Ukrainian army forcing pensioners into their doom.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
2 elderly Ukrainian Soldiers are had were forced to march on as one of them suffered from a spasm while the other stopped due to exhaustion.
The fact that Ukraine is forcing middle aged men on low morale, pensioners and even children into the war, tells you how doomed Ukraine really is.

Poor Dedushkas, having to fight a war they can never win. No wonder many Ukrainian "soldiers" surrender so easily in Donbas and Mariupol without a fight, because they have no experience or high morale.

I sincerely pray that the day comes when YOU are treated as you cheer for THEM being treated. It is EVIL... You support a military, and a government that is EVIL.
Lets hope the day comes when the US will get the payback for all the suffering they caused through the globe.

You people already do that in the US, the country of the Free (of common sense)
With the Inflation and baby formula shortage, lets see who will eat shit and who gets to eat bread.
I am eating right now and I know I ain’t eating shit because if I was it would be something Russian because that food tastes like shit!

Is Pootin failing upsetting ?

I am eating right now and I know I ain’t eating shit because if I was it would be something Russian because that food tastes like shit!

Is Pootin failing upsetting ?
Dont come begging Russia for bread and baby formula when you have no food.

2 elderly Ukrainian Soldiers are had were forced to march on as one of them suffered from a spasm while the other stopped due to exhaustion.
The fact that Ukraine is forcing middle aged men on low morale, pensioners and even children into the war, tells you how doomed Ukraine really is.

Poor Dedushkas, having to fight a war they can never win. No wonder many Ukrainian "soldiers" surrender so easily in Donbas and Mariupol without a fight, because they have no experience or high morale.
View attachment 644071
Russia is an irrelevant nation. After Putin croaks it's only a matter of time before it splits into several countries, following in the footsteps of the USSR

Only once that will happen and Roosia will be radiated and you will glow in the dark…
At least Russians could resettle their radioactive lands in 300 years, but if Poseidons hit American coast, Washington, San Francisco ,New York, Miami and all your other major coast cities will be off the map forever.

Russia is an irrelevant nation. After Putin croaks it's only a matter of time before it splits into several countries, following in the footsteps of the USSR
Russia wont die anytime soon. Your country is run by decrepit old people and your young ones are crazy liberals who dont even know how to run their households, let alone an economy.

Think again seeing no one will be alive…
If you were to nuke Moscow, the people will just be relocated down the Metro, which can function as a nuclear shelter and is large enough to act as a city.
Then there are the vast reaches of Sibiria where people can resettle.

View attachment 644071
Seriously, you expect us to believe something about Ukraine from a troll named CaptainRussia? :blowpop:

View attachment 644071
Your propaganda is crude, even by Russian standards.

Forum List

Back