle Zelensky Wants You!

You might be amazed to know how many Americans have been already killed and how many other NATO "mercenaries" have been lost .
All having come out of their NATO identities to fight for private contractors .

I can think of two right off the top who should put up or shut up.

SavannahMann...

1708987773312.jpeg

JimH52...
1708987822016.png

Truly a once in a life opportunity for all the Ukrainian lovers on this board. Zelensky Wants You!

Now instead of pounding your keyboards and making crazy pro-Ukrainian remarks, attacking those of us who want nothing to do with further funding Ukraine, you too can be turned into mulch by fighting for Ukraine in Ukraine.

Now we just need a Ukraine/Zelensky go-fund-me and they send their money.

Mussolini's granddaughter is a member of the European Parliament. On the street someone recognized her and attacked her, Euronews writes.

Of course, children are not responsible for their parents and grandfathers.

But it is these "grandchildren of Mussolini" who are now in the institutions of power in Europe. They impose sanctions against Russia and supply weapons to the fascists of Ukraine.

Mussolini's granddaughter is a member of the European Parliament. On the street someone recognized her and attacked her, Euronews writes.

Of course, children are not responsible for their parents and grandfathers.

But it is these "grandchildren of Mussolini" who are now in the institutions of power in Europe. They impose sanctions against Russia and supply weapons to the fascists of Ukraine.
Da Comrade. And-?

I'll donate to the "one-way-ticket" foundation for any warmongering, RINO-Democrat who wants to join Cross-dressing Zelenskyy's club.

You might be amazed to know how many Americans have been already killed and how many other NATO "mercenaries" have been lost .
All having come out of their NATO identities to fight for private contractors .
All this mourning about Navalny ... Who was a Russian insurrectionist; yet look what our own government does to its political prisoners.

Russia is one of the last few places the CIA hasn't been able to infiltrate. I'll bet most people don't know about the steady stream of caskets that have come home over the years filled with loyal CIA operatives who didn't make it in Russia.

Former Austrian Foreign Minister Karin Kneissl has finally moved to Russia. She announced this at a lecture of the World Youth Festival. "I moved to Russia because it is a truly free country," Kneissl said, adding that she plans to build a house in eastern Russia.

Oh goodness..... You hear that thundering? That my friend is the sound of thousands of lefty feet beating a heroic path to self sacrifice in Ukraine!

Oops.... It's actually a thunderstorm after all.

Jo

Oh goodness..... You hear that thundering? That my friend is the sound of thousands of lefty feet beating a heroic path to self sacrifice in Ukraine!

Oops.... It's actually a thunderstorm after all.

Jo

Or they're crapping their pants all at once.

Forum List

Back