Turkey will veto Sweden and Finland NATO membership.

CaptainRussia's threads don't age well.
Ironic and hypocritical. No?

Empire To Expand NATO In Response To War Caused By NATO Expansion

"Erdoğan has officially withdrawn Ankara's objection to the addition of Finland and Sweden to NATO membership, with the three countries signing a trilateral memorandum at a NATO summit"

I still don't understand what Sweden & Finland get out of the whole NATO thing except being put on the WW3 nuke map. Does it come with free weapons or military-industrial investments or something? What am I missing?
No serious person can think that Russia has any interest in attacking non-NATO Sweden or Finland. A lot of smart people predicted a Russian-Ukrainian war since like 1998 and since 2014 it was obvious to everyone that it's a matter of time. But Sweden???
Since I don't believe that literally everyone involved in these decisions has a medical condition limiting their cognitive functions, I assume that there must be *some* practical dimension to this. Do NATO bases boost the host economy somehow? Do NATO troops pay rent?

Here are the things Turkey got:
• Sweden/Finland will lift its arms embargo
• Both will support Turkey on PKK, stop support to YPG
• They will amend their laws on terrorism
• They will share Intel with each other
They will extradite terror suspects 1/

So, have the outposts of democracy decided to hand over those who trusted them?. A good lesson for the so-called "Russian opposition" abroad. As soon as the West needs to negotiate with Putin and lick his shoes, this very "opposition" will go in chains to Mordor.
But idiots do not learn anything and rejoice at the accession of Finland and Sweden to NATO, but the bell is tolling for them too. And also the risk of a nuclear apocalypse has approached closer.

I still don't understand what Sweden & Finland get out of the whole NATO thing except being put on the WW3 nuke map. Does it come with free weapons or military-industrial investments or something? What am I missing?
No serious person can think that Russia has any interest in attacking non-NATO Sweden or Finland. A lot of smart people predicted a Russian-Ukrainian war since like 1998 and since 2014 it was obvious to everyone that it's a matter of time. But Sweden???
Since I don't believe that literally everyone involved in these decisions has a medical condition limiting their cognitive functions, I assume that there must be *some* practical dimension to this. Do NATO bases boost the host economy somehow? Do NATO troops pay rent?

Here are the things Turkey got:
• Sweden/Finland will lift its arms embargo
• Both will support Turkey on PKK, stop support to YPG
• They will amend their laws on terrorism
• They will share Intel with each other
They will extradite terror suspects 1/

So, have the outposts of democracy decided to hand over those who trusted them?. A good lesson for the so-called "Russian opposition" abroad. As soon as the West needs to negotiate with Putin and lick his shoes, this very "opposition" will go in chains to Mordor.
But idiots do not learn anything and rejoice at the accession of Finland and Sweden to NATO, but the bell is tolling for them too. And also the risk of a nuclear apocalypse has approached closer.
This is pushing the Kurds closer to Syria and Russia right now. They are currently underway integrating their militia into the Syrian Army. Without the Kurds to welcome the US in their regions in Syria, the US will have no one that will host them in Syria.

Suffice to say, it took these Kurds far too long to come to their senses. This should be a lesson for all who foolishly trust the west.

:auiqs.jpg:

No matter how badly this war keeps going for Russia, you keep pushing the BULLSHIT!

Apparently, Russian egos continue to be blind to reality.

Uh Russia is slowly winning..... every week their control of the disputed territories increases.

Bullshit, initiative is not by NATO, it is by Sweeden and Finland, who have front row show to the Russian savagery in their back yard.

Uh Russia is slowly winning..... every week their control of the disputed territories increases.
Stop sucking Russian propaganda.
2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg (1).png

The blue arrows are territory cleared from Russian intruders. March was the month of their widest expansion.

Bullshit, initiative is not by NATO, it is by Sweeden and Finland, who have front row show to the Russian savagery in their back yard.
Everything you post is lies. Are you employed by the CIA or CNN?

Last edited:
Stop sucking Russian propaganda.
View attachment 664601
The blue arrows are territory cleared from Russian intruders. March was the month of their widest expansion.
"So the American empire is responding to a war that was caused by NATO expansion by greatly expanding NATO, at the same time we learn that the Biden administration doesn't even believe Ukraine has any chance of winning that war. This is going great, guys. Good job everyone."

"So the American empire is responding to a war that was caused by NATO expansion by greatly expanding NATO, at the same time we learn that the Biden administration doesn't even believe Ukraine has any chance of winning that war. This is going great, guys. Good job everyone."
Depends on what you expect to be 'winning' this war for Ukraine.

Everything you post is lies. Are you employed by the CIA or CNN?
I post in good faith what I belive to be true, so you can take your flaming little bullshit and shove it up your Russian sock puppet ass.

Of course I do. Does this somehow approve that the Russians controll less territory now than they did in March?

Now you are just lying CNN themselves show they are slowly gaining the Donbass area.

Tide turns in the Ukraine war as Russia makes progress in the east​

Excerpt:

(CNN)Russian forces are arguably having their best spell since the invasion of Ukraine began four months ago.

They have eliminated most Ukrainian defenses in the Luhansk region, consolidated control of a belt of territory in the south, improved their logistics and command structure and blunted the effectiveness of Ukrainian attack drones.

Within the last week, the Russians have been rewarded for their intense -- some would say merciless -- bombardments of the remaining parts of the Luhansk region held by Ukrainian forces, which have finally given up Severodonetsk and lost territory south of Lysychansk.

LINK

Now you are just lying CNN themselves show they are slowly gaining the Donbass area.

Tide turns in the Ukraine war as Russia makes progress in the east​

Excerpt:

(CNN)Russian forces are arguably having their best spell since the invasion of Ukraine began four months ago.

They have eliminated most Ukrainian defenses in the Luhansk region, consolidated control of a belt of territory in the south, improved their logistics and command structure and blunted the effectiveness of Ukrainian attack drones.

Within the last week, the Russians have been rewarded for their intense -- some would say merciless -- bombardments of the remaining parts of the Luhansk region held by Ukrainian forces, which have finally given up Severodonetsk and lost territory south of Lysychansk.

LINK
And? How does it contradict what I said above, namely Russia controls lesser territory now than it did in March?

And? How does it contradict what I said above, namely Russia controls lesser territory now than it did in March?

It doesn't because their intentions all along has been the disputed area in the Donbass region.

The early attacks on Kiev was to help keep part of the Ukranian army tied down to the north and west away from the East region a good idea.

But the Russians big mistake was to use too few troops to start the invasion with and have showed some poor military leadership along the way.

You seem unaware that Russia hasn't mobilized much of the second largest military in the world to this point and for a good reason you and most people here in the forum are completely unaware of

Rumors and reports from the Russian controlled areas is schetchy at best....

But a few reports of Sabatoge are filtering out....not exactly explosions but there was one at a dock that seems awful suspicious...

Like that Ukraine is always going to be hostile towards Russia and considering the Russian attitude towards Ukraine people....the feelings are mutual.

So I imagine that Ukraine is going to be yet another Afghanistan for Russia...it's going to be like holding a ball of vipers.

It doesn't because their intentions all along has been the disputed area in the Donbass region.

The early attacks on Kiev was to help keep part of the Ukranian army tied down to the north and west away from the East region a good idea.

But the Russians big mistake was to use too few troops to start the invasion with and have showed some poor military leadership along the way.

You seem unaware that Russia hasn't mobilized much of the second largest military in the world to this point and for a good reason you and most people here in the forum are completely unaware of
Yes, there is such a view. That their move to Kiev was just to draw Ukrainian troops from the South, there was no intention to install a puppet government in Kiev and so on.

This point doesn't take into consideration that alongside with 'protection of the Donbas people', the main goals cited by Putin was 'denazification' and 'demilitarization' of Ukraine.

Their plans in the South also didn't work out as planned, though. Because they had to withdraw from Mykolaiv and Kruvuj Rih directions.

Yes, there is such a view. That their move to Kiev was just to draw Ukrainian troops from the South, there was no intention to install a puppet government in Kiev and so on.

This point doesn't take into consideration that alongside with 'protection of the Donbas people', the main goals cited by Putin was 'denazification' and 'demilitarization' of Ukraine.

Their plans in the South also didn't work out as planned, though. Because they had to withdraw from Mykolaiv and Kruvuj Rih directions.

You still missed something which seems common to most people since it is a major reason why Russia is slow to advance.

What Russia didn't do with Ukraine?

New Topics

Forum List

Back