Turkey will veto Sweden and Finland NATO membership.

Wrong. The US always tries to steal the resources of every country they can, and the US did steal the resource of Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Panama, Grenada, Nicaragua, Chile, etc.
You are lying out of your ass like a river of sewage passing through.

There are absolutely no facts anywhere that come close to supporting such claims.

That would be like saying Montana would have to give up their nukes if the US wanted them in Washington instead,
States do not have nukes that are stationed in the state, because the cost, maintenance, launch codes, personnel, etc. are all handled by the federation, NOT by the state.
That would be wrong, like believing the Soviets gave the launch codes to Castro for those short range nukes they put in Cuba.
The country where nukes are located, is NOT who controls them.
When the US put nukes in Turkey, they were not Turkish nukes.
The Ukraine never owned any nukes.
They were Russian nukes, controlled by Moscow.
The USSR was always extremely centralized, going back to the paranoia of Stalin.
There is no way the Ukraine ever gave up anything except that they could have reclaimed the fissile material if they had wanted to.
But they certainly never could have programmed or launched any of those missiles.
Those nukes were built by Ukrainians and manned by Ukrainians, what you are smoking?

They gave them up as a deal.........Possession is 9/10 ths of the law..........For that they would be their own country.

They were part of Russia.......so they are part owner.

Doesn't matter ..........anyone LIKE PUTIN who continues to threaten Nuclear War needs to have a bullet put in his head.
Actually they were part of the Soviet Union and it was the Soviet Union who held ownership, not Russia.

No, Russia has never stolen wheat from the Ukraine, as there is no way to accomplish that.
But the Ukraine was already found guilty in the World Court, of stealing Russian oil from the Russian pipeline that runs through the Ukraine.

{...
On 8 June 2010, a Stockholm court of arbitration ruled Naftohaz of Ukraine must return 12.1 billion cubic metres (430 billion cubic feet) of gas to RosUkrEnergo, a Swiss-based company in which Gazprom controls a 50% stake. Russia accused Ukrainian side of diverting gas from pipelines passing through Ukraine in 2009.[11][12] Several high-ranking Ukrainian officials stated the return "would not be quick".[13]
...}
You are of course lying, Stalin killed of millions of Ukrainians by starvation after seizing their wheat crops.

All you need is control of the storage and rail facilities to seize huge volumes of grain.

Russian ships full of stolen Ukrainian grain were caught in the act.

If you're going to lie, at least tell lies not so easily proven to be so.

Yep, the far right. An irrational appeal to an irrational fear. No xenophobia = no brexit. While you might be able to make the same claim about other issues, xenophobia is irrational and hateful and deserves to be singled out.

Especially in the context of discussing the resurgence of the far right.

And that's why right wing British politicians spent more time talking about it than about the actual effects of brexit.

Again, you might want to take it up with them. Good luck, since they won, using that strategy.
There's nothing Xenophobic in recognizing that flooding a small country (compared to the US) with hundreds of thousands of refugees from the middle east is going to cause serious problems particularly since they all qualify for full welfare benefits as soon as they arrive or that the religious and cultural differences such as how women are treated is also going to cause a huge problem.

Xenophobia is irrational, these are very rational concerns.

I disagree.

{...
The EU treaty includes a mutual defense pact similar to NATO’s, in which its members agree to fight militarily against an outside attack on any one of its countries. If Ukraine were in the EU, Russia would now be facing massive firepower from France, Germany, and others, instead of the Ukrainian military alone.
...}

The EU is based the rule of law, with courts, judiciary, etc.
In contract, NATO is based on pillaging and plunger, without any pretense of law or justice.
How exactly would that endanger Russia absent an invasion by Russia?

Your link said that it might have been possible for the Ukraine to gain control over the Soviet nukes, but I think they are wrong
Okay. Fair. But this is where you get into risk management. I think we both agree, these things are not absolute.

Nevertheless, an absolute decision had to be made. A line in the sand, drawn. And Russia agreed not to violate Ukraine's sovereignty in exchange for disposing of the nukes.

they have now, of course, broken that agreement. Once again sending the message to the world: No nukes, get invaded.

Sweden? Finland? No nukes.

Putin: “I will start with the fact that modern Ukraine was entirely created by Russia or, to be more precise, by Bolshevik, Communist Russia.”

Ukraine was last part of Russia in 1917.

Finland was last part of Russia in 1917. Do you think they have not noticed Putin's comments? His allusions to Russian myticism from pre Bolshevik times?

There's nothing Xenophobic in recognizing that flooding a small country (compared to the US) with hundreds of thousands of refugees from the middle east is going to cause serious problems particularly since they all qualify for full welfare benefits as soon as they arrive or that the religious and cultural differences such as how women are treated is also going to cause a huge problem.
You just illustrated xenophobia perfectly. You don't know or have control over what happens, so you assume the worst. Maybe, contrary to your exaggerated made for TV version, many if not most or nearly all of them will get jobs and help the economy grow. Do you like cheap labor? I think maybe you do. $7.25? Those feckers will be your best minimum wage workers. They will put your work ethic to shame. Soft ass Americans.

You just illustrated xenophobia perfectly. You don't know or have control over what happens, so you assume the worst. Maybe, contrary to your exaggerated made for TV version, many if not most or nearly all of them will get jobs and help the economy grow. Do you like cheap labor? I think maybe you do. $7.25? Those feckers will be your best minimum wage workers. They will put your work ethic to shame. Soft ass Americans.
No I didn't, Xenophobia is an irrational fear of foreigners.

These are documented rational problems that massive influxes of people from completely different cultures coming into European nations are creating.

Xenophobia is irrational, these are very rational concerns.
Yes, tell me how it has affected you, personally. Are the immigrants in the room with us right now?

Give me a break. Immigration only strengthens our country and always has. McDonald's would pay them $11/hr right now in a heartbeat. Take a look outside. We not only should not eschew immigrants, we should embrace them.

Good news for you is: They are pretty damn religious. Keep harping on the abortion and LGBTQ issues, and you could make big inroads. Turn them into Republican voters. As you might have noticed, some people thought of that before I did.

As Tucker Carlson puts it, about immigrants: "Obedient voters". Not code or anything, *wink wink

So, make them "obey" the right. Or don't. That's how it works. You appeal to the voters.

No I didn't, Xenophobia is an irrational fear of foreigners.
Which you have. You assume the worst. When confronted on this, you retreat your rhetoric to existential statements, like, "It causes serious problems". Wow, thank you Mr. Existential Statement, for the nearly zero insight into the whole picture. Immigration also has benefits galore. Are we allowed to talk about those as well? Or not?

Yes, tell me how it has affected you, personally. Are the immigrants in the room with us right now?

Give me a break. Immigration only strengthens our country and always has. McDonald's would pay them $11/hr right now in a heartbeat. Take a look outside. We not only should not eschew immigrants, we should embrace them.

Good news for you is: They are pretty damn religious. Keep harping on the abortion and LGBTQ issues, and you could make big inroads. Turn them into Republican voters. As you might have noticed, some people thought of that before I did.

As Tucker Carlson puts it, about immigrants: "Obedient voters". Not code or anything, *wink wink

So, make them "obey" the right. Or don't. That's how it works. You appeal to the voters.
What a crock, part of our formula shortage right now is directly attributable to the millions of illegals who have entered the country in since Biden took office.

Hundreds of thousands of people are harmed every year by crimes committed by illegals.

Nearly all women trafficked to the US are raped along their journeys either before or after they cross the border.

We're providing welfare benefits to every one of these families with young children at taxpayer expense.

Flooding the nation with cheap labor takes jobs away from US citizens and legal aliens and lowers wages and benefits for all as a result.

How about healthcare costs for the illegals? In Texas that cost is over 400 million a year that is completely unrecoverable causing countless hospitals to close completely in border areas and ER's to be shut down in many others and the money has to then come out of the pockets of citizens who either pay cash or have insurance.

Crime?

In my own county 98% of property crime and 90% of all violent crimes are committed by illegals transiting from the border to pickup points along state and US Highways and roads.

Those are just a few examples of how we are all harmed by illegal immigration.

Which you have. You assume the worst. When confronted on this, you retreat your rhetoric to existential statements, like, "It causes serious problems". Wow, thank you Mr. Existential Statement, for the nearly zero insight into the whole picture. Immigration also has benefits galore. Are we allowed to talk about those as well? Or not?
Someone must have shoved a smoke bomb up your ass for you to be spewing so much of it.

Wrong. The US always tries to steal the resources of every country they can, and the US did steal the resource of Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Panama, Grenada, Nicaragua, Chile, etc.
To the Victor Belong the Spoils

We didn't, but we should have. That opinion shows how outside the Netrix mainstream I am. The rest of you are channeled into either America As Predator or the suckers who answer the Left by conceding that it is on the side of justice in opposing conquest but is misjudging what America actually did.

Neo-con Bill O'Reilly even boasted that we would pay for the Iraqi war by taking that much of their oil. As a typical ambitious-imbecile flunkie, he's ordered to bloviate about what his clique pretends to be just to sucker in those who might be suspicious. The idea O'Reilly implanted was that Bush would have paid for the war that way, but the Democrats prevented him from following through.

Last edited:
I don't have much of an opinion on that except that superficially it appears wrong because the EU is mostly white Europeans with a very similar culture to England. But due to the British Common Wealth, England already has a lot more cultural diversity, with easy immigration from India, Egypt, Pakistan, many countries of the South Pacific, and almost a dozen African countries.
So I don't agree with the xenophobia idea.
The European mainland likely is more xenophobic than England.
Restrict Immigration to Whites Only

Some xenos need to be phobed. Again being contrary to both controlled sides, I don't deny that Whites are xenophobic, because there's is nothing wrong with xenophobia.

NATOs 2nd largest army and America's largest. most important ally will veto Finland and Sweden if they apply for NATO membership.

Doesn't look like NATO alliance has become brittle over the decades when one of the most important members is defying the US and NATO.

The Americans once shit themselves when Turkey bought the S-400s from Russia, lets see the US reaction when a vital ally defies them yet again.
CaptainRussia's threads don't age well.

CaptainRussia's threads don't age well.
Too bad the Captain wasn’t right.

Its as if we’re sleep walking into WWIII…but then that would mean no one is paying attention, which isn’t right. The foolish leaders in the West are deliberately trying to expand this war. Yet somehow many western citizens don’t see it and dutifully support these provocations.

Forum List

Back