Macron: "Ukraine could fall very quickly."

That depends on what the European countries decide to do, I guess. For Russia, it about Ukraine not becoming a Nato member. When Ukraine surrenders, neutrality will be one of the conditions for peace.
I have the strong feeling that Russia is not interested in attacking other countries. They don´t stop telling us though to form our opinion. If they decide to send us against Russia, Putin will have no choice. This would also involve Belarus in the conflict.
If Russia continues after Ukraine, that would have a severe impact on the public opinion in Russia. There would be no support.
🇸🇦 🐷 🇷🇺 IVAN GO HOME !

Poor Macron.....I feel sorry for him.... he lost his marbles....:cuckoo:

1711588630430.png

All Republics Go Bananas

Actually, President Monroe wanted to annex the whole Caribbean. He told Jackson to take Cuba after taking Florida. But the Deep State, which was anti-expansion, forced Monroe to stop his Manifest Destiny. Like the British heiristocracy before them, the ruling class wanted to cram Americans into coastal territory only.
I consider annexation some sort of intervention. But I can´t find something about it. Can you?

I consider annexation some sort of intervention. But I can´t find something about it. Can you?
Anticipating Mahan's Book About Sea Power

Monroe was the real enabler of the Louisiana Purchase, so extending American territory was his policy. He doesn't appeal to the professorial flunkies of the suffocating, anti-growth HeirHead Harvard Hierarchy, which wouldn't survive if unprivileged Americans had their way, so the self-appointed experts who re-write our history don't think much of him.

Letting the South have those islands would have prevented the birth-elitists' White Replacement war.

I rather think that Washington prefers a EU-RU war without direct US involvement. When two people quarrel, a third rejoices.
Dumb Euros will of course go to war:
Things look bad …..

Anticipating Mahan's Book About Sea Power

Monroe was the real enabler of the Louisiana Purchase, so extending American territory was his policy. He doesn't appeal to the professorial flunkies of the suffocating, anti-growth HeirHead Harvard Hierarchy, which wouldn't survive if unprivileged Americans had their way, so the self-appointed experts who re-write our history don't think much of him.

Letting the South have those islands would have prevented the birth-elitists' White Replacement war.
Which islands?

Today is Zelensky's last day as the legitimate president of Ukraine. Although this legitimacy is conditional, given the way he became president.
But today at 00.00, as in a fairy tale, he will turn from a drug addict clown with the status of president into a mere drug addict clown. Symbolically, this will happen on international fool's day. And the fact that he will remain in charge of the country on April 1 is an even greater mockery of the people, whose pride and confidence in their democracy have been nurtured for decades, and it turned out that they created a nation of fools, which will be proved to this nation tomorrow once again.
GJ-6y5mWMAA1k_Y

Macron fears the Ukrainian defeat is imminent, this might also explain his desire to send troops to Ukraine. He says "the security of Europe and the security of the French people is at stake here," and also stressed that Europe credibillity is reduced to zero if Russia wins. At the same time, he ruled out sending troops for now saying "We're not in that situation today".
Does he want to send troops when it is too late?
The Russians, however, want to take him serious and "something be done" about Macrone sending troops.

"French President Emmanuel Macron 'believes' that Ukraine can be defeated soon by Russia, an edition of Politico reported. As per reports, Macron's sensational comment was 'leaked' by party members after Elysee Palace dinner. "Ukraine could fall very quickly,” one of the French outlet's sources quoted French President Macron."

the US is the leader of NATO.
this warmongering by the French is ill advised.

Forum List

Back